KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Eddie Brock Is Going To Return!!!!

Eddie Brock Is Going To Return!!!!
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Menetnashté
Mysterio!

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the Venom symbiote.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 07:35 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

that would be...interesting.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 07:36 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

they could have bought eddie back , returned gargan as scoprion(which i think they should do) and let spiderman be with his recent build up of story & powers without resorting to BND!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 07:48 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomCarnage21
Ho Yeah!

I have all the right to assume the worst. I mean, who makes a topic stating a fact and NOT posting any proof? You don't create a thread saying "Spider-Man 4 WILL feature Kraven the Hunter" and then say "I don't have a link, just wait til 20XX and you'll see whether I'm right or wrong."

And I still can't get past the link you provided being a link about a story arc that came out in 2007 and posting it as if that link confirmed Eddie Brock was coming back as Venom in the here-&-now. You have no proof to provide, fine. But don't get so desperate that you'll scavenge any website for an unrelated link just to save face. BTW, I was one of the 1st people on SHH to post that info regarding "The Last Temptation of Eddie Brock", the story arc you chose to base the "BND/Venom" claim on, which has nothing to do with said claim.

Now, if you do have some proof, that's fine. I won't apologize (just so you know ahead of time) because you should have posted proof to begin with, and apologizing or congratulating you for something you should have done by default is bass ackwards. But as far as where you stand, your claim that old Venom is coming back without proof is about as credible as when wikipedia said Eddie Brock would get the symbiote back BEFORE the theatical release of Spider-Man 3...

Now, I'll chill with the attitude, but I stand where I am. Now I'm off to create a thread called "Master Chief Is Going To Be In Smash Bros. 4!!! - I have no proof!!!" and I expect 3 pages of posts.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 08:35 PM
VenomCarnage21 is currently offline Click here to Send VenomCarnage21 a Private Message Find more posts by VenomCarnage21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I can see your point VC21 but do you two really need to bash one another?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 08:57 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

laughing out loud It happened again.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 09:02 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Ha laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 09:04 PM
VenomCarnage21
Ho Yeah!

I never bashed anyone, just the idea of...ya know, this is getting nowhere. I never bashed him, nor did I say Eddie Brock won't return, but this topic could have & would have worked if the title was "Spider-Man vs. the Thunderbolts - Eddie Brock COULD Return as Venom" and it was a speculation topic. My issue isn't that I don't believe Eddie COULD become Venom again, but how he chose to annouce this 'fact' and convienently decided NOT to give us proof. Either we just accept it because he tells us to, or wait until the event itself (which we could have done anyway, further proving why this should have been a speculation topic and not an "officially true" topic)

I guess no one else minds seeing a "Eddie Brock Is Going To Return!!!!" topic and after reading the 1st post, getting slapped in the face after having their hopes up. But since you guys don't mind, I'll let you cats continue to blindly go along with this. Heh..."Eddie Brock is coming back! I'm definately, probably sure." What the...? That didn't accomplish anything! We're BACK WHERE WE STARTED! I wanna go home...

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 09:13 PM
VenomCarnage21 is currently offline Click here to Send VenomCarnage21 a Private Message Find more posts by VenomCarnage21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

i understand were that aggresive guy is coming from if you had put false evidence on the thead that was wrong and i think you should probaly apoligize, however on the other hand if the aggresive guy is wrong i think he should apoligize to you ok? smile

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 09:15 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by VenomCarnage21
I never bashed anyone, just the idea of...ya know, this is getting nowhere. I never bashed him, nor did I say Eddie Brock won't return, but this topic could have & would have worked if the title was "Spider-Man vs. the Thunderbolts - Eddie Brock COULD Return as Venom" and it was a speculation topic. My issue isn't that I don't believe Eddie COULD become Venom again, but how he chose to annouce this 'fact' and convienently decided NOT to give us proof. Either we just accept it because he tells us to, or wait until the event itself (which we could have done anyway, further proving why this should have been a speculation topic and not an "officially true" topic)

I guess no one else minds seeing a "Eddie Brock Is Going To Return!!!!" topic and after reading the 1st post, getting slapped in the face after having their hopes up. But since you guys don't mind, I'll let you cats continue to blindly go along with this. Heh..."Eddie Brock is coming back! I'm definately, probably sure." What the...? That didn't accomplish anything! We're BACK WHERE WE STARTED! I wanna go home...

Once again fair point, TBH most of us are so fed up of Gargan that anything regardless of if it is a lie about Eddies return, we get hyped up about it, after all thats all we have; since we are on the subject who's bright idea was it to get rid of eddie in the first place?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 09:18 PM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

I am a little skeptical of this. The topic was posted on April 1st. But the thread started has kept posting as if it weren't an April fools joke.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 11:13 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

big grin thank **** for that laughing out loud, Hope he comes back all Lethal Protector stylesmile

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 12:57 AM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by harri
lol who the hell is that guy? aggresive idiot! man some geeks!
Nah, its cool. I kind of lost my temper too.

EDIT:
Originally posted by VenomCarnage21

BTW, sorry for loosing my temper there. I'm usually not like that. Just let me find a newer source.

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I am a little skeptical of this. The topic was posted on April 1st. But the thread started has kept posting as if it weren't an April fools joke.
This isn't an april fools joke. I truely think eddie is going to return. I'm just looking for some verification.

Also, I never noticed I posted this april 1st. laughing out loud

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Apr 7th, 2008 at 03:31 AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:27 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

It's okay, Arachnid.

Anyway, if Eddie Brock gets the symbiote back, I'll be anxious to see if Venom will have a slightly different appearance.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:35 AM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
It's okay, Arachnid.

Anyway, if Eddie Brock gets the symbiote back, I'll be anxious to see if Venom will have a slightly different appearance.
Don't see why. It still bonded with Spiderman so if it rebonded with eddie, the results should be the same.

Anyway, if I don't find a source by tommorrow evening, I'm giving up. I already have a hunch as to what happened, but I'm not sure about it yet so wait.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:41 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, but Marvel might do something different this time.

I wouldn't want them to, but it's possible.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:46 AM
Arachnid1

Yeah, but Marvel might do something different this time.

I wouldn't want them to, but it's possible.
I guess, but I still doubt they would.

Anyway, I'm going to get off now. I have two science packets for my text book, som vocab (a lot actually), a folder project to complete, and an essay to rewrite. Its all due tomorrow. God, tonight is going to suck.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:50 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Knowing Marvel, they would be willing to try anything.

Anyway, good luck on that homework thumb up

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:54 AM
Arachnid1

Knowing Marvel, they would be willing to try anything.

Anyway, good luck on that homework thumb up
Thanks. Later.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:55 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

See you later.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:59 AM