KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Eddie Brock Is Going To Return!!!!

Eddie Brock Is Going To Return!!!!
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

No i don't, at first i thought he was talking about regular Venom but then....Anti.....ugh

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 11:23 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
No i don't, at first i thought he was talking about regular Venom but then....Anti.....ugh
Maybe thats not even Eddie. He did say he doesn't know if its Eddie. Just that Eddie is returning.

PWNT

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 12:09 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I don't know, this Anti Venom could be something good, but what with Marvel recently, it's hard to be enthusiastic about him, i look forward to Anti's debut, but you think they would have named him better.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 12:14 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I don't know, this Anti Venom could be something good, but what with Marvel recently, it's hard to be enthusiastic about him, i look forward to Anti's debut, but you think they would have named him better.
At least he still has Venom in the name. Better anti venom than something new and lame like Destiny or Desruction.

PWNT

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 12:47 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Indeed, and he's not exactly a child of Venom so it makes sense, sort of, just what is the Anti of Venom?

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 12:49 AM
harri
I may be a geek

i think it's kaven the hunter but i also think eddie will be back as venom against the green goblin!

Old Post May 4th, 2008 09:35 AM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

I'd love to see Eddie Brock as Venom and the original Green Goblin fight. Now there's a fight for the ages.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 10:03 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

venom i think will win, but knowing marvel they will fight for like 1 page!

Old Post May 4th, 2008 12:05 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Toku King
I'd love to see Eddie Brock as Venom and the original Green Goblin fight. Now there's a fight for the ages.
That would be a good fight but no way marvel would let the green goblin loost to venom. To them, Goblin is villian numero uno. Venom comes in third.

Plus, Goblin would probably outsmart venom anyway. Then again, maybe he won't have too. pumpkin bombs explode and the Venom suits weakness' are fire and sonics.

But in a straight out fist fight, Venom woul win no doubt. Goblin is an experianced and talented fighter, but in the end, he's only on spidermans level in terms of strength.

PWNT

Old Post May 4th, 2008 05:21 PM
harri
I may be a geek

don't know since venom is so popular with kids and all that. they will prob make them fight to a stalemate like with the hobgoblin.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 08:58 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Arachnid1
That would be a good fight but no way marvel would let the green goblin loost to venom. To them, Goblin is villian numero uno. Venom comes in third.

Plus, Goblin would probably outsmart venom anyway. Then again, maybe he won't have too. pumpkin bombs explode and the Venom suits weakness' are fire and sonics.

But in a straight out fist fight, Venom woul win no doubt. Goblin is an experianced and talented fighter, but in the end, he's only on spidermans level in terms of strength.

With standard equipment, I'd give it the Green Goblin 6/10. Straight up h2h, I'd say Venom 6/10.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 09:06 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Venom would pwn the Goblin and we all know it.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 09:21 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Venom takes a majority over GG.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 09:31 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

If Spider-Man can do it then a better Spider-Man can definitely do it.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 09:44 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

If Spider-Man can do it then a better Spider-Man can definitely do it.

That is how I look at the fight.

I know the pumpkin bombs and flight are in GG's favor, but GG has the same advantage over Peter. And Peter is just Venom-lite.

Did Peter ever fight GG with the black suit (venom)?

Old Post May 6th, 2008 09:47 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Venom could take Green Goblin, with or without weapons. Green Goblin rules, and Venom is kinda over rated, but there is no denying that he is tougher than GG.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 09:48 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Venom is kinda over rated,

Oh my god. you just said ....

RUN. I will try and hold them off. Venom Fanboys are glaring at that statement while foaming at the mouth. RUN

*For the people with no sense of humor* That was a joke. The statement that Michael made is his opinion. There happens to be a lot of Venom fans on this board. So I made a statement about Michael making a mistake by letting everyone know what he thinks of Venom. The joke isnt that funny, but it was the best I could come up with on such short notice.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 09:56 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

I love long explanation. Lol. Venom is easily my favorite Spidey character. But it takes an idiot to not see how over rated he is.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 10:09 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
I love long explanation. Lol. Venom is easily my favorite Spidey character. But it takes an idiot to not see how over rated he is.

I like Venom too, and I also agree some people on the forums seem to take their favorite characters a little to far.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 10:11 PM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by Magic_attack
I like Venom too, and I also agree some people on the forums seem to take their favorite characters a little to far.

Neo once went completely ape shit when I said something bad about Venom and warned me about the wrath of Venom fanboys. laughing out loud

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post May 6th, 2008 10:54 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote