KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)

Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

yeah i wouldn't mind joining.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 01:54 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Nvm I forgot I wasn't going to join any other rps till I am fully into them again. sry for wasting space >.<

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 06:40 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

its ok star. everyone is welcome. just be warned... I dont have a plot set up yet.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 01:08 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Night all... and welcome new players smile mwha ha ha ha ha ha!! :P

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 07:03 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Name: Alexander Kalhazred III
Born: April 3, 1656
Death: late 1677, unless I mathed that wrong. :P
Race: Brittish
Species: Vampire
Occupation: Former heir to a rich powerful family, former thief, vagabond, singer, storyteller, book keeper, soothsayer, assassin, mercenary, soldier, stage magician, royal adviser, entertainer, trapeze artist, barber, car salesman, *insert 50 other jobs I can't be bothered mentioning*, now a Traveler.
Apperance: Alexander is exactly six feet tall, and weighs roughly 70-75 kilograms. He has the 'classic vampire' look about him - Most notably the pale skin and fiery good looks. His hair is shockingly white, almost translucent, and his eyes are purple.
While Alexander may have once wore the most expensive and stylish clothes of his time, he now dresses simply most of the time in traveling clothes. Jeans, tee shirts and slacks are the go, but he still has the money and power to pull off a rich man's look if he saw fit.
Strangely, Alex can sometimes be seen without a shadow...

Personality: Alexander is quiet and reserved towards strangers, but once he gets to know someone, he is much more open and talkative. He is the perfect blend of patience and impatience, living every walk of life he can think of, only to get bored and go off finding something else to do. He is relatively intelligent and extremely observant, even by vampire standards. There is very little that gets past Alexander.

Miscellaneous: While as physically impressive as any vampire, Alex does have a trick up his sleeve that as far as he knows, no one else can do. He can control his shadow, something he rarely uses, for obvious vampire/sun related reasons. He can also control other people's shadows, either by receiving their permission, or by touching them physically. The shadow's move and operate as though they are physical beings, and if Alexander stands still and concentrates, he can see and hear what his shadow can, no matter the distance between them.
His 334 years and many many jobs has given Alexander an enormous wealth of knowledge, wisdom and skill, as well as a rather impressive bank account. He also knows just about every language the human tongue can muster, and has traveled the entire world several times - Enough to know his directions in all the world's greatest cities.

Bio: Like most vampires, Alexander has few memories of being human. He was gifted with a slight advantage, however. Whoever he was, Alex had written several diaries when he lived. Still not able to identify with the strange young man depicted, Alex left his former life behind to discover who he really is. Three centuries and just as many jobs later, and Alexander still hasn't found the answer he's been looking for...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 11:36 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Great. When you're approved, Mel, my character will have someone to interact with on the regular. Hopefully. Darrius is a drifter/traveller as well. Although, I don't want to impede on any plans you have for your character.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 03:31 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

changed my mind again stick out tongue

Name: Serenity Lopez

Nick Named: Canción de la bruja or Siren (song of the witch)

Race: Mexican/Japanese/American

Species: Human

Occupation: former high school art and music teacher/retired but now active vampire hunter

Personality: Serenity was as her name stated calm and peaceful but now she is chaotic and untrusting.

appearance: Long black hair falling to her mid back, almond shaped dark brown eyes and beautiful naturally tanned skin and rosy cheeks. despite her being beautful she is dressed in an old long coat with rips and tears, her shirt is dirty and stain with sweat, and her faded black jeans are ripped and torn through out.

Bio: Serenity was the daughter of two slayers, her parents had join houses and she was the first child of their union. She was train in two styles of fighting, her father taught her wrestling and archery. Her mother taught her Karate and how to use weapons of her home land. The parents also taught her able life outside of vampire hunting and combat for the hope of one day that her life would not be concerned with the evil creatures. So they decided to teach her about music and art and a peaceful way to live out side of her family duties.

Serenity grew up as vampire hunter and killed the superior race with ease, she would sing a beautiful song and lure blood suckers in to her where they were slain. The song was so enchanting to them that it was hard to resist the temptation of listening to Spanish words that would lull almost anyone or thing to her. That is where she got her name Canción de la bruja.

Years later Serenity married another hunter and had their own child, a beautiful girl. The two had the blessings of both their families to retire from the hunt and raise their daughter outside of the world of darkness. And for seven years they lived in peace but her husband had an itch for for the old days and soon started to hunt vampires again saying it was in his blood and he could not ignore his calling anymore.

One late night after Serenity's husband went out she felt a familiar presence of a vampire she quickly arose but it was too late a band of vampires had already surround the house and she could smell smoke. They had started the house ablaze and waited for her to either come out or be burned alive. Serenity grabbed her precious child and a katana made with blessed metal and ran out to meet the evil creatures. one by one they came to her and each fell but the smoke and the sound of he daughter crying started dulling her senses and was overran. The vampires tied her arms and began to beat her to a blood mess then finally they throw her husband to the ground before her and killed him with her family sword. They then took her daughter and left the broken woman to die, either by her wounds or her own hands.

Three years later, present time, Serenity walks the streets in a drunken haze with the sword that took her husband's life, she sings her broken song to try to lure vampires so she can cut them down for revenge.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 10:13 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Seems cool...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 10:26 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Big O
Great. When you're approved, Mel, my character will have someone to interact with on the regular. Hopefully. Darrius is a drifter/traveller as well. Although, I don't want to impede on any plans you have for your character.

Plans? Me? You must be thinking of someone else. wink stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 20th, 2011 11:43 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

not bad. seems like this will be fun

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 02:07 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

all approved.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 02:32 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

*thinks of ways to cause trouble* ummm ignore that action. nothing to see here >.>

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 03:16 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Yay!

Will post in a few. Been neglecting housework something shocking. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 03:25 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i think it's about time i get in on this, we are few afterall, need to support each rp as much as possible

Name: Corsar Magnus
Height: 6'0"
Appearance: http://bonhwa.deviantart.com/art/Ea...1601&qo=211
Weapons: his ring that focuses his magic and amplifies his powers, it's indestructible and cause for his qausi-immortality(body capable of living forever, but can be killed)
Background: was discovered as a child by a powerful mage hundreds of years ago and taken in as his apprentice. spent many decades training with his Master to become a better and better wizard. He left on a long journey to another kingdom, where upon return he found only blood and destruction where his Master and niece used to be, he heard from locals it was a vampire attack.
he left that day with his companion creature a wererat named Garson to join the ranks of vampire hunters, which he rather successfully did over the course of several centuries, until 10 years ago when he rediscovered his Master and his neice, both vampires. he almost immediately turned coats and joined the side of vampires

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 04:43 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

approved

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 05:01 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Nice selection of characters.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 05:21 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Things recently gone ary, will post soon... bit of well restedness is in order I think smile

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 06:16 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

it usually is my friend

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 07:31 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I should start writing peotry again... anyway I will post tomorrow... off to bed now... night guys!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 07:41 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

*waits for a post to reply to*

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 09:48 PM