KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)

Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

my oh my. good to see this old thing up and running again.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2012 07:03 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Well... hello there?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2012 12:05 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

afternoon.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2012 06:35 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The circle is now complete...

By which I mean...

Welcome back DB.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2012 06:50 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Yea.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2012 07:45 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

DB eek!

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 12:00 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Haloo

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 12:53 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Big O
DB eek!

^^

Originally posted by Jedireaper
The circle is now complete...

By which I mean...

Welcome back DB.

thanks jr.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 06:56 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Welcome back.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 03:34 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

so whats going on right now?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2012 07:47 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Well I Resident Evil-ed the game because I was bored, and it is maybe a year later, the Queen and Benji's family disappeared... here is Vrix's explanation: (enjoy)

Originally posted by Jedireaper
"It wasn't Infernus, or," he hesitated, "not completely." Vrix sighed as he looked over the room, and then turned around and walked towards the open door way with a surprisingly intact door. It had been a long year, fighting, many were lost.

He continued his explanation. "A Vampire sect that was controlling the humans without anyone realising, had the humans rise up against us. They attacked before we knew what was happening the tower was overrun. Their weapons designed to take down a Vampir quickly and effortlessly." His eyes were distant as he recounted the events when they lost this tower. "The Queen disappeared, and those of us remaining struck back."

Vrix glanced back into the room. "The war the humans raged against us was only the beginning. The city fell into chaos, and soon this happened..." When he stepped into the remains of the hallway that was open to the sunlight at one end, and waved his hand to encompass a seemingly deserted and destroyed city.

"The rogue sect against the queen created hybrid human soldiers, and mutations and sent them next. Can you not smell them the unclean. Their mutated flesh poison to us. Mindless creatures spread the mutation to the humans tricked into fighting us, The humans soon were fighting them selves, and we could only watch."

He began to walk to the end of the hallway. "Some are still down there. humans and creatures alike. But there are several other cities just like this. This sect wasn't fighting us, they wanted to kill the humans too."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2012 08:07 PM
DangerousBeauty

....you realize kiki was queen right?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2012 08:15 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Hello going to start running this again?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 21st, 2012 04:26 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

I believe he knows.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2012 04:59 PM
DangerousBeauty

Ok then. I dunno how to come in then since my characters are MIA.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2012 08:31 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Maybe have your characters wake up in their holding cells or somewhere? You know like a dazed and confused scene, or maybe flashback to how they were taken (which you can make up since we haven't gone over it).

Old Post Oct 21st, 2012 09:26 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I MIA'd everyone who wasn't around but was a main character. The suspicion is that they were captured by this other Vampire sect, and no-one knows if they are even alive. Maybe Kiki actually left without telling anyone because she had discovered there were traitors and they were close to assassinating her, so she left in total secret, and went somewhere to build up the strength to reclaim her place and teach those against the princess are punished who knows.

I preferred back when we were in the original game and there was a Princes of Darkness of the Vampires, but no-one was playing him, and he was never seen, so it was interesting.

Anyway the stuff I mentioned doesn't have to be the case. You could be doing other stuff...

Pretty soon we are all going to be buried under rubble, and will have to make our way through the basement areas, and into the 'nests'. Dark dank tunnels under the tower. Escape the 'nest' and then the plot I came up with ends because I haven't thought that far ahead (yet).

We hadn't expected you back.

Easily re-set back to before anything happened before we argued, and before you left, and start again. Late night in winter with the first snow falls.

I dunno...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2012 09:34 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

So im gonna join that okay?...gonna go fill out the character sheet

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 21st, 2012 10:19 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I don't have a problem with it, not sure who is supposed to be in-charge of this place any more (now DB's back), but go for it.

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
....you realize kiki was queen right?

You weren't around, so I just made your character disappear, but Vrix does mention that they don't know what happened to Kiki and Benji's family. So I had them just disappear, read my above post (so you don't miss it) with the leading hypothesis being they were captured. smile

What you do and how you do it is entirely up to you smile

Nice to have you back.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Oct 22nd, 2012 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 01:01 AM
DangerousBeauty

I read the post. Which is Why I had to make sure you knew Kiki was queen becausE you failed to call her by name.

I'm goIng to assume Kiki was captured. I'll Pm you with ideas. As for Stephan, I'll figure something out.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 06:40 AM