KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)

Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Stephan?

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 06:50 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

I'm on my iPhone. Auto correct and I are not agreeing with each other.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 06:51 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Oh auto correct, how it can help and yet destroy...and boo iphone.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 06:53 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
I'm on my iPhone. Auto correct and I are not agreeing with each other.
lol my Android is the same sometimes big grin

And Kelsey, I'm not here to take control of your RP, I never was, as far as I am concerned it is still your game, I am happy to default to you, if you have ideas great. We can go with what ever you wish.

ANNNND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 07:12 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Thank you jr. You can continue doing what your doing. I'll jump in eventually.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 04:00 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Happy birthday.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 04:51 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i can come up with my own if not but i was just looking and there is no character sheet at the beginning, is there anything in particular you want?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 10:07 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Name:
Skills:
Clan:
Personality:
Biography:
Appearance:

With thanks to Malk...wonder how good ol' Ozi is doing.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 10:41 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by Jedireaper
Name:
Skills:
Clan:
Personality:
Biography:
Appearance:

With thanks to Malk...wonder how good ol' Ozi is doing.

Thanks

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 12:17 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

To add to this:

Merits, Defects and Flaws: (eg. warm blooded, amnesia, haunted by a ghoul)

Feel free to have as many as you want, some can dehabilitate you character some can cause rather funny occurances, like a light bult smashing at random etc. Just an idea.

DangerousBeauty, the explanation below needs approval, because I'm not sure if I made what my idea was make sense, if not it is cool just tell me off in PM lol:
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Nagada's head was cold, which was normal for most Vampires, however normal she wasn't exactly, Nagada was a rare case of almost staying alive when she became a Vampire, her body was warm and mostly alive. Those warm blooded Vampires were rare in and of themselves and are entirely down to how they were changed.

There were many kinds of Vampires and their clans, all of them shared some abilities or features, but not everyone was the same. This was probably not her concern as carefully shook her head almost like a drunk person would, who nearly every turn of their head could potentially fall over.

The point of the above information, as Jacen remembered it, was that often warm blooded Vampires would feed on themselves when starved, and that could cause many problems. It wasn't simply a matter of telling them to stop, they had just as ferocious a hunger as another cold blooded.

In fact, Nagada's kind were often fell upon by the others as being defective, and drank till their life had expired.

In this case, Nagada was almost licking her own blood from the corner of her mouth as it trickled by.

(sorry to suddenly spring that whole load of info on you guys, hopefully everyone is cool with it?)

Last edited by Jedireaper on Oct 23rd, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 12:30 AM
DangerousBeauty

Approved.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 07:56 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Yay!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 05:31 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Going to be busy the next couple of days, so updates from me will be thick, but slow (unless I am really good- which I'm not ).

Old Post Oct 24th, 2012 09:22 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Okay so just back from my cosplay meet, absolutely dead tired (poor Vrix) will update when I am not falling around looking like a drunken hobo. big grin

Old Post Oct 27th, 2012 10:50 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Okay, so, what kind of location are all of the characters? Because I want to desperately join, but I don't want to stick my character into an area where she won't be interacted with.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2012 06:39 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Well at the moment they're in a skyscraper which is falling apart in an abandoned city, or something like that.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2012 09:03 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

So location, somewhere in the city. I can do this..

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 01:15 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

At the moment all the characters are centred around the partially fallen tower, and are trapped under the rubble and are trying to find a way out. But there is nely one way out. Going down into what ever depths under the tower. You can be someone Nagada and Jacen meet, a survivor, someone locked in the under area who knows.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 03:46 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

So someone who knows the way out, right? Sorry, I just don't want to make a total lame entrance to this awesome vampire rpg. ;-;

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 04:57 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Maybe you do know a way out, maybe you are there to lead them all to get captured by the other sect and have them taken to their precious and captured 'queen', and initially pretend to be their ally. But you eventually join then when the other sects hold is broken on you. Hmm... slow going.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 06:01 PM