KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)

Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Ooh, so pretend to be an ally and then lead them into betrayal! smile I like this. Gives me a sort of...badass kinda feel.

I'll get started on my first post! smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 06:10 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Trust you ^^

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 06:30 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

:3
So give me a brief description of your character. I tried joining this back in 2008, but during that time I was caught up in High School, and there are quite a few pages to review all of the characters and what has all happened.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 06:35 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vrix is a tall Vampire with dark coloured or even black hair, usually wears a black trench coat, and carries around a katana specially made to take advantage of the weaknesses of Vampires. He used the be one of the security officers for the Prince (unknown name)/Queen of Darkness (Kiki), he was highly skilled and charismatic, and was for a time Kiki's lover, until he was killed by Infernus in the original game. In this game he was resurrected by some unknown force (to our knowledge) and only recently cropped up. It is unsure where his true allegiances are currently, or if he even is the Vrix that died three years ago. Vrix is currently helping what remains of the Queens loyal followers fight back and find her, but to what end, as his intentions have not been made.

However several months prior an attempt was made on the Queens life but it was unknown who that man was, only that he did indeed die by her hands. This man also closely resembled Vrix.

Nagada short, brown haired, Asian girl, and has only been a Vampire for a short time, and a rare species, for she has retained much of her humanity, owing to how she was changed, which hasn't and probably will never, been revelled yet, and her blood still runs warm. She is Japanese in origin but she was born in this city. She would make a tasty snack, and it was Jacen who has protected her. They have a strong bond. She fights with a sword and occasinally firearms and her own powers, but generally isn't a fighter.

Infurnus has a mind-f**k buddy named Jon/Zekelz/Jakelez/Jak/Zeke who is at the moment a non-corporeal entity, but was originally truned by Kiki, but something went wrong in his min during a fight with another Vampire Ozi, and he lost his mind, and then his mind qute literally lost him.

Hope that helps.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 07:35 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Why do you always spell Jason's name like that?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 09:56 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I did the best entrance I could possibly think of. ^^;; It wasn't much, but I really just wanted to get my character in there before it got even LATER into the RPG. XD

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 11:04 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Because I am pretty sure that was how you were spelling it originally. (if not then I am sorry)

Well there was no particular hurry. Your entrance was fine.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 11:40 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Because I am pretty sure that was how you were spelling it originally. (if not then I am sorry)

Well there was no particular hurry. Your entrance was fine.

Haha, I know. But I'd like to get started somewhere. I lose interest fast, which is why it took me so long to join. I have to get my foot into the door, otherwise I start getting bored.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2012 12:03 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

And now to bring everyone together, block off the escape route Emmi has in mind, and force the group to delve deeper into the caverns, crypts, murials, tombs, traps, chickens, the Queen maybe (to speed things along), feral vampires left under here, and nests of dark creatures under the city.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2012 03:28 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

>____< Sucks Emmi is human right now, aha. She's tough, but not tough enough to be around lots of vampires.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2012 04:26 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Ohoh! Jasen is hungry... so is Nagada (though she had her fill of Jason (>^_^)> ha ha) XD you wanned to becomez teh Vampirez?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2012 04:56 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

In time, Emmicka might become one. But it would be by force or if someone convinced her very well.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2012 05:23 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

To be honest, in the case of Jason, if she is a human he will soon lose his ability to control the hunger and start sizing her up for sunday lunch. Hmmm...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2012 05:27 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Then all I have to say is....Poor Emmi. She's encountered vampires before, but has never been attacked by one.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2012 05:34 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Oh, and this would be a non-anime picture that Emmi would look like.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2012 05:44 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 02:15 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

;-; Emmi's gonna be food?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2012 06:51 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Ahhh, will we be finishing this?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2013 01:28 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

dunno

Old Post Apr 16th, 2013 04:23 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I'd love to get back into this one..or at least do another vampire roleplay.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2013 02:00 PM