KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)

Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darkxbox
jason fenta
your mortal friend
accident prone
average (accept for the friend to vampires part)
was involved in the appocalipse. was partially the cause. friend of kiki, benjii, and tammi. was always in the vamp hospital due to spontaneous injuries sustained right in front of it. likes broosters ice cream.

also, has the distinct ability to tell if your a vamp. carries arround secret weaponry including a revolver with exlosive rounds.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 01:38 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Can i join?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 02:02 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

please do!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 02:19 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

<<I'm not sure what all to put, so if anything needs added after this, please feel free to let me know. I wanted when I read the idea to bring Cerberus in, but I feel as though he was a burden to myself and the others last time around, so I think I'm going to go with a whole new approach for this one...

Name: Drĉus Maximov, III
Height: 5' 07"
Weight: 127 Lbs.
Race: Vampire
Rank: Drifter (trust me, it'll make my absences easier on everyone...)
Weaponry: Drĉus is efficient in many trades, though his weaponry is limited to the following --- one Desert Eagle, two Jericho 941's, a set of Twin Blades, and a collection of silver throwing knives kept on his belt.
Appearance: for his outfit, something like this --- (please log in to view the image)

and for his overall appearance otherwise, this --- (please log in to view the image)

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 04:35 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

I think I will stick with Johnny. I liked him as a char. I just din't have time to play as him, and the story wasn't really my style. Anyway, if you don't know who he is just look a few pages back in the original vamp. rp

I got everything!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 08:00 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Name: Kalvin "Kal" Brooks
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 194
Race: Shapeshifters (how to spot my shapeshifter... in pictures, film, or security cameras, his eyes appear hollow. a scar on his right arm never changes.)
Weapon: .357 magnum, pocket knife
Bio: The exact date of Kal's birth is unknown. He is not on any records or files and is almost untraceable. His true form has never been seen, but his most common form is a twenty nine year old man.
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by android217 on Apr 3rd, 2008 at 08:31 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 08:28 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oneinamillion

Can I join? If so my character will be

Daisy Adair
21 years old
Human
She's an actress who's out of work for now but looking
She's best known for her good looks and for screwing every good looking actor on set.
She has long blonde hair and blue eyes she's about 5'3 and skinny.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 11:57 PM
oneinamillion is currently offline Click here to Send oneinamillion a Private Message Find more posts by oneinamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Originally posted by oneinamillion
Can I join? If so my character will be

Daisy Adair
21 years old
Human
She's an actress who's out of work for now but looking
She's best known for her good looks and for screwing every good looking actor on set.
She has long blonde hair and blue eyes she's about 5'3 and skinny.

Sl ut for a charter much ?

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 12:00 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oneinamillion

I was just coming up with a character sorry. And besides I said that's how she's best known doesn't mean she still is a ****.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 12:16 AM
oneinamillion is currently offline Click here to Send oneinamillion a Private Message Find more posts by oneinamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Still made her sluttish erm
I mean little more self respet here maybe be good.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 12:18 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oneinamillion

Ok scratch the sl ut part then ill make her best known for her good acting skills.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 12:26 AM
DangerousBeauty

gloomy if your gonna be here you'll have to come down off your high horse and leave everyone else alone. oneinamillion can be who ever she wants to be.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 01:23 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

yah, seriusly

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 01:42 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
gloomy if your gonna be here you'll have to come down off your high horse and leave everyone else alone. oneinamillion can be who ever she wants to be.

Im not on one,i just don't think trashy girl charters should be in a rp like this.I have nothing agents her just her charter.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 01:51 AM
DangerousBeauty

you have no right to tell her she cant play someone like that. Stop giving your opinion on other peoples chars or I'll bring ush into this. This is the last time i am going to ask you to back off. This is not your rp.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 01:56 AM
Cammii

Im sorry im in America sweety i can give my opinion on what i think.I known ush since the 05 and 06 sweety he wouldn't really have tine for this,I'm aloud to say what i want,im not harming anyone really just told her that i thought her charter was a little to trashy thats all,so calm down.I know this isn't my rp but really im aloud to have a opinion.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 02:00 AM
Malk

Okay guys, calm down.

I would like it to be known, that the way the characters in this RP are made, are based off of WhiteWolf's legend from "The Masquerade", in which, 90% of the female vampires were, and forgive me for this, whores, and Sex dogs. Sorry, but so far, Oneinamillion's character is actually very spot on with the RP's story.

although this is a PG13 board, there is nothing against telling someone's past. So, please guys, just roleplay, it isn't fun when people are biting eachother's asses over a SINGLE character.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 02:03 AM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

omg finally someone backs me up on this thank you!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 02:10 AM
Striding Cloud

Name: Tatsumi Saiga
Traits: None
Species: Human
Skills: Has a Sharp Eye
Personality: Talkative, Friendly, Funny, Nice
Weapons: Two Silver Pistols
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 02:22 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oneinamillion

Thanks guys for defending me. And gloomy u did actually offend me. So if they say its ok to have my character be known for that then its ok like I said its in her past its just what she's known for she's not like that now

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 03:08 AM