KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)

Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Well doll it wasn't meant to hurt you in anyway,just told you what i thought of it so calm down.So if you don't like my opinion then o well,I'm not changing it.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 11:09 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I know my character will be a total rip off of the Edward Cullen from the Twilight Series, but I really enjoy him. Hope it's okay and is the Prince a bad guy?:

Name: Edward Cullen
Born: June 20, 1901
Job: General to the Prince, and an excellent pianist too!
Apperance: Bronze hair and topaz eyes which darken when lacking blood, slender, tall, and with dark circles naturally under his eyes.
Edward is modest, gentlemanly, and he can read minds. He often communicates telapathically. As of late, he is having trouble with the fact that he no longer has a soul. He is starting to wonder what would happen to him if he were to get killed a second time.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 02:02 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indulgence
Mindless

Full Name:
Alexander Lonir

Race:
Vampire; Gangrel-Anarch-Autarkis

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Disciplines:
Animalism - Control over animals
Fortitude - Increased stamina
Protean - Ability to shapeshift

Residence:
Drifter

Relatives:
Long dead.

Appearance/Physical Features:
(please log in to view the image)

Personality:
Open to any contact with others. His travels across the world and his seclusion have mae him long for the comfort of others. He is kind, but timid, as his slumber hath sent him past the apocolypse into a world he doesn't know.

Background:
Born among wolves and wildlife in the age where kine burned women and children at the stake, at their own fear. Of course, they missed th true figures that filled their nightmares with horror. Alexander was turned at the age of eighteen after working on the farm all of his life. He had decided to spend what little coin he had in London's back alleys, as trinkets of the Dark Arts amused him. A gruff, old drunk found that stealing was his own path in life, and stabbed Alexander multiple times before darting off into the night.
A young man-no older than Alexander- appeared before his eyes, and offered Alexander the chance to live. Gracious, Alexander took the man's gift, and fell into everlasting darkness. When he woke, a few days later, the man introduced himself as Kristopher, a member of The Gangrel, a clan of 'Vampires', he called them. Kristopher bid Alexander rise, and look at his reflection, and he did so. But there was none. Alexander, horrified, went ballistic in Kristopher's home, tearing tapestry, breaking valuables, and all the while yelling 'Why?! Why me?!'. That's when Kristopher reminded Alexander of the offer, and his acceptance, and Alexander finally subdued.

Over the next few hundred years, Alexander kept his hunger in check, and found that his Bloodline was rather to his liking. Then the trouble with the Camarilla started up, and that's when he-and several others including Kristopher- joined the ranks of the Anarchs-a sect of vampires widely opposed to the Camarilla's rule, but despite the name they wished to do away with the Camarilla's top-down structure, and aim to change it into the grand protector of kindred it claims to be.

This shift caused the death of hundreds of Kindred, and evntually the death of Kristopher. At this, Alexander's eyes opened, and he finally exiled himself into the name of Autarkis, which meant he rejected all Sects, Bloodlines, and Clans, and went his own path. But sadly, his exile forced him to adapt in ways he didn't think possible, and so he fit himself into a deep slumber in an abandonded lake house, and for the next five hundred years he slept, until he was awoken with a massive thirst.
Alexander found the world distraught, post-apocolyptic, and he went into hiding, unsure of what to do.

(Now, I have no idea about what happened in the first RP, so if anyone would care to elaborate, it would be appreciated ^_^)

Cattle. That's all we are.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 03:58 PM
Indulgence is currently offline Click here to Send Indulgence a Private Message Find more posts by Indulgence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

everything is pretty much the same as before the appocalypse. so you wouldnt really be able to tell that it was post appocalyptic

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 09:27 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indulgence
Mindless

I suppose I should have elaborated;
I meant that his senses were awry, that he sensed something went wrong, not that it was visible.
Sorry ^^;

Cattle. That's all we are.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 09:39 PM
Indulgence is currently offline Click here to Send Indulgence a Private Message Find more posts by Indulgence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I guess my post goes on to be ignored. *hint hint Malk*

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 11:37 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malk

What did you say? I never saw anything said to either of my characters.. OH!

Yeah, he's a bad guy, kinda. He's a bad attitud A-hole.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 11:41 PM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

i was talking about in the rp thread.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 11:45 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

I'll post a bio tonight, if a certian headache subsides. If not expect one in the morning.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 01:23 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ordained
I know my character will be a total rip off of the Edward Cullen from the Twilight Series, but I really enjoy him. Hope it's okay and is the Prince a bad guy?:

hes not very nice but he is a good leader.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 02:50 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

i hope its not to late for a veteran?

name: Benjii Aleksoki
appearence:http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/...ent=burnsv3.gif
weapons: his own two hands
background: Benjii was the reason of the apocalypse and Kiki's death. he lost himself to his other side, a dangerous hybrid with no name. his fiance's name is Stephanie, Steph for short. he drinks alot...he thinks it helps calm him down. since the apocalypse he hasn't been seen much, always in bars and hiding from the world, regretting what he has done.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 06:24 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Awwww dude you killed Vrix too... Anyway I'm not gonna RP till a lot later... sorryguys but my real life harks! Good Bye!

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 09:35 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Is most of this RP going to be in the hospital? I have a character that I want to get involved in the story but everyone else seems to be hurt or helping at the hospital.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 01:30 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

I just left the hospital, Ordained. You're more than welcome to use that as your cue to bring them in, as I currently have no clue where I'm going with this...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 04:44 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I'll find a way to do that, Okami. I won't be here for the weekend so I'll see everyone on Monday.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 03:30 AM
King of Blades
The King

If it's not too late to join...

Name: Lich
looks:(please log in to view the image)
Type: Misc.
Background: Leinheart was once a powerful vampire who ruled a prestigious empire of pure bloods. However his young brother, vying for the throne, set set his brother up by framing him in the death of his own father. Instead of death for such a heinous crime, he was turned into a lich: an animated corpse made to walk amongst the living for all eternity. The chains he wears are a symbol of his ever enduring punishment to remind him of his crime, or in this case his false accusation.

Throughout the course of history he has been able to learn of many things, see many places and encounter beings that are forever stored into his mind. Although he wields no superhuman strength or speed nor can he possess any weapon or magic, he can reassemble himself due to the curse placed upon him. With this great impediment, he usually serves as a mobile library (and adviser for whom ask) to the person who can answer his riddles.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 02:28 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

you are welcome to join... man you char is creepy it beats Benjii! big grin

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 05:51 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

so not kool...thats hurtful

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 07:31 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

i won't be posting for a while because i'm trying to recover from a sever illness.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 12:38 AM
DangerousBeauty

awww get better ok! *hugs tight*

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 12:52 AM