KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)

Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

You shouldn't have done that because what I have is contagious through skin to skin contact. YOU'RE INFECTED!!!!!

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 10:10 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

AHHHH! x_x

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 10:36 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

porque!!!!

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 09:53 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Name: Megan
Looks: In pic
Skills: Mind reading
Level: Aristocrat aka born and pureblooded vampire.
Personality: playful, yet serious
Bio: Unknown, she likes to keep it a secret

Attachment: mindy.gif
This has been downloaded 91 time(s).

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 02:17 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

welcome!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 02:35 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Thanks =]
Do I start in the other forum?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 02:37 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

yep go ahead and make an intro and i'll see if i can bring ya in somehow

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 02:46 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

maybe she can run into benjii...would be interesting

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 02:54 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

she'd get killed... but ok

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 02:55 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

no....just confused or something else, but killed nooooooo

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 03:03 AM
The Big O
The Original O

i made a post that is leaving an opening for me to return when i come back. i won't be here for a while and i also made the post for anyone who wants to make a new vampire character that's good. Pray for me guys.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 01:05 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Get well hun. We miss you!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 04:35 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Well I'm back now and need a recap with Tammi, Jason and the Prince if Malk let him make an appearance. And thanks for the get well soon wishes.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 04:58 PM
DangerousBeauty

your very welcome ^^ we missed you! Tammi and Jason are in an old wearhouse with Lich he is new and now serves Jason because he solved the riddle. Kiki and Vrix are alive and planning an attack.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 08:49 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Thankies. And I'll start reposting tomorrow.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 01:16 PM
DangerousBeauty

kk!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 08:45 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Will post tomorrow if need be.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 07:22 PM
The Big O
The Original O

i don't know how to reply to your last post, DB erm

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 05:14 PM
DangerousBeauty

you could attack or ask her something or we could just talk for now and fight later. Either way she's gonna work pretty hard to get past him.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 05:19 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

daniel stevens
aka dan
jasons roommate.
hates visitors that he doesnt invite, unless he's asleep
tech wiz and ultimate game master.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 06:08 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote