KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)

Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

ok cant wait for you to bring him in ^^

Old Post May 5th, 2008 12:48 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

OMG!!! I don't know when I'll be back to full status considering my internet is down at my house. Could someone either take control of my character or just ignore him until I return? Sorry if this inconveniences anyone erm

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post May 15th, 2008 07:14 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

not at all hun. we'll just ignore him so there wont be any confusion. pm me when you get back and i'll give ya the update.

Old Post May 15th, 2008 09:46 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

wont be on on friday and saturday xoxo

Old Post May 16th, 2008 01:35 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...i miss this thread

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 06:10 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

been over a month since anyone's posted here...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 09:01 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

beacuse we're all waiting on you

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 01:41 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
beacuse we're all waiting on you
yea..what she said

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:30 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
yea..what she said

yea..what he said

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:49 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Originally posted by Mando' Ade
yea..what he said

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 08:07 PM
DangerousBeauty

o.0 ....YEAH!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 11:05 PM
CaylaSlap

Name: Teagan O'Doyle
Years breathing: A century and a half
Ethnicity; Irish
Sexual Orientation;Straight
personalty;Quiet, shy, often comes off sweet but nothing comes between her and her thirst.
Religion: Raised a catholic
Appearance:(please log in to view the image)
Background:
Born and raised in Ireland, she was only 16 when she was sired. Her village had been attacked by a group of vampires. They killed everyone, and set everything a blaze behind them. A handsome vampire found her, rescuing her from her blazing house, and decided to give her the curse to forever be his companion. She has been by his side since.

Name: Damien ][Unknown][
Years Breathing: Unknown
Ethnicity: Greek
Preference: Straight
Personality: Graceful, polite, charming, loving, deceiving. Gets angry if is disrespected or dishonored. Holds grudges and kills brutally when upset.
Religion: Unknown
Apperance: (please log in to view the image)
Background: Unknown as well.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 01:48 PM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
yea..what she said

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 06:04 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
o.0 ....YEAH!
YEA...what?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 06:05 PM
CaylaSlap

where is everyonnnnneee

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 04:40 PM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

at school.. i can bring a vamp hunter in for you to play with if you want

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 04:43 PM
CaylaSlap

id rather have damien find you. but i always enjoy a vampire hunter for teagan

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 04:49 PM
DangerousBeauty

hmhm then it is done ill get to work on him right away

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 04:52 PM
DangerousBeauty

Name: Kale
race: human
appearance: (please log in to view the image)
weapons: Staff (both ends tipped with silver), bullets and gun, flash of holy water, bible, sun grenades (when explodes lets looks light from the sun and silver shrapnel)
bio: meh make it up on your own

Last edited by DangerousBeauty on Oct 15th, 2008 at 05:48 PM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 05:37 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...freaky...a hunter....fun XD

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 05:53 PM