KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)

Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
teck92
Dark apprintice

Intresting i love vampires hehe if its okay ill be a little emo vampire (= lol but idk up to you.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 03:36 AM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Name: Ariana Meek
Species: Human
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ter_reading.jpg
Weapon: Her trusty boomerang style knife and silver dagger
Personality: Shy, easygoing, and kind
Bio: A young American girl who lost her family during a cousin's wedding rehearsal at his backyard. Vampires attacked them at night, killing her father, who was the pastor, her mother, big brother, and the rest of some of the relatives. Ariana escaped at the age of 13, when she witnessed her family dying from a distance. The young girl ran to find shelter, but no one would take her in. Sadden by this, Ariana spent her life wandering the streets. The only things she carry with her are her two silver weapons, her Book, and her bravery.

((How's that?))

Last edited by Young_Angel on Dec 19th, 2008 at 04:32 AM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:22 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

aww so cute! approved

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:23 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Thank you so much! big grin

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:24 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

lmao np

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:28 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Ok about time i get to this since ush is taking his time.

Several years after her revival, Kiki has risen to power. Having over thrown the previous Prince, she has become Princess of the Undead. She watches over the city and does her best to keep peace amongst the humans and her people.

But, a virus is spreading. Kiki has no clue how to stop it, and her people are dying fast. What can she do?

You are vampies OR humans. I will accept either. The plot will be revealed after everyone has made a character and we have gotten a ways into the rp.

The virus hasnt spread yet. I will let you know when it does.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2010 05:32 AM
DangerousBeauty

Rules are like any other rp:
No Gods! Do not play other peoples chars.
No Heros. We're in this together.
Please no fighting OOC. I will not put up with bickering. Take it to pm.
Limit the OOC
No one liners. Posts need to be longer then one line when posted please.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Name: Kiki
Height: 5'5"
Appearance: http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/...006/Redeyes.jpg
Weapons: Single katana sheath strapped to her back under her jacket. Knives and daggers strapped around her belt. She carries a 2 13 mm handguns, but rarely uses them.
Background: She was the first Comander of the Prince’s army. But was murdered by Benjii. Now she lies in the basement of the Prince’s building along side her dearest Vrix. In death she watches over her friends and helps in anyway she can… But is there a resurrection at hand of this dear woman? What would happen if it were all to go wrong?

I give you Sharon! A sweet fun loving just turned 21 woman! Her hobby: Men! Her past... kinda sad. She really didn't have much of a past. So she makes things up on the spot when she talks to guys. Her name always changes and so does her story. Her dogs are her children. No one messes with her and no one messes with them.

Prince rarely shows unless he’s needed by another char the prince is not my char!!!!

Steph (murderer benjii’s wife) has gone into hiding with her husband, now pregnant with his child.

Tammi is the mortal nurse who works in the immortal hospital.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2010 05:37 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

name: jason fenta

height: 5'9"

appearance: pale skin, dark blue eyes, dark brown hair, average body type. he wears dark blue jeans with a white t-shirt and a brown jacket. also wears a red baseball cap occasionally. during the night he can be seen wearing an opera mask with smile or a frown on it.

weapons: carries an m93r pistol and a balisong (butterfly knife)

background: as a human he survived the apocalypse and worked at the hospital for some time before becoming a vampire. if kiki was a teacher then he is the teacher's pet. he is almost always somewhere within 10 miles of her location at any given time. at night he wears masks to help keep himself from hunting humans, as he is still fairly young for a vampire and is prone to sudden hunger for blood. he is also slightly crazy.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 03:38 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

*boots* there you go jr. dunno if the old OOC stuff would help you or not.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 03:32 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Found Vrix's bio lol

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 03:33 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

the new and improved Benjii

Attachment: eric.jpg
This has been downloaded 21 time(s).

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 05:32 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

That is just sick... think that may even turn Vrix's stomach.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 05:47 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

i will take that compliment

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 05:51 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Otherwise I am responding to you.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 06:18 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

i love this picture

Attachment: die.jpg
This has been downloaded 21 time(s).

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 11:48 PM
DangerousBeauty

that is epic.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 02:39 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

haha i know. Boondock Saints hate glittery fagpires

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 02:48 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I just found out that I had about two characters in this!!!! I should rejoin. Recap???

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 04:01 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

lol its a year later.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 04:02 AM
The Big O
The Original O

So, uh, what happened?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 04:12 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote