KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)

Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

im not really sure anymore...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 04:15 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Ah, I gotcha. I wasn't in this for that long so I could just jump back in with something generic. I'll do it later tomorrow.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 04:30 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I am seeing this as a sort of rehash... lol

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 04:52 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

A rehash of the previous events? I missed most of them.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 05:03 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

More like, taking what ever happened and then pushing on to make something new... refresh would be more appropriate.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 05:14 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Got it.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 05:24 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Name: Darrius Canterbury
Born: June 20, 1901
Death: Some time in 1918
Race: Caucasian American
Species: Vampire
Apperance: Darrius stands 6 feet and 3 inches falls and weighs in at 147 lbs. He is slender yet well toned. He had bronze, wind blown hair and green eyes with dark circles under them. Darrius has strong, angular facial features and has tough, marble-like skin. His fangs look like regular, human incisors. Darrius has been described as being devastatingly beautiful.

He is always seen in clothes that compliment his beauty such as turtlenecks and jeans in the winter; muscle tees and cargo shorts in the summer; and various long sleeved, layered tees and dark jeans in the spring and autumn.
He knows he is beautiful but doesn't really pay attention to it save for when he's using it to lure his prey to him.

Personality: Darrius is modest and gentlemanly. He shows neither compassion nor ill will towards humans. He is often quiet and reserved but will speak when he has something to say. Darrius is also known to take things to the extreme if he feels passionate enough about something.

Miscellaneous: In addition to the various physical capabilities all vampires posses, Darrius is mildly telepathic in the sense that he can hear one's thoughts. Even when he was alive, he was attuned to people's thoughts. He can "hear" a thought within a mile's radius. He must concentrate on a specific thought to be able to determine who it is originating from lest it all sounds like a loud chorus of garbled shouting in his mind. Over the years, he has learned how to tune out the thoughts and push them to the back of his mind to where they sound like a low humming.

Due to his age, Darrius has gained a variety of skills and talents over the years. Some of which include his excellent pianist talents; his various degrees in Psychology, Sociology and Business; various fighting disciplines; and has mastered the art of meditation. He has also amassed great wealth do to his business skills and ability to hear thoughts.

Darrius also possesses a hypnotic charm that allows him to exert a subtle influence over sentient beings, leading them to believe what he says and agree with his suggestions. This charm is so powerful that if given the chance, Darrius could charm even the eldest and most powerful vampire. However, the charm doesn't work if the person he attempts it on knows about it. It is unknown weather or not this skill was learned, is a product of his beauty or if it is another aspect of his mental power.

Bio: Will post if needed.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 04:24 AM
DangerousBeauty

go for it hun

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 11:56 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Okay, I have a few questions; 1) Does everyone have amnesia? 2) What happened to the Prince? 3) Does everyone know each other? D) Not a question but Darrius is the same vampire I was using before, Edward. I changed his name because I don't know what I was thinking back then erm

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 05:15 AM
DangerousBeauty

1) no 2) kiki killed him 3) no D) ok

lol

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 05:25 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

edward....*pukes into a trash can*

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 05:30 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Yeah, I'm almost ashamed to admit that I got caught up in that Twilight book shtick back then. Thank Bob I BEEN got over that.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 05:35 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

not sure how anyone can even consider that garbage good literature...every time i see or hear something about bitchlight, i want to smack the closest bitchlight fan upside the head

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 05:39 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

i work at a movie theatre. how do you think i feel.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 05:43 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I'm not one to criticize other authors considering I'm a fledgling author myself but that particular reading wasn't in my best interest. I think I read it to see what the big deal was about.

And come Twilight season, I'm sorry you have to deal with that DB

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 05:44 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...you're in my thoughts Kelsey *nods slowly* take a picture of Blade with you when you work...i'm sure those little tards will get the meaning >.> and i read a little bit of it because i was told it was a vampire book. nearly burnt the damned thig but it was a library book

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 05:46 AM
DangerousBeauty

and that is where i stop for the night so jr can catch up

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 07:58 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I'm going to bed myself. Good super early morning, people.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 08:06 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

alright. was thinking of playing some halo anyways. oh i have a song for you to listen to. it has Ville Valo in it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcZ9CSAzo7w

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 08:06 AM
starryknight

Is it alright if I joined this and if so can my character be like a human mage type thing?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 08:18 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote