KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP 2: Redemption

Vampire RP 2: Redemption
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Vampire RP 2: Redemption

The apocalypse has come and passed. Kiki, Vrix, and Kiki's 'child', Jak, are gone, leaving the Prince of the Undead defenceless without either of his Generals. A new commander has arrived to care of his highness. Kiki is there in spirit, only making her presence known when called upon. But a new evil is rising. New and old breeds threaten the prince and his city of both mortal and undead. Who's side will rule the city? And can the new General handle such a task? Who is this new cult and why did they steal the body's of beloved Kiki and Vrix? Only one way we can find out. But to do this we need YOU!

Vampire RP Anyone2: Redemption is a sequel to Vampire Rp Anyone?. This RP is based on how the world has moved on an forgotten what had happened after Kiki was murdered. The effects of the Apocalypse have disappeared, mortals who were killed in the disaster live on as normal humans! It seems that nothing has ever happened. You play as either a solider, a mortal, a vampire, or another creature of darkness.

Rules are like any other rp:
No Gods! Do not play other peoples chars.
No Heros. We're in this together.
Please no fighting OOC. I will not put up with bickering. Take it to pm.
Limit the OOC
No one liners. Posts need to be longer then one line when posted please.

We need:
General
Random Vamps
Soldiers
Humans
Misc.

I will play as the Kiki, Sharon(who i forgot in the ideas thread), and the nurse (mortal)Tammi who will show up every now and then.

this rp is now open!!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 01:13 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

All was well in the world of mortals. Kiki watched quietly from her place in the clouds beside Vrix and Jak. Tammi was working the front desk, typing up reports and making appointments. While Sharon on the other hand was walking the streets, looking for something to do... A bored sharon was a fun sharon.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 01:18 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Taking in the blood,she felt her nails periced the skin,she hadn't feed for days now.Warmth loss-in her stomach from the hunger.Letting the blood drop her eyes flashed a slight red but cooled to a deep blue,stepping into the shadows of the ally,cooled her hot flesh.She grumbled to her self,and whipped to blood from her skin,her teeth blood stain,she needed to stop this.She felt a horrible rush of a monster hit her agen.She took life's like water,she never liked this..even though her personalty showed it.She rather kill them then damn them like her.She study-ed over the body,checking for any heart beat,none.She pushed her hair back and pushed the body into a hidden area.Taking a breath she kept her head up and took a turn out of the ally like nothing happen,just like she was a passer nothing more.
She study-ed over the humans passing by her,couple eyes locked on her,what pathetic race this was.It was such a sad sight,they are so weak,so clueless.They think im one of them,hmph.There easy to control to take over,there warmth,there blood makes me crazy.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 01:32 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malk

Ozi, who had went dormant for a while, stood in the streets, smirking as he looked around, "...Wow.. I go away for a while, and all this happens?" He asks himself before kicking a can, chuckling to himself before grinning, "Silly races.."

The Prince stood on top of the building he owned, looking down, "...I may have lost my right and left hand soldiers, but, I'll get new ones..."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 01:45 AM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Smelling the air she could sence a non-human near.Spoting him she took a slight step into a building for a momment.She wasnt going to go near any un-humans at the momment after feeding.Her power growing,but she needs to feed on a full moon so her energy is strong.She pulled her blondish hair back into a messes poiny.Increasing her sence.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 01:50 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

(watup yall.))

jason ran down the street with a laptop bag strapped to him. in it was his laptop, psp, and two notebooks. he passed his bum friends. "sup guys." he passed them both a 20 dollar bill. he ran down the street. he passed cammile. "scuse me." he passed ozi. "out a the way please." he stopped at the brusters acroos the street from the hospital, bought a milkshake, and sprinted across the strret to the hospital, narrowly escaping the cars thatr honked as he passed. if he was even a second late, tammi would kill him. he ran to the front door, nudged it open, and stumbled through. he stopped to catch his breath. "sorry- im late- tammi." he panted. "woke up- late" he straightened up and looked at tammi. he sipped a long slurp from the milkshake.

((just so you know, he just joined as a medic here <=D ))

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 02:16 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Tammi glanced up at him and pulled the straw from his mouth. "Breath first drink later. I'll let this one pass because I saw you run over to the brusters across the street. Come on we have work to do. We need to go down and tag a few bodies... Including Kiki, Vrix, and what was Kiki's fledgling." She shut her laptop and stood, slowly making her way to the elivator. "I wish the prince would pretend he has a soul. He hasnt even been down to pay his respects... It's sad so many others have stopped buy, but no he just stays up there." She stepped in and pressed the button for the basment. "Come on dear, we need to get this done. We have work to do."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 02:26 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((have to get off in 11 minutes.))

jason frowned. he listened and nodded" okay." he took another slurp. "so, anything interesting happen lately?" he followed her down the hall. he liked to ask about the vampires that came here. it was an interesting but dangerous subject. one of his two notebooks was for vampire notes. his laptop had a game he was currently developing about the REAL vampires. he didnt disclose certain locations but he used this city as the environment. he just had to get better software and a publisher.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 02:52 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(Until our characters are brought back I may not RP untill then)

Zekelaz split from deep within Jak and stood beside Kiki. "Hello old... friend." He grinned and became a shadow with glowing red eyes.

The shadow fell from the heavens and engulfed a human. The shadow was absorbed and the human suddenly disappeared.

Moments later, in a hidden cave system untouched for nearly twenty years the human reappeared coughing. After several minutes he stood up. "Damn. I hate changing bodies entirely. Hah! Don't worry Jak I'll be... back!" The humans eyes turned bright glowing red and he disappeared into the shadows.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 07:31 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Johnny sat on top of a building in deep thought. He had recently recieved a letter signed by a "prince of the undead" requesting him to join some kind of army. Johnny had no idea there even was any kind of ruler of the undead. He threw the envelope off the side of the building and watched it fall to the ground. It landed right beside someone he recognised but hadn't seen for a long time. He jumped down. "Long time no see beautiful," he said as he tapped Sharon on the shoulder.

I got everything!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 08:11 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

[[how can i meet up with one of you people?]]

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 12:02 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

probably just make up a fight or something and come to the undead hospital. or just walk up to one of us.))

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 12:57 AM
Cammii

Camille's eyes open little bigger then normal,grumbling her eyes fell back to normal size.Sighing she pushed her self out the door ,steddy as she walked she kepted her mind on one thought.Tuginng on one lip she could taste blood on the back of her toung,she took the warmth of her hoody as she went to the undead hospital.She needed her medicen she just ran out,she sighed and step in the doors.Walking around people and got to the frount desk,awaiting for someone to help her.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 01:03 AM
DangerousBeauty

Kiki bit her lip and looked up at Jak. "Are you ok?"

Tammi shook her head and smiled. "Nothing new so far. No seriouse injuries. It's strangly quiet tonight."

Sharon spun and with a cold look on her face. She was expecting some dirty bum, surprised when she saw it was Johnny. Her expression quickly changed. "Johnny! How have you been?"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 01:30 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

jason sighed. it just ment less work for him. "okay, hey, while you take care of the bodies, i'll cover the front desk." before she could respond, he walked back to the front desk. he sat and pulled out his laptop. he started playing the beta of his game, along with several others who had it. he heard cammille walk up, but stayed glued to the screen until she spoke. he took a long sip from the milkshake.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 01:40 AM
Cammii

"Im here to pick up some of my medicine,from the doctor...are they ready"

Looking over at him,waiting for him to make eye contact.She needed her medicine soon she felt sick.Her stomach feeling a tight squeeze in her stomach not of hunger but her body organs.She had this illness since she was young,it was such a pain.Hiding her fangs ,and ignoring her thoughts about what she Had to do later.Wondering if this guy even heard her.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 01:56 AM
oneinamillion

Daisy walks out of the bar, head down, and lost in thought. I can't believe that I Daisy Adair would be without a movie to star in its unthinkable. She keeps walking but doesn't really pay attention where she's going since she's so lost in thought.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 04:12 AM
oneinamillion is currently offline Click here to Send oneinamillion a Private Message Find more posts by oneinamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty

Sharon spun and with a cold look on her face. She was expecting some dirty bum, surprised when she saw it was Johnny. Her expression quickly changed. "Johnny! How have you been?"
Meh, not bad. Same Shit different day. Hey! hold on a second." he picked up the envelope he had dropped and handed it to her. "No offence, but, I mean since you're ya know ancient, you ought to know who the prince of the undead is and what he wants with me."

I got everything!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 10:44 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gloomy Ninja
"Im here to pick up some of my medicine,from the doctor...are they ready"

Looking over at him,waiting for him to make eye contact.She needed her medicine soon she felt sick.Her stomach feeling a tight squeeze in her stomach not of hunger but her body organs.She had this illness since she was young,it was such a pain.Hiding her fangs ,and ignoring her thoughts about what she Had to do later.Wondering if this guy even heard her.

jason paused his game and looked up. he looked down at a list and asked, "name?" he slurped his milkshake one more time.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 11:41 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Zekelaz strolled into the hospital. He walked up to the counter. "I'd like to see you... Jacen? Its about someone called Kiki and another body registered as Julius Vrix..." He flashed the police badge and fresh ID he had stolen and had someone forge earlier that day. "Dective Zek Denton 133W71-A." He had altered his apperance and had blonde hair combed loosly and his eye colour was extemely dark blue, black in most lightings with a very deep red tint. "Is there anyone I can speak to?"

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 07:04 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote