KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP 2: Redemption

Vampire RP 2: Redemption
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): « First ... « 116 117 [118] 119 120 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Hell of a wake up call, right Benj'?" He looked towards Infernus. "Well, well. Look what the cat dragged in?"

'Has it been that long?' He asked disinterestedly, and sounded like he smiled. He remained quiet afterwards until Benji said hello to the pair. 'Yes, hello.' Jon said. 'Oh right, they can't hear me. Infernus, tell them your Lord and Master says hello.' He chuckled.

(I am sure Infernus has his own name for him)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 05:43 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii nodded as he watched Infernus walk towards them. "Well, someone doesn't look very happy today...but then again neither am I. What crawled up your ass?"

"Shut up!" Infernus growled, blinking at Benjii. "Not you, some ******* that won't get out of my head...yes I know the irony! The ******* says hi to the both of you."

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 05:58 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vrix was somewhat amused, he wasn't entirely sure what Infernus was, but Malkavian was not one of them. "Introductions can wait. Benji, your family were with the Queen, what ever fate she faced, they may have likely shared, though I do not doubt Kiki would lay down her life to safeguard theirs." He offered his handgun to Benji. "I have transport on the roof, it will take us longer than it will for the creatures to find us to reach it. Likely what ever noise you started," He turned to Infernus, "disturbed their nest."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 10:12 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii looked down at the gun, shaking his head. "I don't use them. I'm fine with my hands." Infernus barked a laugh and turned around, looking for any sign of those creatures. "Benjii, they are not like anything we've fought before. They...I..." without finishing the sentence, he looked at Vrix. "Not my fault. Blame the one that lives in my head."

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 02:30 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vrix looked at Infernus and wondered what he was talking about, and was about to ask when there was an odd screeching in-human shriek echoing up from the stairwell Infernus had just exited. If Vrix's skin could get any paler, it would have sparkled in the sunlight now upon it.

Day was not comfortable for any Vampire, at the best of times, and could even be toxic, and even if the sunlight could harm them, it would have been the least of his concern. "We must move quickly. We can't fight them here, set a trap, we need to draw them-"

'Oh Fernie Fernie Fernie.' Jon tutted inside his head. 'I am far more-' the voice changed mid-sentance, becoming almost creepy, but definately not belonging to the previous owner '-than just one, you worthless insect. Are you going to tell Benji how you were so over powered by one of these mere creatures you let his family be taken! Oh thats right you don't even remember, then again I am surprised you remember your own name sometimes.'

The voice continued, 'such an ill-educated creature you are, you almost make those foul senseless beings look intelligent.' Zekelaz's voice cowled through Infernus's mind like icy daggers, because that is how Zekelaz made the words mentally feel to him. 'Pathetic.'

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 03:00 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii stared down the hall with curiosity, wondering what could make such a Hellish sound. "I'm guessing that's one them huh?" He took a step forward, wanting to see the creature that has caused so much trouble while he slumbered.

"I'M NOT TELLING HIM SHIT!!" Infernus yelled, clawing at his head. "It wasn't my fault and you know it! Now get out of my head!" He clenched his eyes shut as blood trickled down his face, oblivious as to what was happening. "GET OUT!!"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 05:19 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vrix stopped talking and watched Infernus with a mix of worry, and confusion. "Benji, and chance you can calm down your ex-alter-ego from tearing his brain out?"

He took several steps forward, and around Infernus. "Maybe we can just leave, Infernus is cause enough of a distraction." He whispered.

The clambering echo was definitely obvious now as the creature tore metal railings as it climbed the stairwell in haste, cuncks of stair, and banister clattered and crumbled down into the well, indicating their time running short.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 06:53 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii, still staring forward, shook his head as he waited for the creature to appear. "Quiet. And no, we bring him with. Come on..." he took another step forward, letting his claws and fangs grow, "show yourself already."

Infernus opened his eyes and looked up, removing his hands from his head. Staring at the blood, his blood, his anger grew, boiling as everything that has happened the past year flooded his thoughts. Still staring at his hands, he watched the skin change to a dark blue and the bones break and reform under the skin. Growling, he staggered past Vrix and Benjii, his body still changing as he made his way into the hall.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 02:33 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The noise of the creatures climbing had ceased, and silence echoed into the hall.

Vrix found himself a good position to leap into action.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 07:25 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii stood still, waiting for something to happen in the silence. He refrained from saying anything as his nearly non-existing patience wore thin.

Infernus, on the other hand, growled as he inched closer to the stairway.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2012 03:20 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vrix toyed with a few ideas, he know how one could be taken down, but he didn't think Benji and the others would enjoy being cannon-fodder. 'Bait on the other hand...'

Perhaps them could trap thr creature within the tower somewhere, smother the thing with several tonnes of rubble. He eyed the door wearily.

He watched as without warning the creature tore itself through the door frame, with a excessive amount of force. It skidded into the hall, and slammed into the opposite wall along with splinters of wood, marble, and mortar that had been part of the entrence to that level. The thing collided, and crunched into the marbled wall, leaving a cracked indentation where it stopped.

With a growl it shook itself free, and turned almost artistically to face them, rearing down onto all fours.

'And I thought you were ugly...'

((describe away xVamp))

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 11:03 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason snored silently, laid back in an office chair in the all but decimated front lobby of the building, his legs resting on the out of place pristine desk. The shattered windows and glass doors had long since been boarded over, and the room itself looked like it had been torched, scorch marks and ashes covering everything, save for the chair, the desk, and the lone figure sleeping therein.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 05:42 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(if you want to accept this is up to you, this is not a main character, if not just remove comrade from your mind and roll with it, accept or not... This was fun to write as a once off lol)

There was a swilring movement of dark air beside Jason, and Nagada appeared beside her sleeping comrade, having tried three times to get him on his head-set radio, which was right now on the dest in front of him.

The petite, brown haired asian girl surveyed the scene making not a single noise, and careful not to disturb the dust before turning and leaning so her lips were an inch from his ear, so close her warm breath pressed across his face. Her big brown eyes studied his it's sleeping expression and she smiled, closing her eyes.

She breathed in and out as quietly as possible, while she brushed a long lock of hair behind her face, and then whispered gently; "Wake up..."

Nagada didn't get a response, so she milimetered her lips closer to his ear and whispered softly again. "Wake up..." Her eyes now open and not exactly friendly, her expression was fast moving from amused to annoyed as she tried a third time with no success.

She growled, and her fangs flared momentarily. She breathed to calm down, carefully repositioned herself, and proceeded to push the chair over. "Will you wake up!" She bellowed harshly, but still somehow keeping the same level of noise as the whisper. She kept a strong grip on the chair, so only the occupant would fall out if he didn't wake up (or did).

Last edited by Jedireaper on Sep 24th, 2012 at 06:07 AM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 06:05 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason's eyes shot open and he cried out as he fell from the chair, faceplanting rather heavily on the floor. He scowled, using the desk to pick himself up and cursing under his breath as he dusted himself off, wiping the soot form the ground off of his face with his t-shirt.

After briefly surveying his surroundings he turned to Nagada, smirking. "How rude. I was having the most wonderful dream. What could possibly be so important that you felt the need to interrupt it?"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 06:45 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Nagada's amused expression as she returned the chair to it's original angle, soured for a second time. "Oh I don't know," she began sarcastically, her eyes narrowing, "maybe if you weren't asleep you'd know already." She jerked the chair into his foot with the intent to hurt, and let go of it.

Her expression finally mellowed and their was clear hurt in her eyes for the briefest of moments, "you could have been hurt and who would have known." She turned away from him, breathing in and out slowly to return calm to her being, whispering mostly to herself "Jerk."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 03:50 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason winced, resisting the urge to nurse his sore foot. He sighed, resting a hand on Nagada's shoulder and preparing himself for the painful act of admitting his faults.

"You're right, Nagada. It was a bit careless of me to let my guard down like that and I probably deserve worse than a sore foot for it. Worse still, I got upset at you when all you were trying to do was watch my back. Can you forgive me?"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 05:02 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

She half turned her head towards him, her voice was scolding. "You know what those creatures can do to us," she turned the rest of the way, "we have already lost so many." Her brown eyes looked into his, studying his intently, and without warning her hand connected with face in a light slap.

"Now I can forgive you." She said kindly.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 05:51 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

He smirked, rubbing his face where she had slapped him for a brief moment before reaching for the headset on the table and sliding it on. He then reached for his jacket, which was still hanging on the back of the chair, and pulled it on as well. Once he was sure he had everything he turned to Nagada. "So, what was it you needed to tell me?"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 06:00 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Something awoke the nest." She said, all matter of factly, and glanced around the lobby.

There was a clang from off to the side passed the lobby in the main building, the ringing of metal was quickly followed by a thump akin to meat hitting something solid. Dust rose up from the entrance way, catching the sunlight.

"I think they may have heard us." She whispered. She would have stepped through the umbra to get a little further away, but she didn't have energy for a second trip, nor could she accompany anyone else.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 06:38 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason scowled, spinning to face the direction of the noise, stifling himself before he made a comment about things having been quiet until she showed up. He reached into his jacket and drew out a long dagger, the serrated blade glinting in the sunlight.

His voice was quiet as he spoke, barely above a whisper himself. "Plan?"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 06:54 PM