KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP 2: Redemption

Vampire RP 2: Redemption
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): « First ... « 118 119 [120] 121 122 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"You know me," Vrix shouted as he gripped Benji's hand, not having time to analyse why this side of the building was giving-way. The floor dropped again and the debris that had follen from the floor above began to slide towards them with the thrashing beast underneath it all.

The pair slipped closer to the edge, close enough to see the small rubble falling. "I think this side of the tower-" The lurch cut him off, and Vrix nearly went off the edge.

'Well up, or down, or take a painful dive.' Zeke, half-hearted, spoke within Infernus' mind. 'The wall looks like it's going to tear away from this thing, and take half the stairs with-it.'

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2012 03:58 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii regained his balance, just a bit. "Well old friend, have any ideas now...besides us both taking a fatal dive?" 'I just had to wake up today. I couldn't have woken up next week, in an even more destroyed building. **** mondays.'

Infernus shook his head, still pissed that the creature easily flung him to the side like he was but an anorexic child attacking a bear. "We'll take the fall. It won't kill us...me." Infernus sat down and waited, glaring at the rubble. "I will not be made a fool of. I am the Great Midian Hunter! And I will kill every single last one of those vile creatures!"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2012 05:13 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Well I don't know! I didn't expect the whole f**king building to come down!" Vrix shouted, quickly glancing around, and shifted his weight so he was swinging forwards, back into the tower on the level below, keeping a very firm grip on Benji's arm.

His sudden movement dragged Benji straight for the edge, and; if he didn't do something quickly, off of it either way.

Behind Benji tumbling with most of the debris from what remained of the ceiling and what ever was behind that, came the Beast, desperately trying to steady itself as it fell towards them.

Nagada's vision was finally beginning to clear as the fight was dragged on. The Stalker, or hunter as they were sometimes known, was clearly mocking them and it rather lazily engaged in hand-to hand combat with the young Vampire.

The petite Asian woman touched her right hand to her forehead and it came away slick, and red. She eyed the substance almost hungrily for a moment, but knew she must have sustained a serious head injury. She really hoped not, but her eyes were having trouble focussing on what was going on.

The Stalker was mere meters away from Nagada, it had grabbed Jacens fist and had twisted the blow away from itself, almost tearing Jacen's arms from his sockets, and sent him sprawling towards the desks at the centre of the glassed entrance hall.

The sunlight was beginning to dim, which made Nagada glance upwards. The brown haired Vampire's entire world fizzed for a moment, and she wasn't sure what her eyes' were supposed to be seeing.

In the stairwell, tucked somewhere safe in the mad recesses of Infernus's mind, sat (if they could) Jon, and Zekelaz. Two personalities that were one, and shared one body for the short while they lived and breathed as a Vampire. Both remained silent leaving Infernus to his own game for now, but Zekelaz would have smiled had he a physical manifestation, an odd smile. 'Soon...' he thought to himself, and no-one but himself, 'Soon.'

Old Post Oct 17th, 2012 12:42 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii looked behind his shoulder as he heard a commotion. Thinking it was just debris falling, he received quite a shock as he saw the creature struggling to get at them. He looked down at Vrix and blinked. "Well...how about we take a nice, little fall together?" He yanked his arm free from Vrix's clutch, stepping off of the edge.

Infernus ran a hand over the wall the stairs were connected to, thinking. Grunting, he pulled his hand back and punched the wall as hard as he could, crumbling it. Beneath him, the stairs lurched before falling straight down as the structure gave out.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2012 07:59 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vrix kicked off of the floor below, as Benji let go and joined him in free-fall. Clearing away from the tumbling mass that was the beast as it plunged faster than the pair of soon-to-be pancakes. The wind whipped at them as they fell through the air.

Below them, rapidly gaining size was the entrance hall of the tower with it's angled glass roof, and strong pillars.

(gonna have to wait until Unbias3d posts)

Old Post Oct 17th, 2012 08:40 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason scowled as he crashed into the desks, his arm complaining at having been handled so roughly. He pulled himself up, using the desks as leverage. As he turned to glare at the stalker, he noticed the rapidly dimming light in the room. His eyes widened and he turned, making a beeline for Nagada, who didn't seem quite as alarmed at the sight of half of the building falling towards them.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 12:53 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii looked up from where he walked off the edge and growled. "****ing thing! Shoo alr-what in the ****?!" His eyes went wide as he noticed the building falling in after them. "Shit shit shit shit shit shit! Fall faster!"

Infernus smiled a little as he somewhat heard Benjii over the rumble of the collapse.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2012 06:28 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"If you can invent faster than terminal velocity for a non propelled object, mid-fall... be my guest!" Vrix shouted, trying to keep his fall controlled. What came next would be an acrobatic feat to baffle the world. Landing safely. Glass should slow their decent if it is still there, there were chunks of building raining down on it, smashing through the glass and exploding into the floor, sending debris and rock shards every which way.

The master of security readjusted his body weight, shifting his decent, so his feet would hit the glass first. This was going to hurt.

What is it they tell you during an earthquake or similar event? Stand under a door frame, or crawl under a desk. Well Nagada would have done so, yet still couldn't see properly nor make sense of her surroundings any more, and for that matter she couldn't do much of anything. The blood from her head wound was now trickling down her body staining her clothes, as rock and shards of glass rained down upon them. He vision was beginning to darken, but not just because of the dust that was choking the room.

Several feet away the Stalker leaped, bounded, and evaded like a cat as it skidded passed them, but half a broken sheet of glass falling from the tower later, cleaved the poor thing before it had readjusted from dodging the rather large rock that had nearly smashed it to death, or near to it.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2012 07:08 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason didn't stop to laugh at the Stalker, picking up Nagada rather unceremoniously and turning, making a break for the door that lead to the stairwell. He dodged between various pieces of debris, being a bit less caution than the stalker, ignoring the tiny chucks of rocks that pelted his and Nagada's backs in favor of not being crushed by the much larger pieces that had begun to impact. As he neared the door he dived forward, through the open doorway and into the pitch black stairwell. The noise that followed behind him was nothing short of what an earthquake must sound like from up close.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2012 01:12 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii growled in frustration, bracing himself for impact. He felt the jolt of impact as he hit what was left of the glass, sending shards in into the air. He winced as a few lodged themselves into his flesh and stuck. "Never happens on a friday! Not once!"

Infernus hit the ground level in the stairwell before Benjii and Vrix hit the ground level where they fell. He landed with ease, smiling as he brushed his shoulders off. 'That was fun. Wonder if I should wait for them,' he thought to himself, looking up and the collapsing ceiling.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2012 02:16 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vrix landed into the glass panel with a half roll to reduce the force of the impact. With his very sudden appearance and the force of his momentum and weight, the glass instantly shattered, but had held just long enough to slow his decent.

As he fell through the ceiling, small pieces of glass stung at his face and exposed areas, as the floor rose up painfully fast. He attempted to twist, to bring himself back to a position that would allow him to roll again, and safely starve off the rest of his fall energy. He wasn't very successful. Not having the time, he managed to get his feet under him, but if he attempted the roll at this angle, he could break his bones and what little of his 'living' body was left.

With an internal grimace, his foot touched the floor and he threw his weight into an attempt to roll with the impact, but because of his angle, and not to mention the massive chunks of man-sized building smashing around him, he careened out of control and smacked into one of the pillars with crunching force. Closely behind his was half of the top of the tower crashing down around him.

The world sounded like an angry creature roaring, and the rumble as the ground shook.

In the stairwell, Nagada hugged Jacen, and nothing else. What was happening around her didn't make sense, and even though she couldn't see of make sense, she managed to kiss his cheek.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 05:30 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason panted, unable to move as his entire body groaned, sore from the recent activities. He was fairly shocked by the soft feeling of Nagada's lips on his cheek, but that was the least of his concerns now. He slipped an arm around her waist and returned the embrace, sighing as his eyes darted around the pitch black room, desperate for something to look at. He closed his eyes, ending the futility, and began searching his pockets with his free hand. "How's your head feeling? Is it still bleeding?"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 06:10 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Nagada mumbled a response that Jacen would barely hear over the thunder all around them. "My head?" She asked almost dreamy, eventually close enough to his ear to be heard.

Jacen knew that Nagada should have began to recover by now, but it seemed her head wound was getting worse. When was the last time she fed?

(Sorry to Meta-game you character, mate.)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 06:37 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((I don't mind.))

David frowned, grunting as he realized that he was indeed sans flashlight. There was a more urgent matter at hand, though. He reached up and tentatively touched Nagada's forehead, grimacing as his fingers became slick with her blood. Worse, the flow didn't seem to be stopping.

"Shit, Nagada. How long since you last fed?"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 07:31 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

She didn't really respond. He world was spinning, and darkness was closing in, darker even than the pitch-blackness of of the room they were in. It was looking evident that she may not have fed in several days. Maybe she had been saving her blood packets, if she had one on her, maybe Jacen could her to drink. Maybe.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 10:01 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

After receiving no response Jason cursed and began to search through her pockets. When this turned up fruitless he scowled. He shook her shoulders again, a bit more insistently. "Nagada, listen. If you can hear me, you need to feed. I-... We can't risk losing you at a time like this. Any minute now this place is going to be swarming with those things, and we aren't going to make it out unless everyone is up... Do you understand?" He shook her again, trying to get some kind of response out of her. "Come on, Nagada, just a single word. Even just a sound. Something!"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 11:05 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Nagada's eyes opened slowly, and she made a noise that was half an okay, and something Jacen just wouldn't understand, and finally sighted Jacen with an almost predatory glare. It didn't seem however that she was even looking at him, more like she was seeing through him. Or more accurately she was seeing nothing.

Nagada's head was cold, which was normal for most Vampires, however normal she wasn't exactly, Nagada was a rare case of almost staying alive when she became a Vampire, her body was warm and mostly alive. Those warm blooded Vampires were rare in and of themselves and are entirely down to how they were changed.

There were many kinds of Vampires and their clans, all of them shared some abilities or features, but not everyone was the same. This was probably not her concern as carefully shook her head almost like a drunk person would, who nearly every turn of their head could potentially fall over.

The point of the above information, as Jacen remembered it, was that often warm blooded Vampires would feed on themselves when starved, and that could cause many problems. It wasn't simply a matter of telling them to stop, they had just as ferocious a hunger as another cold blooded.

In fact, Nagada's kind were often fell upon by the others as being defective, and drank till their life had expired.

In this case, Nagada was almost licking her own blood from the corner of her mouth as it trickled by.

(sorry to suddenly spring that whole load of info on you guys, hopefully everyone is cool with it?)

Last edited by Jedireaper on Oct 23rd, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 12:28 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason swallowed the lump in his throat, chills going down his spine as he watched Nagada's stare. Every instinct in his body told him not to do this. The risk was high, obviously, as most things regarding vampires are high risk, high reward. Still, his whole body fought against him, telling him to push her away. To keep her from draining from him the only thing that was keeping him alive. He closed his eyes, shutting out the vision of his bleeding friend as she licked the blood from the corner of her mouth.

He grunted, pushing away all of the dissenting thoughts. He tilted his head to the side, leaving open his throat for her to sink her teeth into.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 12:43 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

(Since the building already fell in, gonna skip ahead a bit)

Benjii grunted as he opened his eyes, coughing as dust flew into his mouth. He pushed himself up, only to feel the rubble pushing at his back. Dazed, he didn't remember hitting the ground or the building finally reaching them. Squinting, he dragged himself from the rubble, looking for a spot he can sit up in. "Vrix? Hey, Mr. Triedtokilleveryonewithafallingbuilding. Still alive? If you are...I'm going to kill you myself." After crawling a few feet, he found a spot to sit in. As he sat up, he picked at the glass lodged into his flesh, growling as he removed the long, jagged shards.

Infernus continued trying to find a way out of what was left of the stairwell. Grabbing chunks of concrete, he lifted them up slowly moved them to the side. His hands raw and some of his claws torn from his fingers, he worked as fast as he could. "They have my queen...they made me look like a pathetic being," he lifted another chunk of the building, glaring at it, "They will all die by my hands!" He tossed the concrete to the side, breathing hard as he stared at what looked to be a tunnel. "About time."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 02:07 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vrix was lying sprawled against a pillar (what was left of it at the very least, that was still standing), with shards of glass sticking out from his side. He was slowly coming around, and he rolled onto his back- and immediately regretted it as the glass tore into his flesh. He said nothing though as he tried to tell whether his eyes were open or not. He did however hear Benjii speak somewhere almost muffled, and as he gingerly pulled the glass from his body he responded, with a little effort. "Yeah I'm here mister 'I'm going to sleep through a war, f**k you all.'."

He chucked the slick pieces of glass away from him, and then pulled the tactical light attachment from it's pocket, and held it up, illuminating the 'cave' of rubble he was under. "Are you in one piece?" He asked as he sat up, having spied half a squashed Stalker near-by.

A short distance away, in the opposite stairwell to Infernus (clearly), Nagada kind of glanced at Jacen's exposed neck, in less than half a second she had somehow summoned the strength and coordination to tackle him, and she sank her fangs into Jacen's neck without a single logical thought.

The hunger drove her instincts as blood ran down the corners of her mouth and Jacen's neck. The flow of the coppery tasting liquid filled her mouth and she almost moaned with pleasure. She would have drank him dry but a small light lit on in her mind to say Nagada had come home. She slowed her feeding, but almost did not want to stop. Finally after about seven seconds she broke the bite, breathing heavily, eyes bright but with a naughty edge to them.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Oct 23rd, 2012 at 03:22 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 03:12 AM