KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP 2: Redemption

Vampire RP 2: Redemption
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): « First ... « 119 120 [121] 122 123 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason panted, gazing up into her eyes, which suddenly seemed all too attentive. He reached up and tenderly rubbed the spot on his neck where she had bit him, even as the neat holes began to heal. It had been an intense experience, to say the least. Just a few seconds had passed, but she was a fast eater.

His arms wrapped around her waist and he let out a sigh, finally catching his breath. "Better?"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 04:14 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii smirked a bit, pulling the last shard of glass from his leg. "Yea. A collapsing building isn't enough to kill me, sadly. Where in the Hell are you?" He looked around the rubble, trying to determine which why Vrix's voice was coming from and which way would be best to move through. "Is it tuesday yet?"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 04:31 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

She still didn't seem to be reacting with any breath of humanity, as he mind took back from instinct. She just kept he same look in here eyes, that slowly softened to sadness.

Vrix found what looked like a way through to Benjii, or at least that was where the voice came from. He rolled over again, and made his way through, torch leading the way. "That all depends on how long we were out for?"

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2012 02:15 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason continued to watch her carefully (although it was a bit difficult with the lack of light). After a few moments with no response he raised a hand and snapped his fingers in her face. "Yoohoo, Nagada? Damnit, please tell me I didn't go through all of that for nothin'."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2012 04:26 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Lit by the near-by emergency lights that switched on after a short delay when the power cut, Nagada's eyes seemed to swim with emotions settling somewhere between harsh and sad. Jacen would take several seconds to realize in the low light that she was looking at him. There was concern creasing at the corner of her eyes, as she stared at the marks on Jacen's neck, about an inch apart, she moved slowly to place her fingers on his neck if he didn't hesitate.

"You made me feed from you," she asked unsure, "didn't you?" Nagada didn't remember what had happened after the dark shapes were falling on them, but she could still taste the coppery liquid in her mouth. Though thankfully for Jacen, her head wound had stopped bleeding.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2012 10:45 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((This post was bad and I should feel bad.))

Last edited by Unbias3d on Oct 27th, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2012 12:30 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

David blinked, his eyes quickly adjusting to the low light. He glanced around, taking in the damaged portion of stairwell they had taken cover in. Going up wouldn't be an option, that was for sure. Rubble blocked the way. However, the way down was clear, and probably the only option.

He turned back to look at Nagada, frowning at the expression on her face. He felt her hand touching his neck, feeling the tiny mark she had left. Before he could even think of something to say, she was already asking.

"You made me feed from you," she asked unsure, "didn't you?"

He sighed, staring up at her. The way she asked the question made him feel almost guilty. "I think you already know the answer to that..."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2012 05:05 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii grumbled, looking around in the darkness. "I don't even know how long we were out for. But I sure can go for another nap..." He fell quietly, a small smile on his face as he waited for a reply.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2012 09:23 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"you know after all this, we should take a vacation." Vrix muttered, and twisted around to use his boots to kick through the rubble between them, sending stones scattering into Benji's side. "There an exit on your side?!" He called through, and tossed the flash-light through the small hole he'd made. He then went to work carefully clearing larger pieces so at not to cause a cave-in.

"You know, next time around, you be me and I'll be you."

After a moment, Nagada gently brushed Jacen's face with her fingers, and looked around slowly, perplexed. She grimaced when she noticed the tomb they were in; the rocks, dust, and rubble. Smart move to get into the stairwell, she looked back to Jacen, and stood up with his help. "You think we can find a way out?"

The light flickered and sparks flew out lighting the stairwell brightly before plunging them back into darkness. Darkness was a Vampires home, but this was a little extreme. She half smiled with the grimace, her brown eyes naught but black, and put her arm around Jacen, still somewhat unsteady.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Oct 29th, 2012 at 02:45 AM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2012 02:36 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason's eyes scanned the darkness, quite useless for the few moments it took them to adjust again. Faint outlines of shapes became visible, but nothing more. He wrapped his arm around Nagada's waist, helping her to remain standing. He turned his head, glancing over at what he remembered was the stairway that led downward. Shrouded in darkness, he could imagine how easy it would be to mis-step and go tumbling down.

"Well," he began, "it looks like the way down might be clear. We could probably go into the sub-basement and try to find another way up. It might be safer to dig our way out though. I'd hate to run into another one of those things. I lost my weapon, and we'd be fighting in the dark..."

He turned back, gazing down at her. "What do you think?"

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 03:54 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

She seemed to pause to regard the words and then edged onwards. "I still have my shortsword." She said, as they reached the long step down.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2012 12:58 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii picked the flashlight up, looking around carefully. "How about next time when I take a nap, you make sure the world doesn't fall apart!" He held back some laughter as he spotted a small hole in the rubble. "Think I found a way out."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2012 06:07 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

"I guess that could work..." He moved quietly alongside her, glancing around in the dark, keeping a look out for anything.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2012 01:02 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Okay, deal." Vrix said as he made enough space to get through. "If you have claustrophobia, so help you." He grimaced as he broke through, and immediately glanced around his new surroundings. "Nice place you got here, doing some refurbishment?"

Nagada was beginning to feel better on her feet as they reached the first landing, but she knew because of the ferouciousness of how she had fed from him, that he would begin to feel much weaker soon.

There were still lights on down here, the self powered kind that go on during power-cuts, and with them, there was enough for their eyes to adjust to the dimness. "Jacen, are you gonna be okay?" She asked, as they began down another set of stairs.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2012 02:32 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason grunted, glancing around the dusty room, his vision blurring for a moment, losing focus. Her voice snapped him back and he turned, grinning. "Yeah. Don't worry about me, Nagada. I'll be fine."

He could already feel, through some gut feeling, that he was going to be anything but.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2012 04:17 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii sarcastically nodded, looking around the small space. "Yea, was thinking of going all black. Black carpets, black paint, black curtains...black...what the **** that thing is over there." He pointed the beam of light on the small hole leading out. "I believe that leads to a tunnel or something. Just need to get through this crap." He blinked as he raised an eyebrow. "Just be careful with the place. I don't have insurance on it yet..."

Old Post Nov 4th, 2012 04:48 AM
immaturerainbow
With Science..

((Ooc: Sorry it was such a lame intro, but I'm late with joining so.. this was the best I could do. ^^;wink)

Making her way through rubble Emmicka exhaled, she was annoyed, tired, and sick of doing what the others wanted her to do. She was her own individual! Then again, disobeying her orders would get her into much more trouble.

She was wearing a leather corset which fit the curves of her petite waistline perfectly. She had a black skirt, with chains hanging along it. Then to accompany her attire, she had almost knee-high converse which concealed all of the weapons that she could possibly hold into it, and not look suspicious.

Traveling further into the building, she heard what she thought was talking. As she took her next step forward her foot caught a piece of furniture, causing her to stumble forward. "****!" She whimpered as her knees scraped against the floor.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2012 11:03 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason froze, perking up at the sound of asterisks followed by an exclamation mark. They had just reached the bottom of the stairwell, and the sound seemed to have come from beyond the closed door in front of them. He turned slowly to Nagada, whispering cautiously. "You heard that too, right?"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2012 02:29 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(pretend Nagada nodded while I laugh my head off at your post haaa haa haa ha ha aha!)

Nagada nodded, and moved to open the door slowly. "Yeah." She wiispered.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2012 03:42 AM
immaturerainbow
With Science..

Stumbling back onto her feet, Emmicka began walking towards the voices that she had heard, when she came face to face with them. She blinked once, twice, and then a third time to make sure they were actually there, and she wasn't just imagining it all.

She coughed into her hand, and slid her hands to her sides. This was the hardest part, earning their trust, and worst of all...starting the conversation. "Erm..." Came her muffled, failed starter.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2012 04:54 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote