KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP 2: Redemption

Vampire RP 2: Redemption
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): « First ... « 120 121 [122] 123 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Nagada was first in there, stepping through the doorway, and asking Emmi is she was alright. "We heard a chrash, did you fall?" She glanced over her attire in the dim lighting, and saw nothing out of the ordinary. "What are you doing under here, were you with our group?"

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2012 05:02 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

"I saw that this tower was falling." Emmicka had practiced what she was going to say. She sounded genuine and sweet, so none of it sounded fake. "I figured there had to be people inside that needed help, so I found an entrance. She moved her hands from her hips to her sides, as she looked to the other female.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2012 06:25 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vrix and Benji dropped down the depression in the floor from where they had been, down into one of the sub-basements, dropping them almost two levels into a long dark hallway with doors all along.

There was plenty of damage down here, from sparking lighting fixtures to fallen roof fixture tiles and lights debris littered the floor and a pile of rubble where they landed. The area was mostly in a dim darkness lit by the flashlight that Benji was carrying, and an occasional flicker from one of the lights that cast strange shadows when doing so. The emergancy lights on the walls did little to pierce the darkness as Vrix slid down the rubble and made a loud echoing thud as he hit the floor.

He turned to Benji, and gave a shrug. "If they didn't hear the tower itself falling, then an echo probably won't make a difference." True in comparison to the sound of the building crashing to the ground, that noise would have been minimal, but in this case the noise of his boots clomping to the floor was greeted by an immense quietness. Almost too quiet.

Nagada's eyes narrowed at Emmicka's story, but she smiled at her. "You shouldn't have come in here, here there be monsters." She said in a creepy tone, her voice also echoing into the room at large. They appeared to be at the under-lobby, based on the elevator doors lining a row on the left side wall. Beyond that though, it was dark. Very, very dark. Hey eyes had adjusted to the new lighting, what little of it there was, and she was having trouble making out any detail. There appeared to be damage here as well, and from what she could tell, in the hallway beyond.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2012 12:27 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Icy blue eyes locking onto the other females, Emmicka only answered with a nod. She didn't find herself frightened of monsters. She had faced them before. She was raised to fight, raised to defend herself, so if she were to be attacked, she wouldn't go down without a fight. "I could help you guys out, but we would have to be quick. The more time we spend getting to know each other, the less time we have until the only possible exit I know of could be blocked." Talking wasted a lot of time. Sure, they didn't know her, and she had randomly suggested helping them, but she didn't see any other way they were getting out.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2012 05:48 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason grunted softly, grinning. "Ah, so there is an exit down here." He glanced around, his eyes not adjusting quite as well as Nagada's. He could barely see the girl standing right in front of them. He had definitely lost a lot more than he let on.

"But you say it's collapsing?"

Last edited by Unbias3d on Nov 11th, 2012 at 02:15 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 02:11 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Emmicka gave a silent nod in response before turning back towards the area she had came from. "The exit is this way, but I'm not sure how much time we have before everything is blocked off." She explained, arms falling to her sides. She wasn't sure who she was dealing with, or the danger she was in, but that was something she'd have to find out.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 04:37 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Nagada looked from the girl to Jason, and slowly realised that Emmicka was just a normal human, and while Jason was distracted by the prospect of an exit, he would soon be more concerned with the tasty morsal in-front of him. She place a hand under Jasons shoulder to steady him as he appeared to lose his balance momentarily. "Jason..." She whispered softly, almost motherly. "Where is this exit?" She asked.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 05:23 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii slid down after him, looking around as the lights flickered. "Hey Vrix, look...* he started waving his hands a little, mimicking a raver's 8 ball, "raving in the strobe lights!" He fells forward and started laughing, holding his side as he shook. Breathlessly, he looked up and spoke between coughs "Must have...breathed something in..."

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 09:53 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

"It's going to be this way." She answered as she pointed towards where she came. "It's a little way down, but if we move at a quick pace, we should be fine." She was worried about Jason slowing them down if he was too hurt. "It get's a bit darker along the way." Since she was a human, she would have troubles with that.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 05:47 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason grunted, resting a hand on Nagada's shoulder as he regained his balance. "I'm fine, Nagada. I'm alright." He pulled his jacket slightly tighter, following behind Emmicka.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 11:06 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vrix grinned, "yeah, several months worth of dust." He replied, and then kicked at some of the rubble away from himself, and began walking.

Nagada wasn't convinced, and stayed close to Jason, letting Emmicka lead the way. It was dark when they entered the hallway, and there were doors leading to rooms all along. It was still dark a no sign of natural light.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2012 02:51 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Coughing, Benjii wiped the tears from his eyes as he sighed and looked around. "Kiki must have had a special kind of dust in here then..." He shrugged and followed Vrix through the rubble. "Besides us and Infernus, where ever he is, was there anyone else in the building?"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2012 07:34 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Emmicka continued to lead the group further down the hallways, her eyes scanned for familiar area's. She almost doubted her skills of getting to where she needed to go but, remembered she had trained herself, been told the routine, and she could not come out as a failure. "What are your names, anyways?" She asked, now knowing Jason's, but not the other's.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2012 04:11 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason's hand slid along the wall as they walked, using it for balance as he glanced around the dark rooms of the subbasement. He remembered this place, vaguely, from before. He had used to come down here to take naps, as it had almost always been deserted. It seemed totally different in the dark.

He grunted at Emicka's question, turning to face her. For the briefest moment, when looking at her, something in his brain told him to move towards her. He stumbled, nearly collapsing to the floor but catching himself on the wall. "I'm Jason. She's Nagada."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2012 05:49 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Ice blue eyes locking onto Jason's she gave him a faint, soft smile. "It's nice to meet you Jason. You as well Nagada." Her fingers lightly coiled around the seem of her shirt, feeling the fabric. With each step further, it grew even darker. As she took a step her foot caught something, causing her to stumble forward yet again. "Dammit!" She hissed, attempting to catch her balance.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2012 06:50 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason's hand shot forward and he caught the back of her shirt, pulling her back to her feet before she could fall. He could feel the warmth of her skin through her shirt and his eyes widened, his pupils shrinking. His grip tightened on her shirt and he turned to face Nagada, breathing slowly. "Nagada... She's human..."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 03:31 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Emmicka was just about to thank him until the grip on her shirt had been tightened. She swallowed the lump in her throat, heart beat racing with sudden fear. Maybe taking a mission that had to deal with vampires was a bad idea! Was she in danger because she was human, would he attack her?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 05:44 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Nagada slowly nodded. "Yes, she is." Nagada more than confirmed, and her hands covered his grip on Emmicka's shirt. "Let go, Jason. If you feed from anyone, you will feed from me, untill we have gone insane. Look-" he pointed towards the end of the current section towards a faint blue glow, one Jason and most Vampires would know was likely not day light. "That must be the way out," Nagada instisted, "soon we will be home, and you will be fed." Thankfully unlike Nagada earlier, Jason wasn't bleeding from a rather nasty head wound and would be able to hang onto his wits and keep his hunger mostly in check, at least more so than she had earlier.

Nagada loosed Jason's grasp, and looking into his eyes with her brown irises, she pulled his hand and pressed it to the left side of her chest just above her breast, where her heard was. He would be able to feel the warm skin beneath her black shirt, and feel her still-beating heart. "I am just as human as she is." The half truth almost choked her. She indeed was a vicious killing machine, with a hunger for that red liquid that took so much of their humanity, but she was also unique in that she had kept a lot of her humanity right down to her body, which was mostly still alive.

She then dropped her hand from his, and put her arm under him. A difficult task none-the-less being almost a head shorter than Jason was.

The other Vampire sect had starved Queens guard, destroye their food source, so sending their only hope out as a human girl was like waving a roast chicken in front of a starving begger, but telling him not to eat it because if he did, he wouldn't get that money that the man was offering if it was stil uneaten when he returned. A bad comparison, but apt.

"Magical Kiki dust huh? Wonder if it has healing properties?" Vrix stopped to allow Benji to catch up. "Who ever was in here, I hope they got clear. There was Jason in the Lobby, and the pilot and his guard, Nagada, were on the roof."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 12:13 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

"Healing...suuuuure. We'll go with that. Anyway, wonder if they're sti-" Benjii stumbled forward as Infernus runs into him at full sprint. Smiling, Infernus stopped at looked at the two, his chains and spikes covered in blood. "Thinking of leaving without me? How rude." Benjii grumbled as he straightened himself, glaring at Infernus. "Before you ran into me, I was going to suggest that Vrix and I search for you and anyone else. Dickhole."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 03:32 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason glanced over at Emicka for a moment longer before letting go, lifting his hand to his forehead and pressing his palm flat to his face, sighing. "Right... Sorry, I just spaced out for a second there..." He turned, facing the light. "Let's, uh... Let's get out of here. I'm tired of walking in the dark."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 06:34 AM