KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP 2: Redemption

Vampire RP 2: Redemption
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): « First ... « 121 122 [123]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Emmicka let out a breath of relief, eyes scanning Jason momentarily. She hadn't been with them for more than ten minutes and already she had almost been attacked. When Jason made the suggestion to get out she nodded her head in agreement. As she walked she was much more careful of her steps, feeling around for any objects in the way.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 04:35 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Nagada and Jason stayed in tow behind the girl.

"You were?" Vrix asked unconvinced, as he turned to face Infernus. "You always run into poeple like a sledge hammer?"

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2012 07:19 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Infernus nodded as he looked at Vrix, his grin barely visible in the dim lighted area. "When I know they are going to leave me behind. Now," he looked from Vrix to Benjii and back, "if you both will follow me, I think I can not only find us a way out but also some survivors that have been making quite a bit of noise."

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2012 07:51 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vrix nodded with nowt else to do, he followed Infernus.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2012 02:39 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Emmicka trailed her way through, while she avoided tripping and falling again. She was in a dangerous position, especially if and when they found out that she was not really helping them. Tucking a strand of her hair back behind her ear, she felt around until she found a new passage way, "This way." She commanded, though softly. "And watch your step, there are lots of debree."

Old Post Apr 21st, 2013 04:17 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jason grunted, kicking aside a small rock as he followed along behind her, leaning a bit more on Nagada then before. Even as he tried his best to push the thought to the back of his mind, he couldn't help the hungry stare affixed on Emmicka's back, his eyes hazing over slightly.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2013 03:37 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Emmicka stopped briefly for a moment to get a feel for the area in front of her. She took one step and stumbled to the floor, knees scraping against some debree. "Dammit!" She screeched, hands going to her knees. This had been the second time that she had stumbled. This did not make her look good at all. "Just..be careful, I don't know if you guys can see any better than I can."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2013 06:51 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

(Maybe I should start posting again...)

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post May 8th, 2013 07:26 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(maybe)

Old Post May 14th, 2013 10:44 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

(Bump.)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 12:20 AM