KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP 2: Redemption

Vampire RP 2: Redemption
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
android217
Death's Embrace

Kal pulled up his car to the nearest hospital. He had recently attempted to mug a man on the street a few blocks back. It all backfired when a police officer had shown up and fired a few rounds at him. The officer had accidentally hit the man Kal was mugging, but barely hit Kal. He managed to shift into another person after running from the cop. Kal pulled the keys out of his car and stumbled towards the hospital. A cool wind blew out of the hospital as he stepped in.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 08:37 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

jason looked between camille, zekalez, and the wounded man that had just blundered in. he slowly reached down for his hand radio, staring at them the whole time. he put it up to his mouth and pushed the button., the radio squeaked. "tammi. we have a situation in the front lobby. i'm being overwhelmed by impatient patients." he lowered the radio and began playing his game again, hoping they got the message.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 09:12 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

"Reason why you have so many passionates is because you wont help or anything maybe if you did most of use would be gone."She grumbling load enof to her.She put her hands in her hoody pocket.Her heart beating slower and a sharp pain hit her,her medicine needed to be ready,she needed it.Pulling her hand out she clutched the contar.She winced in pain,she started to say something,but she fixed her self.
"Where is it,i need my medicine,Now"
She was about to pull away and head down the hall to the doctor.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 09:46 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

jason looked back up at camille. "i asked for your name. i cant help you if i dont know what you need. you should ask for the stuff before you need it. that way your ready." he paused the game and held the list back up. "NAME PLEASE"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 10:18 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oneinamillion

Daisy wanders around and finds herself in front of the hospital and sees a bench near the doors and sits on it looking around wondering how she got there

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 10:19 PM
oneinamillion is currently offline Click here to Send oneinamillion a Private Message Find more posts by oneinamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

"Camille Lynn,and for a matter of fact,you didnt say a thing u didnt even look at me."

She looked at him her blue eyes narrow and sharp.Her eyes soften she looked back and inhailed to see a guy walking in the door.She pulled her eyes up at the guys face,she must of seen him some where something clicked in her brain.She turned her head waiting for the man help her.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 10:36 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darkxbox
jason paused his game and looked up. he looked down at a list and asked, "name?" he slurped his milkshake one more time.

((he did talk to you))

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 10:44 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

jason reached down to the c file cabinet. he opened it and flipped through files, stopping for milliseconds at the hot babes. he grabbed cammilles. "maybe you just didnt hear me." he mumbled . "hard of hearing" when she turned around. he want into the back to get her medicine. he came back out with 2 bottles. he pulled out a pill from one and set the bottle down. "this should take care oif immediate symptoms." he handed it to her, offering his shake for her to swallow. "and the other bottle" he handed it over. "should keep you feelin good for a long time." he turned and grinned at her. "call me later, toots. maybe we can set up a lan party."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 10:49 PM
Cammii

[[ Im terribly sorry must of skiped it :[ ]]
"I can swollow it with out anything"
She took the pills with out any of his shake.She took her bottles ,she paid for them a head of the time when she here last,she put the reseat on the table so he could put the one code in.She studyed the pills over and sighed,stupied flipin pills she thought.She looked back at him and smirked she heard his comment to her about the hearing thing.

"doll,Im not hard of hearing"
She called most people that,a britsh thing she picked up from some where. She ignored the last thing he said not trusting the other thing of pills.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 10:56 PM
Indulgence
Mindless

The sky shook with the unwavering force of the elements. Rain started to pummel the ground in a steady crescendo, until it was as if the word itself would be consumed by the noise. A shadow raced across the landscape, and at a flash of lightning it is discern able as a wolf. Up ahead, about a league or so, loomed giant mountains, so high up they pierced the thunderclouds, and their peaks were lost to the heavens.
The wolf paused for a moment, and let off a great howl, a tinge of excitement to it's exotic voice. The wolf resumed it's pace, faster and faster, until it reached the crest of a high foot hill and examined the scene below.

A camp of thousands-tens of thousands-of humans stretched all the way to the base of the sheer mountains, and East and West as far as the eye could see. The wolf's outline shook, and soon a young man was in it's stead, garbed in black and a jeweled cross hung from his neck. He snarled fiercely, and then charged the encampment roaring at the top of his voice.

As if from nowhere, similar snarls-numbered in the thousands-emerged from the forest alongside him, and more and more of his kindred stormed the tents, ripping, stabbing, biting.

The night ended with rivers of blood, bathing the inhuman army under the moon. But the rain washed it all away, as if nothing ever occur ed...

The dream-neigh, the memory-jarred Alexander awake. He remembered that night as if it'd just happened, but his senses dulled the adrenaline he'd produced. Alexander took a moment to reasscosiate himself with his surroundings. He had found a city early this morning, and after stopping to feed, he took himself into a warehouse to slumber for the day.
Alexander got up and stretched, his vitality returning in a moment, and then he wound his way through crates, and boxes alike, into the dark.
His nose caught a scent, something familiar, yet foreign to him. The rest of the hours that past, they were-and always would be-a blur to Alexander.
A shriek...
Mottled pain, blurred vision...

Alexander wove his way through the city, all the while barely conscious of his actions. He sensed that he'd been attacked by an other-worldly creature. Nevertheless, he'd found his way to a place he'd only heard about, and ignoring that gasps of passers-by, he shoved past, until he stood in front of the Undead-Hospital.

Without hesitation, nor did he looked to see if he was followed by his attacker, he shoved his way inside, blood splattered his face, and with the force of his entrance it was thrown all over the walls and door.
"Help."
Alexander managed to squeak out, before collapsing on the floor in the main lobby.

(Scrutinize, and chastise me if I made a mistake. I tried to the best of my abilities ^^; )

Cattle. That's all we are.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 11:01 PM
Indulgence is currently offline Click here to Send Indulgence a Private Message Find more posts by Indulgence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Edward was in dire need of sustenance. It had almost been a whole week since he had any "food" in his system. He planned to leave to go on a hunt as soon as possible but he didn't want to leave the Prince unprotected on his part. True, the Prince could handle himself should danger arise but Edward had taken a vow to protect his master with his life. And that was something that he intended to do.

But the thirst for blood was just to strong. Surly the Prince would understand if Edward stepped out to quench his thirst. It was only then that vampires were at their strongest and most capable. He would be able to hear thoughts farther as well as his body becoming more dense and marble like than any other general in the Prince's army.

He walked to the Prince's quarters and bowed. "My liege, I am in need of some personal time to feed. Is there anything that you need me to take care of before I step out?"

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 11:02 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Kal plopped down on a nearby seat and let his head hang back. Blood from his wound in his arm leaked from inside his coat onto his shirt. His mind slipped for a moment, and he changed into a different form. Kal noticed this and quickly changed back, hoping no one saw him.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 11:04 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oneinamillion

She realizes that she's been holding back the need to use the bathroom so she walks into the hospital and looks around the for bathroom

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 11:05 PM
oneinamillion is currently offline Click here to Send oneinamillion a Private Message Find more posts by oneinamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malk

The prince stood ontop of his building, looking down, "Hmm... Such filthy pests... So many of them... They all need to die.." he said coldly as he turned away and walked over to the elevator, and pressed the button. After a mere couple seconds, he stepped in, and started going down thje the 49th floor.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 11:29 PM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oneinamillion

Daisy finds a bathroom and goes inside and does what she has to do then washes her hands and since she has nothing else to do she decides to explore the hospital

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 11:46 PM
Malk

(Ignore my last post.)

The Prince looked over at Edward, "... No, Nothing is needed right now." He said and turned back to the streets, "...."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 11:52 PM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oneinamillion

Walks around the hospital and peeks in all the rooms as she walks by them

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 11:57 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by Malk
The Prince looked over at Edward, "... No, Nothing is needed right now." He said and turned back to the streets.
Edward bowed and headed out of the door. He couldn't wait to head out. Usually, when vampires went out to hunt it was in packs. But Edward was different. He didn't drink human blood. He lived off of animal blood. Specifically bears. And because of this little fact, he always went to feed by himself.

It wasn't because he was scared of anything. It was because he didn't want to feel like an outsider any more than he already was. His body was as hard as marble, he could read minds, he didn't kill unless absolutely necessary, he believed in God and thought about what would happen after another death claimed him. It was natural to keep some things from people. He was safe that way.

He knew that the Prince had an evil heart and did things that he didn't agree with, but the Prince also accepted Edward. True, he didn't know the complete truth about Edward and he only took him in because of his ability to read minds, but he also treated Edward with enough respect and decency to keep him from leaving. But he was still having a hard time watching, listening and "hearing" what the Prince was doing and saying about people he deemed lesser than him.

He arrived at his usual hunting place and spotted three large black bears right off the back. Not only was he going to have a feast but he was also going to have fun. "Three bears should be a good chance to get some much needed exercise," he thought to himself.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 01:29 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Originally posted by oneinamillion
Walks around the hospital and peeks in all the rooms as she walks by them

((actually, wouldnt it have been easier to ask hospital staff. we would have stopped you before you even got close to the rooms. wait for someone in the hospital to respond to you before you go wandering. a vamp would have eatin you by then. im going to respond to your first post.))

jason typed in the code on the receipt, exiting his game. be fore he could respond to anyone else, he noticed the hot babe in the waiting area. he dissapeared from the front counter, reappearing next to her.
" whats hapnin baby?" he grinned cockily ((no pun intended))

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 01:39 AM
DangerousBeauty

Tammi ran back up the stairs and looked from one bleeder to another. "Ok umm. You there in the chair press this to your stomach now!" She picked up her com link and yelled through the speakers as she ran towards Alexander. "Get another doctor and two streachers into the lobby area now!" She tossed Kal a towel as she knelt down beside Alexander, closly inspecting his wound and trying to stop the bleeding. "What happened? I need to you to breath deeply and tell me what happened... Jason your a doctor get over there and help the one sitting down. You can flirt later!" A nurse approached Zek. "How may I help you detective? I'm sorry we are so suddenly busy. Sadly it is always like this."

Sharon smiled and took the letter. "The Prince huh?... Must be about his opening for a new General... Have you read it yet?" She opened the envelope and leaned back against one of the walls.

so much going on if i skipped anyone tell me.))

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 02:47 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote