KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP 2: Redemption

Vampire RP 2: Redemption
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Venir
Eh...?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gloomy Ninja

(I believe DB asked if you'd like to help take care of some of the patients? I guess just help whatever way you can ^_^ )

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 07:32 PM
Venir is currently offline Click here to Send Venir a Private Message Find more posts by Venir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She nodded and bent down to pick up the spilt bottle. "I hope so... Because we dont have Kiki to help us this time." She winced, realising the memories she had just brought to mind. "I.... I'm sorry hun..."

Tammi nodded and tied off the end of the thread. "Nice to meet you Gangrel. Your wounds aren't that bad. It's just your face I'm worried about. Your lungs and stomach are already beging to heal."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 07:37 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

jason came back with a sack of blood from the storage room. he attached it to an iv and inserted it into the gangrels arm.

((his name is kal right? im confused because so many people are in the room. why do you have to be injured all at the same time. we're not playng "hospital rp anyone?" that would just be boring. XP ))

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 07:47 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venir
Eh...?

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
She nodded and bent down to pick up the spilt bottle. "I hope so... Because we dont have Kiki to help us this time." She winced, realising the memories she had just brought to mind. "I.... I'm sorry hun..."

Tammi nodded and tied off the end of the thread. "Nice to meet you Gangrel. Your wounds aren't that bad. It's just your face I'm worried about. Your lungs and stomach are already beging to heal."

Alexander shook his head.
"I am a Gangrel. My name, is Alexander." The words came out a bit more harsh than me meant them too.

"My face... Don't bother with it. It will heal on its own..." Alexander's mind raced with fear. He'd probably be scared for life, now.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 08:04 PM
Venir is currently offline Click here to Send Venir a Private Message Find more posts by Venir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

[[I'm fine my person isn't hurt ,ya alot of people are hurt,i found how to jump in.]]

Camille sighed she walked down the hall when she wasn't supposed to ,she needed to get her medicine in check.She pulled her eyes up at a white door holding a golden sign with his name on it.Pushing her way through the door,she found the doctor with his back to her,he turned slightly to look back at her,then back out the oer sized window.She took another step closer to the door,and heard the door behind her close.
Taking a deep breath she grew angry.
"Wheres my real medicine i need it,you know with out it i die."
Camille said with sign of giving up.Her fangs flashed dangerously,begging for his flesh.Her hands on her hips her pale neck showed when she tittled her head.
"What do you mean,i need a couple more tests before i can give you medicine."
He said still not looking at her he knew how to get to her bone,to drive her insane.He smirked as his hand folded with his pointer fingers up.He spun in the chair to look at her.Now he could see the angry that ran deep in her,ho her fangs showing that she was about to kill.
"I need it now,this isn't it,it wont help i need the damn medicine doctor,and if you don't give it to me,ill take it from you,"

"You wouldn't I'm the only thing keeping you alive.I need to know what your blood holds camille.you know it"

Camille grew angry the pain ran deep,her hands clenched into a fist ,a silence hit them hard,but a snake his pressed out from her pinkish lips.She tilted her head don and her blue eyes looked up and Perice him.She grew tierd,jumping over the table she grabbed his neck and her fangs pressed on his neck.As the warm blood came out she licked it and started to take his life.He tryed to struggle but the blood came more,and more.Till his blood was all gone.
She stood up licking her lips looking at his body before her.Riping the drawers open she found her medicine she needed,throwing her other at his feet she walked of the room.She heard people talk and some guy carrying blood in a patch.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 08:04 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((actually, the medicine i gave you should have been right. they dont just give you the wrong medicine for no reason. in fact, you could have just stolen poison. but whatever.))

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 08:22 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

[No he gave her something just to stop the pain but not stop the verise in her,he couldnt give it to her yet he was useing her for a test,and she found out and grew angery,no one in the hospital knows it was a thing between her and him.And she needed to stop the virese for now so it didnt kill her]

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 08:24 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Tammi flinched at his words and shied away slightly. "Forgive me. I'm only human." She sighed and began to bandage his wounds. "After this you'll need to stand and walk to a room. The stretchers are taking too long."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 08:26 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((srry, i confused kal with alexander. i did bring a stretcher already. and i gave him painkiller and antibacterial. srry))

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 10:39 PM
DangerousBeauty

but tammi ordered you to take care of kal..))

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 10:41 PM
oneinamillion

Daisy just stands out of the way and watches all the commotion going on and is in shock at everything that's going on she never knew vampires and mythical creatures were real

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 11:19 PM
oneinamillion is currently offline Click here to Send oneinamillion a Private Message Find more posts by oneinamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii waved the thoguth off with a hand "its alright...as long as i still have you with me its ok" he picked up some parts of the bottle and winced as he gashed the palm of his hand "son of a *****"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 12:25 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She frowned and put a towel over his gashed hand. "Careful love." She paused and put pressure on his palm. "You know... I'm not a full vampire yet... I mean Kiki's blood flows through my veins, but I've never drank enough blood to become a true imortal... That's why I'm pregnate... Well, thats what Kiki told me... before she died. I told her after I found out.... Far before I told you." She smiled and looked up into his eyes.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 12:33 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((im officially confused. i dont remember your char telling mine to help kal, but just to help. good night.))

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 12:45 AM
oneinamillion

Daisy snaps out of it and runs out of the hospital and runs for awhile then stops and just walks the rest of the way home

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 12:46 AM
oneinamillion is currently offline Click here to Send oneinamillion a Private Message Find more posts by oneinamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She tossed Kal a towel as she knelt down beside Alexander, closly inspecting his wound and trying to stop the bleeding. "What happened? I need to you to breath deeply and tell me what happened... Jason your a doctor get over there and help the one sitting down. You can flirt later!" A nurse approached Zek. "How may I help you detective? I'm sorry we are so suddenly busy. Sadly it is always like this."

halfway down page two.))

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 01:00 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii smiled back "i kind of figured...not trying to sound rude..the alcohol is getting to me" he kissed her and wrapped the towel over his tightly and winced "its kind of weird though that her blood runs through you and im the one who killed her and jak both" he smiled st what he said

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 01:08 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She was quiet for a moment as she looked up at him. "His name was Vrix.... You killed Vrix not Jak love." She licked his blood from her fingers and bent down to pick up the glass. "Could you get me a couple towels?"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 01:49 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii looked at her and shook his head "damned alcohol got to me...i don't remember shit" he got up and grabbed a couple of towels "i think i need another drink...where's my bag" he looked around and gave Steph the towels and kissed her again

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 01:51 AM
Venir
Eh...?

Tammi flinched at his words and shied away slightly. "Forgive me. I'm only human." She sighed and began to bandage his wounds. "After this you'll need to stand and walk to a room. The stretchers are taking too long."

"No, I am the one that needs to be forgiven..."
Alexander winced, and grasped Tammi's shoulder and pulled himself up.
"Point me to what room you see fit, for vermin like me." Alexander shook his head, disgusted with himself.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 02:04 AM