KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP 2: Redemption

Vampire RP 2: Redemption
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii finds his bag and opens up a bottle of Blue Wave and tilts back to drink it all. the rug curled up from under him and tripped him out of the window. "wha-what the hell happened?" he looked up at his window and felt blood pour from his wany wounds

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 02:22 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Camille took a pill of heres and pushed it in her bag.She was going tobe late for her meeting here.She was trying to get a job for being a nurse here,she didnt really like her old job and she proble be fired anyway.She pulled her self down the hall way and looked up for a momment to see if anyone was watching her,just people walking by not paying attachen.good.She nocked ontothe door and waited for some one to alow her in steping in after the doior open she could see the room was painted ina old style with soft bright colors.She started talking to the old red head lady about the opening job,it took a little bit to convise her,she handed her some papers of her school's and other info.
The old womon loved her finding camille sweet and perfect for the job,camille felt her heart heavy as could be.She smiled and shock the ladys hand.She picked her back up and headed out to the lobby to get her stuff she be starting in a hr or so.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 02:23 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii got up and shouted to Steph "i'm going to the hospital...hopefully not the mental institution" he limped to the hospital, and collapsed at the doors "damn, that was worst than i thought. i need a room right quick...im kinda hurt" Benjii looked at his hand and sighed when he realized he didn't drop his Blue Wave "well i'll be"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 02:26 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Camille finally got her name tag and everything she needed she was called to the main lobby ,rushing quickly her heart beat took a little faster course,nothing mayor though.Looking around the lobby she could see a male on the floor,calling for some one to help her get him up,they took him to a room.Asking quietly to the young man,and trying to put a cloth on his wound.

"What happen and whats hurt ?"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 02:30 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii looked around "well i kinda fell out of a hotel window trying to drink this," he raised his hand to show the bottle, "and now i have glass everywhere and i think i broke a couple of bones possibly my back" he smiled for no reason

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 02:33 AM
Cammii

Camille took the bottle and set it down on the table when the got him to the room.She took his pulse,a doctor came in to help her sow the torn skin that bleed.Camille taking some achohal pads to clean the blood,raping around the stitch's gaz pad so they didn't get riped out or infected.
"That wasn't really smart now was it?"
She said looking down at him,she pulled out a needle and some medicine it would kill some of the pain,she got it ready like school showed her to.Flicking the needle she lifted his shirt and stuck the needle in his vein slowly.Putting his shirt down the doctor gave her directions to the ex-ray room to check for any sign of broken bones.
After that take his info down.Camille finely got him to the room to take some of his ex-rays,a full body ex ray.After that wa s quickly done she opened her mouth agen to speak.

"Name,and last please"

She asked softly with a clip bord and pen.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 02:40 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii Looked at Camille and took off his trench "Benjii Aleksoki...and i don't think it was smart to drink on a rug...damned things" helooked down at his leather shirt and noticed that it was torn and most of the spikes were missing "damn it...i loved this shirt"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 02:43 AM
Cammii

"Alrightie,reson ;drinking...ya not to smart to drink alot at all,no matter where you are.Your lucky you didnt really hurt your self."

She got the ex-rays back in 15 mins she studyed them over on a light bord,seeing his left arm was slightly sprained,meaning to rap up tightly with spechle clouth.[[Cant rember the clouths name ]]

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 02:47 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

((me either))

Benjii smiled "well as much as i done and has been through i think i make a exception" he sighed and looked at the ceiling "damned apocalypse and everything...all because of me" he mumbled to himself, to intoxicated to tell

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 02:52 AM
Malk

The prince yawned to himself as he sat in his office, looking through paperwork, "Hm... Nothing interesting.... No new vampires lately.. No new wars... Not even the Brujah scum are acting up... I have a feeling somethings going to happen very.. very soon.." He said to himself before smacking his desk, "Damn it1 What the hell am I going to have to do to get them all to just fricking die?!"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 02:54 AM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Camille sighed slightly at him and walked out of the room,she got the gaz and she got some coffee,it was a old trick she was taught by her grandmother how to get you to to get slightly un drunk.[[Its true about coffee helping you when your drunk:] ]]. She walked back in. the room.
"Sit up please so i can rap your arm in gaz,its slightly sprained,but still needs this so it doesn't pull more muscle and it will stop some pain...coffee will help you slightly feel some what better to . It makes you being drunk dye down agen,i leaned it from my grandmother.It really does help."

She gave it to him and pulled his arm up raping it tightly .

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 02:56 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii obediantly sat up and held out his arm as far as he can without causing more pain. he took the coffee with his good hand and downed it "shit!!! its hot! god damnit!" he held his tongue and sighed "benefits of being drunk...none"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 03:00 AM
Cammii

Camille smirked at him and looked at him sticking his toung out,lokin g down she raped his arm in gaz so it wouldnt really move.

"Should of known coffee would of been hot,your proble to drunk to understand."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 03:01 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii nodded "yea just a little too drunk to understand...also a little to drunk to understand how i only sprained my arm instead of breaking everything" he sighed and looked down saddly at his tongue "ow"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 03:07 AM
Cammii

She shock her head and finshed off raping his arm,she pulled her golden hair out of her eyes and walked back to a desk writing soming else down for a momment and then took a seat.
Looking at him she spoke softly and calm to him.
"It proble depends on how you fell from the window or how strong your bones are.."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 03:11 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
ok nice to have you here with us! Gloomy I need some help getting people taken care of here could you help out Kel?))

A nurse ran to Kel with a medical tray of equipment in tow. "Hello Kel you can call me Patches. Keep telling me what happened while I get you fixed up ok? Don't close your eyes please." She smiled up at him and grabbed some gauze. "I need more hands over here until the stretchers arrive!"

Tammi tapped Alexander's cheek as she worked on cleaning and on the spot stitching his wounds. "Hey stay with me hun dont close your eyes. What attacked you? Tell me what happened." Another nurse ran over and put an oxygen mask over Alexander's mouth. "Where are the stretchers?!" A doctor poked his head out of one of the rooms. "All sanitized stretchers are in use we have to sanitize more it will be some time just do it on the spot." Tammi shook her head and looked at the nurse beside her. "Get me more equipment I need to operate. Get suction, thread, needles, tweasers, something to open his rib cage with, blood, and blades. Go!" The nurse nodded and ran off to one of the operating rooms to fetch the supplies.

Sharon growled and picked Johnny up, threw him over her shoulder, and appeared in one of the operating rooms. "I need you to remove some spoiled blood." A doctor nodded and dropped what he was doing, which was changing the bandages on a nasty leg wound, and grabbed a cup of charcoal. "Open his mouth." Sharon made a face and put her hand in Johnny's mouth, pulling his jaw down and tilting his head back. "He's gonna probably puke so stand back." She sighed and pulled a trash can over with her free hand as the doctor began to pour the watery charcoal into Johnny's mouth.

Steph on the other hand was in her room, stitching up some of Benjii's cloths. Her stomach was getting bigger as the baby slowly grew.
Johnny coughed up the liquid along with the spoiled blood. He looked around and his eye caught some rubbing alcohol. He grabbed it and chugged down then slammed it to the table. He was panting and swearing to himself. "Looks like... they don't... want me to be.. a general.. after all" he panted and then stood up slowly.

I got everything!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 03:12 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii smiled "i think its a bit more than that" he shook his head still smiling and sighed "it was a big fall...about 14 floors up..." he looked at his arm and looked away "it ended pretty quick too"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 03:17 AM
DangerousBeauty

Steph shook her head and sat back down to finish her work. "Looks like I'm gonna need more thread."

Tammi helped Alex to his feet and guided him to one of the rooms, carefully setting him down and hooking him up to monitors and an IV. "Do you need anything."

Sharon sighed and patted his back, handing him a glass of water. "Maybe not..." The doc sighed and went back to his work. "Thank you come again."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 03:36 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii thought to Steph "ummm....its not what you think..the window was broken before i fell through it...and that was a bottle of juice...i think" he sighed and continued "umm..i'm being treated here and theres no serious injuries just a sprained arm and a burnt tongue...long story"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 03:40 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Johnny drank the water down. "I mean, who would want to kill me anyway. I'm just a guy trying to live his eternal life. I just don't understand." Johnny looked at the floor deep in thought. He got up and started to leave. "you comin'?" he looked back at Sharon over his shoulder.

I got everything!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 03:41 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote