KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP 2: Redemption

Vampire RP 2: Redemption
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Sharon sighed and followed him. "Sure.. You sure you're feeling better?" The doc waved his hand. "I'll put it on your bill Sharon." Sharon nodded and waved back. "Thanks... Sorry about this."

Steph rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. "It's a long drop too. You better have 3 dozen roses in your hand when you come home, Mr.... If not you'll fall farther then 14 floors."

Kiki growled and rolled up her sleeves as she watched the Prince. "You slimy son of a....Grrrr...... We just died and your worried about new vampires... You make me sick! Ya hear me! You make me sick!"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 03:53 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Johnny took out a cigarette after they left the hospital and lit it up. "so... you got any idea who did this?" he said then started hovering three feet above the ground. He held out his hand for her to take her to the top of his favorite building to think on. It was nice to get up to quiet places in such a loud city. It would be twice as nice to talk to someone way up there. Maybe even do a bit more than talk. Johnny smiled at the thought.

I got everything!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 03:59 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii laughed " why don't i bring you more...and hopefully i won't go further than 14 floors...thats bad enough...i love you" he smiled and got up "well looks like i'll be on my way" he bowed, grabbed his drink and walked to the nearest flowerist to pick up 4 dozen black roses

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 04:05 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Steph smiled a bit and tied off the end of her stitches. "Love you too hun."

Sharon smiled and took his hand. "I dont know... Maybe someone wants you dead. Any old enemies, love?" She wrapped her arms around his neck and wiped some coal from his lips.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 04:16 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii walked up to his room with 5 dozen flowers "i thought i wanted 4 dozen? i hate being drunk at times" he opened his door and heard it squeak "god damnit!! stupid door...tahts the last time you ruin a surprise" he walked into the middle of the room and tried to see through the flowers "is this enough?"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 04:20 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

"Not any that I can think of. I had a few back in my mortal days, but now, i'm a lover not a fighter. Know what I'm sayin'" He stepped smoothly on to the ledge and let her off his beck.

I got everything!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 04:24 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Steph jumped to her feet and ran over to help him. "Dear god Benjii... Oh my... Thats... wow... I dont know what to say."

Sharon grinned and kissed him softly. "Well then maybe the Prince has something wrong with you."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 04:42 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii grinned from behind the flowers "umm you can say 'i won't throw you further than 14 floors' and 'i love you'" he gave her some of the balck roses and took the rest and placed them decrotively around the room "how do you like them?"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 04:45 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Johnny kissed her back. "I guess. But you'll protect me from the big bad vampire prince won't ya" he laughed
(night)

I got everything!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 04:46 AM
DangerousBeauty

Steph took a deep breath in of the flowers sweet scent. "Oh Benjii... Now if only I could forgive you for smashing the window and spilling beer on my carpet." Her smile faded and her grip tightened around the thorny stems of the roses as she spoke through clenched teeth.

Sharon grinned and ran her hand through his hair. "I'll see what I can do hun... This view is beautiful."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 07:37 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((all the old playa's are back. Guess I'll stick with Zekelaz. The mental demon that actually is true Jak and Hollow Jak all in one.. gotta go to my friends house so see-ya's) xx to DB)

Zekelaz looked at Kiki's body hiding a grin. "You should watch the kind of friends you keep... Jacen." He simply glanced at Vrix's corpse. "Fools. Jacen, I'm dective Zek, a few questions... How long have you known the immor- deceased? And are you aware of how they died?" He grinned. Zeks eyes temporarily glowing red then became blue again.

"I'm fine... mother." Jak chose the word after careful consideration. "I hope Zeky down stairs doesn't do anything to your bodies." He snorted, brushing a lock of blonde hair from his slowly turning blood red eyes.

Vrix looked over at Jak for a moment then reached fourth, grabbed Kiki's hand and pulled her into a spiritual embrace. "I love you, Kiki. The prince ain't worth our time."

Jak looked over. "I think Ze-kiss-azz is willing to help us." He quickly gulped. "He just told me he would..."

'...help the love struck fools.' Zekelaz said to Jak. He quickly began taking notes when Jacen started replying.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 10:19 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(I'll be onlater, but not like I used to be...)

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 10:23 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gloomy Ninja
Camille sighed slightly at him and walked out of the room,she got the gaz and she got some coffee,it was a old trick she was taught by her grandmother how to get you to to get slightly un drunk.[[Its true about coffee helping you when your drunk:] ]]. She walked back in. the room.
"Sit up please so i can rap your arm in gaz,its slightly sprained,but still needs this so it doesn't pull more muscle and it will stop some pain...coffee will help you slightly feel some what better to . It makes you being drunk dye down agen,i leaned it from my grandmother.It really does help."

She gave it to him and pulled his arm up raping it tightly .

((if your arm is sprained you wear a splint. its like a cast. it keeps your arm in place. anyway, you wouldnt start working in 1 hour. it would be at least a week. and i wouldnt trust a vampre to do surgery anyway. they drink blood!))

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 01:23 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
((all the old playa's are back. Guess I'll stick with Zekelaz. The mental demon that actually is true Jak and Hollow Jak all in one.. gotta go to my friends house so see-ya's) xx to DB)

Zekelaz looked at Kiki's body hiding a grin. "You should watch the kind of friends you keep... Jacen." He simply glanced at Vrix's corpse. "Fools. Jacen, I'm dective Zek, a few questions... How long have you known the immor- deceased? And are you aware of how they died?" He grinned. Zeks eyes temporarily glowing red then became blue again.

"I'm fine... mother." Jak chose the word after careful consideration. "I hope Zeky down stairs doesn't do anything to your bodies." He snorted, brushing a lock of blonde hair from his slowly turning blood red eyes.

Vrix looked over at Jak for a moment then reached fourth, grabbed Kiki's hand and pulled her into a spiritual embrace. "I love you, Kiki. The prince ain't worth our time."

Jak looked over. "I think Ze-kiss-azz is willing to help us." He quickly gulped. "He just told me he would..."

'...help the love struck fools.' Zekelaz said to Jak. He quickly began taking notes when Jacen started replying.

jacen flinched, then started looking around frantically, but calmed down seeing zek. he had somehow been taken here but he couldnt remember. he turned to zek. "how did we get down here? and how do you know about the vamps?!"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 01:36 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She grinned and looked up at Jak. "Good... You scared me when you split like that... You did that a good long time ago when you and Ozi were going at it." She gasped when Vrix pulled her up. "I know love... I just have such a past with him it's hard to listen to the prince talk like that." She kissed his cheek and rested her head on his chest. "The hospital is busy today."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 06:55 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vrix nodded.

Zek feigned confusion. "Vampires?! Interesting." He said in a snobbish english accent. "Yes, you could say me and Kiki are... related." He grinned. "Distantly of course."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 07:12 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii's smile also faded "ummm...i can fix it, but im afraid of windows as of now...."he watched Steph clench her hand on the thorns and got scared really fast "ummm....honey, you can let go of the thorns...."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 07:49 PM
The Big O
The Original O

(I'm just winging it. I don't really know what goes on with the Prince. But if I need to change this post, let me know.)

After a glorious brunch in the midst of his private sanctuary, Edward laid in the sunlight not afraid to let his skin shimmer with the colors of a rainbow. That was just another little quirk of his that he didn't want to let anyone else know about himself. He laid there thinking about how the Prince's actions were becoming more and more hostile towards the humans. He knew what the Prince was thinking at all times and it repulsed him.

To the Prince, humans were nothing more than little play things and dinner. They had no significance and no say in anything that went on in their lives when vampires graced them with their presence, even if it were just to feed off of them. He was having a clash of conscious.

On the one hand, the Prince took Edward in when he had no idea what happened to him and that was back in 1918. On the other hand, Edward wasn't one for setting aside his values and beliefs regardless of him being a vampire. And this was why he kept his most dangerous of secrets to himself.

He was having problems trying to justify the things that the Prince did to humans. He knew that humans- though they were a violent and some times destructive species- deserved nowhere near the kind of treatment that the Prince dealt when he interacted with them. It was already eating Edward up when he had to bring people in for the Prince to feed off of but the sounds of their screaming at the realization of their imminent death made Edward wish that he were death.

He returned to his quarters at the castle and played his piano. It was his form of therapy and it always allowed him to talk about his problems without having to worry about anyone figuring it out. He sat at his baby grand piano, lifted the key cover and played his thoughts to his cold dead hearts content.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 08:36 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oneinamillion

Daisy decides not to go home and walk around outside some more so she just walks and walks not really paying attention to where she's going

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 11:17 PM
oneinamillion is currently offline Click here to Send oneinamillion a Private Message Find more posts by oneinamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Kal sat in the room unattended by anymore medical staff. He opened his jacket and stared at his shoulder. Most of the bullet was sticking out of the bone, so Kal attempted to pull it out. Stinging pain ran through him as he yanked on it. "Ouch... Say this is a great medical staff eh?"

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:11 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote