KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP 2: Redemption

Vampire RP 2: Redemption
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Venir
Eh...?

Alexander's curious-ness was sparked.

"Kiki? I'm afraid I don't know who that is... Would you care to tell me?" He breathed, his face was leant in close to hers, but it was merely part of his seductive personality, not anything to jump to conclusions about.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 01:53 AM
Venir is currently offline Click here to Send Venir a Private Message Find more posts by Venir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She closed her eyes and put the flowers in a glass of water. "Maybe you should." She sat down and looked at him sadly. "Benjii we are suppose to be hiding... Remember? Then you go off and fall out a window, go to the hospital where they are keeping Kiki's body, and you bought black flowers. People saw you Benjii!"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 01:55 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii shook his head and wrapped up Steph's hand "i'm sorry...ill try not to let it happen again...i dont even know why we're hiding. i didn't do anything wrong" he was out of his mind, thinking the apocalypse was nothing

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 02:28 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She looked at him with her eyes wide. "NOTHING WRONG?! NOTING WRONG?! BENJII YOU KILLED KIKI AND VRIX!"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 02:30 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

jason casually strolled in. "alrigt, whaddayaneed?"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 12:15 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Drĉus nodded to the nurse, turning and readying the anesthetic. "As you wish, milady." His jacket hindering his movement, he tossed it atop the chair he had been in, revealing his handguns and knives to the room. "Any other traffic in here today, or is this all?"

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 08:59 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oneinamillion

Daisy walks back to the hospital and goes back inside she sits down on a chair in the lobby and looks around then feeling tired she lays down across the chairs and drifts off to sleep

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 12:23 AM
oneinamillion is currently offline Click here to Send oneinamillion a Private Message Find more posts by oneinamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Tammi smiled and looked over at him. "Can you hook him the rest of the way up? I'm going to get his paper work going." She stepped aside and pulled a clip board out from a drawr.

The nurse glanced at Drĉus's jacket, responding nervously. "Umm... We had a few others in here today but it's always like this."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 02:01 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

jacenhooked alex up. he checked the status of the equipment as that was his primary job. "well evrything is set up tammi. readings should come in whisper quiet like they usually do." he smiled and sat down. he took a sip of the milkshake. "want some?"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 03:17 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Tammi smiled faintly and shook her head. "No thank you hun. I dont have much of a taste for sweets. I try to keep my blood healthy, considering what I do."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 03:27 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Drĉus nodded his understanding once again, though he slightly cocked his head at the nervous glances he received from the nurse, then followed her gaze back to his jacket.

"Nothing there to worry about. Only use 'em if there's a major problem, and as no one is trying to kill any of us... we have no problem."

He turned his back to them and began checking some charts and such of recent patients.

Come on... If they're really dead... If the informant wasn't a fake... They'll have records here...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 02:35 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

The nurse smiled faintly at what he said. "Is there anyone in particilar you are looking for?" She picked up a blank chart and began filling it out for him.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 03:29 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Standing lost in a daze at the charts in front of him, Drĉus felt a twinge of guilt at not heeding their desparate cries for help before, when he had gotten that urgent message.

So... It's true...

He dropped the charts with a thud to the counter below him and turned, feeling a bit odd. Shaking his head, he grabbed his jacket and began pulling it on, not needing waste anymore time here.

"No, not anymore. Sorry to have interrupted your patient's treatment. I must be going."

As he turned and headd through the door, a lone thought crept through the back of his skull.

Ariana, my youngest sister, and Eleina, the only one I've ever cared for... are gone?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 05:48 PM
DangerousBeauty

The nurse frowned and watched Drĉus go. "I'm sorry... Be safe and have a good day." She turned back to Kall and smiled. "Ok lets get you taken care of, shall we?"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 10:45 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"I want to get the hell out of here and go somewhere normal," Complained Kal. "Why don't you just patch me up and let me go?"

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 02:16 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

The nurse, known as Cassa, sighed heavily. "Beacuse you are not normal, sir. A normal hospital couldnt care for you properly. Now please calm yourself or I'll have to put you under... I'm not going to hurt you." She smiled faintly.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 02:18 AM
DangerousBeauty

I must say this thread is doing better then I thought it would. Good work guys!))

A nurse without a name tag or id on her walked into the morgue and pushed the detective out. "Sorry but we need to do a bit of work here come back later." She gave an innocent smile before slamming the door shut and locking it from the inside. Quickly she ran over to the drain, which emptied into the sewers below, and pulled off the lid. "Ok come on hurry. We dont have much time." Two men climbed out from the hole and quickly moved to the table Kiki was laying on beside Vrix. "Oh man this creepy." One man whispered as he grabbed Kiki's feet. "Orders are orders.. Besides if someone were to walk in on a couple of girls doing this they would be screwed." With at heavy sigh both men lifted her off the table, carefully walking her over to the large drain. "Ok Alana open it up and we'll lower her down." The unlabeled nurse nodded and lifted the great as one man carefully climbed down while the other lowered Kiki to him. "Ok she's down lets get outta here." Alana nodded and quickly unlocked the door before climbing down after them and replacing the grate... They left the room in one piece as if nothing had happened.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 09:06 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

jason walked past the detective, 'how had he gotten out?' he entered the morgue just as the drain great closed. he walked to vrix's body. "well old friend, time to tag you." he did examinations and tagged the body bag. he replaced it in the cooling cabinet and pulled out the door to kiki's. his heart skipped a beat. he hit the intercom button near the wall and yelled through. "tammi, emergency in the morgue, code red, code red, body is missing, it's kiki!"

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 09:40 PM
DangerousBeauty

Tammi frowned when she first heard His voice over the com, thinking he was playing around again. But when she heard fully what he had to say she looked at Alex and forced a smile. "Forgive me but I need to tend to this problem. Come if you can but otherwise please do not move... Finish filling your chart out for me will you?" She passed him the clip board before rushing out of the room and down to the morgue. She pushed open the door, panting heavily. "What is it Jacen?"

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 10:30 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

" the corpse box, its empty." he pointed towards a tray, fully extended from the cabinet. indeed no body was there. "that was kikis tray."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 12:17 AM