KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » You ever masturbate in school?

You ever masturbate in school?
Started by: jinXed by JaNx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still feel bad about doing it in school.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 11:55 PM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

i did at work one time cause i had a big time stiffy from the temporary employee that was taking one of the other dudes places for the night and i worked with her and she was a damn 10. what sucks is both employees cant have any type of relationship and work for the company. which is stupid cause her main store is like way on the other side of town. it should be employees from the same store cant have a relationship that i would agree to.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 02:16 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Nope.

made by Scribble

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:07 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ms Chelle
Nope.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:08 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Never have, never will. It's just... gross.

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
My friend and i were talking about this. I can remember masturbating in class at least 3 or 4 times. The first time i was 11 and i did a little pocket pull in class while eye raping the teacher

In class? blink how the... what the... O.o

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 08:33 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I masturbated ON my school.

An arching rope of human silk shot gracefully onto the roof. I pack that much power.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 08:36 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

poor janitors.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 08:44 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

He was also the school janitor at the time.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 09:12 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

that explains a lot.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 09:15 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chomperx9
i did at work one time cause i had a big time stiffy from the temporary employee that was taking one of the other dudes places for the night and i worked with her and she was a damn 10. what sucks is both employees cant have any type of relationship and work for the company. which is stupid cause her main store is like way on the other side of town. it should be employees from the same store cant have a relationship that i would agree to.
I masturbate at work all the time.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 09:43 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds fun.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 09:56 AM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

No, and I don't plan to.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 02:14 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

i've never done it but a whole bunch of boys masturbated during math class and i was like what the $%&# are they doing

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 12:29 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

Originally posted by Selphie
Never.

Originally posted by Ms Chelle
Nope.
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
Never have, never will. It's just... gross.

In class? blink how the... what the... O.o

Well, I guess it's true, females are unable to masturbate.

With that yes... nope.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 01:54 PM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Well, a girl who had a crush on me back in high school gave me a handjob in class once in a while.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 02:31 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Throwing Yogurt
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Well, a girl who had a crush on me back in high school gave me a handjob in class once in a while.

Sure she did. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 02:59 PM
Throwing Yogurt is currently offline Click here to Send Throwing Yogurt a Private Message Find more posts by Throwing Yogurt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TombSTONE4
Restricted

Account Restricted

I masturbate in school all the time. It helps my players get loose and get the stress out before a big game. I always help. I have great technique.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 03:03 PM
TombSTONE4 is currently offline Click here to Send TombSTONE4 a Private Message Find more posts by TombSTONE4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Throwing Yogurt
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
No, and I don't plan to.

UW, you need to flip the script. 3/4 of getting laid BY AN ACUTAL WOMAN is knowing how to rub one out...on her face.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 03:06 PM
Throwing Yogurt is currently offline Click here to Send Throwing Yogurt a Private Message Find more posts by Throwing Yogurt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Never have

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 03:19 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AB Baracus
Restricted

Account Restricted

only when Mairuzu's mom was our substitute teacher.

Does it count as masturbation if the sub keeps you after class and finishes you off on her ****?

Quit yo jibba jabba!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 03:24 PM
AB Baracus is currently offline Click here to Send AB Baracus a Private Message Find more posts by AB Baracus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote