KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Do you dream about star wars?

Do you dream about star wars?
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

eewww

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post May 12th, 2008 12:17 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

You know you have as well.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 11:19 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

um, no actually, and that language is inappropriate.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post May 12th, 2008 09:00 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

It was a pretty civlised sentence.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 09:17 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

I have 2 Dreams

1st - Iv had this dream at least once a month since i was 4 years old
Me in Luke's X-Wing Makeing the Death Star Trench Run then turning around and Blasting Vader into Stardust and Makeing it out alive...

2nd - Banging Leia and Padme with Leia in her Bikini and Leia in that HOT dress she had on during the Love Scene at Night and some times it switches to her wearing the dress during the Kiss Scene at Naboo but they both End Up Naked Anyway smile

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 03:11 AM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

AND BTW Carrie Fisher has Aged pretty well actually a Bit Wrinkled but that pic he posted she actually looked pretty good o.o

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 03:11 AM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Re: Re: Do you dream about star wars?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I have soiled many a sheet in my day thanx to that bikini.

Yeah, actually for me it was one of Jabba's twi'lek dancers...oh yeah.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 03:31 AM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
I have 2 Dreams

Me in Luke's X-Wing Makeing the Death Star Trench Run then turning around and Blasting Vader into Stardust and Makeing it out alive...

2nd - Banging Leia and Padme with Leia in her Bikini and Leia in that HOT dress she had on during the Love Scene at Night and some times it switches to her wearing the dress during the Kiss Scene at Naboo but they both End Up Naked Anyway smile
Don't get out much do you?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 07:35 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 03:47 PM
sweersa

Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
I have 2 Dreams

I thought I was messed up.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 05:13 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

You are, but sometimes other people are more messed up. In certain area's.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 09:19 PM
sweersa

Originally posted by queeq
You are, but sometimes other people are more messed up. In certain area's.

True. A lot of what I do is usually an attempt at humor, then I take it too far...then I get into trouble...but I still enjoy it.

Having dreams about Star Wars is dangerous, becuase The Nightmare Never Ends.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 10:06 PM
queeq
Chaos

I'll tell George.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 07:21 AM
General G
Canadian.

Alright, go ahead, I'm listening.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 01:53 AM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

when I was a kid I dreamed about carrie fisher and had a giant crush on her...I am currently trying to get wifey to put her hair in the side buns and bounce up and down and...ahhh never mind..but she was my star wars dreams and darth vader was my nightmares and my monster in the closet...I was definitely a star wars kid...lol

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Sep 4th, 2008 at 07:05 AM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 07:03 AM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Buns. I'd say: go for the golden bikini act... maybe you can play Jabba.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 07:29 AM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

wtf Im han your jabba ... wait a minute if we keep talkin ush will take over this thread as rpg and move it where he has total control I heard hes like the emperor of rpg...lol

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Sep 4th, 2008 at 07:53 AM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 07:50 AM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by Jack Daniels
I heard hes like the emperor of rpg...lol

Sad...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 11:01 AM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

depends on if u werk for him I guess?...I werk for queeq jus so he will keep me around haha....everytime I stray to far from the milk bar I piss people off ...sept the general discussion or religion....which Im about to open a thread there(which I havent done in a long time) where I actually know something about the thread I plan on opening and I really want queeq in on it..lol..so it doesnt die.. will be very controversial..and full of debate but I'm trying to figure a way to keep it from getting out of hand as religion threads sometimes do..hoping queeq can help there GMG will be there as he knows....this one thread is whole reason I changed my sig and took out the busty babe and bantha sperm quote so i could coexist with the religion thread folk..lol..well not only reason just hangin n religion thread period etc...anyways its soon to come just cant find my books notes and copies of publications..

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 11:27 AM
queeq
Chaos

Coexist with the religion folk? How is that possible? That place is a snake pit.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 11:40 AM