KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who Beats this "Character"

Who Beats this "Character"
Started by: IAmGreatness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King Kandy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Nope, that fight wasn't showed on panel.

Ah, so I see WWHulk never defeated Black Bolt either.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 05:20 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by King Kandy

We saw him holding BB's broken body.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 05:27 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BatmanOfGotham

Seriously...what's with Sentry=Galactus?!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 05:32 AM
BatmanOfGotham is currently offline Click here to Send BatmanOfGotham a Private Message Find more posts by BatmanOfGotham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

BB makes a whisper on one panel, then the other was Hulk saying "I want to hear you scream" the panel after that, Hulk is carrying BB's body.

Can you show me a single panel of the Galactus vs Sentry fight?

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Apr 6th, 2008 at 05:49 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 05:40 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Didn't the Black Bolt in the WWH arc turn out to be a Skrull?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 05:42 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

the watcher...

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 06:07 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Must I repost the definition again?

"At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates."

Sentry was previously shown at higher levels then WWHulk, therefore it is PIS that he lost. And this forum has a no-pis rule.

That's not the original definition of PIS.
The original definition stated PIS was when someone performed a feat that is both extreme and inconsistent with their statistical career. Sorry but I may be mistaking it for the SvFL rule.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 01:01 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Red Hulk....

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 03:20 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

He said he THOUGHT Blackbolt was one of the strongest. It was his opinion. It wasn't his opinion that Sentry Stalemated Galactus, it was something he actually saw happen.

Without saying anymore about the entire encounter, There is a scan that shows WWH taking Black Bolts Scream plus we have mentions of the consequances of the battle between Hulk and BB, what do we have between Sentry vs Galactus??? Absolutely nothing except Spiderman remembering it, and that's it, nothing else. He is the only person that have ever refered to that event, by "the same guy who once fought Galactus to a standstill"

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/...scomment9ac.jpg

Plus I see no indications if him actually having seen it himself.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 03:39 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
We saw him holding BB's broken body.

Naw.

He beat a Skrull with Xavier's telepathy, Black Bolt's powers, Strange's magic and Namor's physical stats smile

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 04:51 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by llagrok
Naw.

He beat a Skrull with Xavier's telepathy, Black Bolt's powers, Strange's magic and Namor's physical stats smile

Well considering many of BB's physical stats are a direct result of his powers and he normally has no magic or telepathy that just makes it even more simple for WWH to beat Blagar.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 05:05 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BatmanOfGotham

Hulk beat Black Bolt because of surprise.
BB did a whisper but Hulk shrugged it off, Hulk just beat him to a pulp before BB could react. Simple.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 05:46 PM
BatmanOfGotham is currently offline Click here to Send BatmanOfGotham a Private Message Find more posts by BatmanOfGotham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by BatmanOfGotham
Hulk beat Black Bolt because of surprise.
BB did a whisper but Hulk shrugged it off, Hulk just beat him to a pulp before BB could react. Simple.

false.
we see BB scream, and we are also told that a divot the size of Rhode Island broke off from the moon, which would be the result of BB's scream.

it's true that BB tried using a whisper at first, but that only pissed off WWH more, making the scream useless.

also, how would it be possible to beat up a guy without that guy making a sound? a fist to the mouth would still produce some sound in the process...

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 08:11 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by janus77
also, how would it be possible to beat up a guy without that guy making a sound?

People have tried that. BB doesn't make any noise unless he makes a conscious decision to do so.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 08:21 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
People have tried that. BB doesn't make any noise unless he makes a conscious decision to do so.

well, I think it's safe to assume BB was wont to make noise during his brief confrontation with Hulk.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 08:26 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GahLakTus
-Devourer of Worlds-

Re: Who Beats this "Character"

Originally posted by IAmGreatness
Who beats this "character"?

Intelligence of Thanos
Agility and "Spidersense" of Spiderman
Hi-technology use of an Iron Man
Speed of Silver Surfer
Powers of Galactus
Strength of Superman, Stamina of Juggernaut
Healing factor of Wolverine

The candidate to beat this character can't be more than 1 person alone.

Can they beat this character?

Galactus wins hands down on every aspect of this "character" - obviously apart from powers but without the intelligence of Galactus I doubt this character is able to utilize this power as effectively anyway.

Of what consequence are you now? These people, this world, they are nothing - the universe is power, pure unstoppable power - and I am that force, I am that power.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 08:44 PM
GahLakTus is currently offline Click here to Send GahLakTus a Private Message Find more posts by GahLakTus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote