KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Neo vs. Luke Skywalker

Neo vs. Luke Skywalker
Started by: DestinyGuy678

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trackz

Neo vs. Luke Skywalker

first this is neo with his matrix powers

second, luke has no way of harnessing anything in the matrix to amplify his own powers, he only has his own as demonstrated in the movies

third, neo cant erase luke from the matrix

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 12:39 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Neo for the win.

If we were talking NJO Luke, things might be a little more interesting.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 01:05 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vic Vega

Ne would pwn Luke. I mean the man can dodge bullets

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 01:20 AM
Vic Vega is currently offline Click here to Send Vic Vega a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Vega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

"You're saying I can dodge bullets?"

"No, Neo. When you're ready, you won't have to."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 01:23 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vic Vega

I think I'm the only human who likes all 3

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 01:34 AM
Vic Vega is currently offline Click here to Send Vic Vega a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Vega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

as long as NJO Luke keeps ahold of his saber, he has a chance. If it goes hand to hand, he gets pwned.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 08:08 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Luke wins. All those flips and Jedi mind tricks make him at least a worthy oppononet to the bullet-dodging Neo. Plus Luke has a light saber and an X-Wing. Neo has to be programmed (sorry, don't know the technical Matrix terms) to learn kung fu and all that other stuff. Luke knows it through the Force so he doesn't waste any time.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 11:42 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Oh, c'mon. If you have a de-programmed Neo you might as well give Luke an X-Wing.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 11:54 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Luke wins. All those flips and Jedi mind tricks make him at least a worthy oppononet to the bullet-dodging Neo. Plus Luke has a light saber and an X-Wing. Neo has to be programmed (sorry, don't know the technical Matrix terms) to learn kung fu and all that other stuff. Luke knows it through the Force so he doesn't waste any time.
does Neo have preognition?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 01:02 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I think Luke can run mental rings around Neo, though.

Neo: Whoa.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 01:04 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neo gets pwned by NJO Luke. Luke will see his attack coming.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 08:44 AM
Trackz

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
does Neo have preognition?
to a limited degree yes, he also has minor telekinesis

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 01:33 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

Luke would pull the plug on Neo!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 02:30 AM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 03:12 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Interesting, but I think Q would erase both of them from existence with a thought.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 06:54 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
to a limited degree yes, he also has minor telekinesis
Minor? Doesn't he stop bullets in mid air. Can fly and owned a trillion superhuman agents?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 09:50 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Bardock42
Minor? Doesn't he stop bullets in mid air. Can fly and owned a trillion superhuman agents?

yes tats nothing to lukes force chokeholds and such

but yeah, I think he might win in terms of speed and strength

and luke has an edge seeing as neo has never catalogged the jedi fighting style ( he was able to beat the smiths so easily since they were programmed t ofight a certain way and knew all of their moves)

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 09:23 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Precognition, folks.....

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 12:16 AM
Trackz

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Precognition, folks.....
wouldnt help when youre not fast enough to react

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 11:35 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, cuz Jedi are SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 03:30 PM