KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Neo vs. Luke Skywalker

Neo vs. Luke Skywalker
Started by: DestinyGuy678

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Neo is fast enough to dodge an entire clip of machine gun bullets (travels at several thousand FPS), I think he can dodge a lightsaber.

Wait, is NJO Luke faster than a bullet?
again, Luke can use the force to limit Neo's mobility.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 11:44 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
again, Luke can use the force to limit Neo's mobility.

Can Neo use the Matrix-Force to limit The Force?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 11:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the Matrix Force?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 11:57 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

the Matrix Force?

Whatever that shit is that allows him to alter reality and bend it to his will.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 11:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever that shit is that allows him to alter reality and bend it to his will.
well, I guess it'd be like a quick draw, whoever wields their powers the fastest.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:01 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

well, I guess it'd be like a quick draw, whoever wields their powers the fastest.

...and we know Neo is faster, as he has super human speed and reflexes. While Jedi's are just fast and quick, when compared to regular slobs.

I WIN THE THREAD. Time to close it.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:03 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

...and we know Neo is faster, as he has super human speed and reflexes. While Jedi's are just fast and quick, when compared to regular slobs.

I WIN THE THREAD. Time to close it.
Luke force holds Neo to the ground, then beheads him. impossible? no chance at all?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:10 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Luke force holds Neo to the ground, then beheads him. impossible? no chance at all?

I'm playing by your rules; you said "well, I guess it'd be like a quick draw, whoever wields their powers the fastest" wins. Neo is faster, so Neo wins.

I WIN THE THREAD. Time to close.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:17 AM
Agent White
No title since 2009-07-25

I'm playing by your rules; you said "well, I guess it'd be like a quick draw, whoever wields their powers the fastest" wins. Neo is faster, so Neo wins.

I WIN THE THREAD. Time to close.

You really don't know too much about NJO and post-NJO Luke, do you?

He was able to cloak an entire planet in the Force, move fast enough his lightsaber was like 20 sabers at once, then kill the Yuuzhan Vong Slayer warriors (all of which extremely powerful) after fighting through scores upon scores of normal Vong warriors (each of which with the strength of 2-3 average humans), then kill the very strongest Yuuzhan Vong of all after killing all these other Vong, without using all his effort.

The next trilogy, he could cloak ships and create illusions of other ships using the Force, kill hundreds of Killik insect warriors, kill a quite strong Dark Jedi (Welk), then a book later slaughter hundreds more Killiks, use the Force to guide his lightsaber strikes against an invisible opponent wielding two lightsabers at once, then the next book he was able to root himself in the Force so deeply that not even a black hole could move him. He was also able to manhandle two separate Jedi/Dark Jedi, each of which was able to draw upon the Force potential of the entire Killik species, and one of which had four lightsabers (Lomi Plo). Keep in mind that the one of these Jedi that did not have four lightsabers (Raynar Thul) had enough Force energy to be able to curve turbolaser blasts away from their target, something Luke himself wasn't able to do.

The next trilogy he was able to duel Lumiya (who uses a lightwhip) and Alema Rar simultaneously (twice, in fact), then duel and kill Lumiya later, then duel the newly empowered Sith Lord Darth Caedus and would have be able to kill him but didn't. He could also keep Caedus, a Dark Lord of the Sith, in a state of inability to move with extreme ease, and also was able to send Caedus flying across a room with minimal ease. He is also by now able to conjure illusionary fleets of ships using the Force, and further outwit Darth Caedus.

Luke could sense what Neo was about to do in the Force. He's faster. He could simply hold Neo still in the Force and manhandle him with his instant-lethal Electric Judgement, or use the Force to choke the life out of him, or slice him into a billion pieces with his lightsaber.

Finally, proof of Luke's incredible reflexes, when he battled Lomi Plo (who was using four lightsabers), Lomi Plo flew at him fast enough that even Luke was not able to sense she was about to do this. Yet, despite not sensing that, Luke was able to cut her into four pieces with a deft flick of his lightsaber.

Sorry to say it, but your Neo will get killed by NJO or post-NJO Luke.

"I'm not crazy! Don't call me crazy! I'm just not user-friendly!"

Last edited by Agent White on Apr 13th, 2008 at 12:44 AM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:40 AM
Agent White is currently offline Click here to Send Agent White a Private Message Find more posts by Agent White Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:44 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent White

I would have posted a link like that, but I just felt like owning someone that underestimated Lord Luke Skywalker, Force God.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:46 AM
Agent White is currently offline Click here to Send Agent White a Private Message Find more posts by Agent White Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Neo in comic book versus tiers is like a low level herald b ut NJO Luke is possibly a Transcendent.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:49 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Also in Matrix Reloaded Neo fought more like 150 to 200 at most Smith's, not 1000.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:52 AM
Agent White

I'll be honest, I don't know much about the Matrix, but I know Luke could kill Neo.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:59 AM
Darth Martin

I'm very aware of Neo's capabilities and own all three films, but I also know who NJO Luke is and what he can do. Only one that comes close to him in anything is DE Palpatine.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 01:03 AM
Trackz

I'm not sure how luke would react if neo rammed him at 3x the speed of sound though

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 02:30 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by caedusrulesall

He was able to cloak an entire planet in the Force, move fast enough his lightsaber was like 20 sabers at once, then kill the Yuuzhan Vong Slayer warriors (all of which extremely powerful) after fighting through scores upon scores of normal Vong warriors (each of which with the strength of 2-3 average humans), then kill the very strongest Yuuzhan Vong of all after killing all these other Vong, without using all his effort.

The next trilogy, he could cloak ships and create illusions of other ships using the Force, kill hundreds of Killik insect warriors, kill a quite strong Dark Jedi (Welk), then a book later slaughter hundreds more Killiks, use the Force to guide his lightsaber strikes against an invisible opponent wielding two lightsabers at once, then the next book he was able to root himself in the Force so deeply that not even a black hole could move him. He was also able to manhandle two separate Jedi/Dark Jedi, each of which was able to draw upon the Force potential of the entire Killik species, and one of which had four lightsabers (Lomi Plo). Keep in mind that the one of these Jedi that did not have four lightsabers (Raynar Thul) had enough Force energy to be able to curve turbolaser blasts away from their target, something Luke himself wasn't able to do.

The next trilogy he was able to duel Lumiya (who uses a lightwhip) and Alema Rar simultaneously (twice, in fact), then duel and kill Lumiya later, then duel the newly empowered Sith Lord Darth Caedus and would have be able to kill him but didn't. He could also keep Caedus, a Dark Lord of the Sith, in a state of inability to move with extreme ease, and also was able to send Caedus flying across a room with minimal ease. He is also by now able to conjure illusionary fleets of ships using the Force, and further outwit Darth Caedus.

Luke could sense what Neo was about to do in the Force. He's faster. He could simply hold Neo still in the Force and manhandle him with his instant-lethal Electric Judgement, or use the Force to choke the life out of him, or slice him into a billion pieces with his lightsaber.

Finally, proof of Luke's incredible reflexes, when he battled Lomi Plo (who was using four lightsabers), Lomi Plo flew at him fast enough that even Luke was not able to sense she was about to do this. Yet, despite not sensing that, Luke was able to cut her into four pieces with a deft flick of his lightsaber.

Calm down, fanboy.

P.S. I already won the thread.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 02:48 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Calm down, fanboy.

P.S. I already won the thread.
mmm....lets go with no.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 05:04 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

mmm....lets go with no.

Umm yes, you made the rules; which I played by. You said it would come down to who could use their powers faster, Neo is clearly faster than Luke.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 08:11 AM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Also in Matrix Reloaded Neo fought more like 150 to 200 at most Smith's, not 1000.
True as that may be I believe there was a movie called Matrix Revolution, too.

Originally posted by caedusrulesall

I don't see how any of this really makes him more powerful than Neo in the last movie. The only feet that is interesting to this debate would be the black hole thing maybe.

Sure Luke is badass, but Neo is kinda a God...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 08:35 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote