KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Neo vs. Luke Skywalker

Neo vs. Luke Skywalker
Started by: DestinyGuy678

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
True as that may be I believe there was a movie called Matrix Revolution, too.
I don't see how any of this really makes him more powerful than Neo in the last movie. The only feet that is interesting to this debate would be the black hole thing maybe.

Sure Luke is badass, but Neo is kinda a God...

Not to mention that this would be Luke from the movies, as the thread starter stipulated.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 08:40 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Robtard
Not to mention that this would be Luke from the movies, as the thread starter stipulated.
True, but that's absolutely one sided, so I suppose it makes sense to take the extended universe into consideration, to make it more evenly matched.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 08:43 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
True, but that's absolutely one sided, so I suppose it makes sense to take the extended universe into consideration, to make it more evenly matched.
Indeed.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 09:59 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You went from NJO Luke only "having a chance" against Neo and if he only keeps his glowstick at that, to "NJO PWNS Neo" and now it being a fair/even fight, odd.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 10:24 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

how so?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 10:30 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
how so?

I don't know, maybe this?

as long as NJO Luke keeps ahold of his saber, he has a chance. If it goes hand to hand, he gets pwned.

Neo gets pwned by NJO Luke. Luke will see his attack coming.

In regards to Bardock's even fight assessment:
Indeed.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 10:37 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes.....and? purnt?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 11:05 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Odd.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 11:21 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 11:24 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I said you changed your stance and back, which was odd. You said "how so?" I post the links showing how you did and you respond with "yes....and? purnt". That is odd.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 11:30 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I said you changed your stance and back, which was odd. You said "how so?" I post the links showing how you did and you respond with "yes....and? purnt". That is odd.
you just made me wet.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:06 PM
Bardock42

you just made me wet.
He's accusing you of not having an opinion of your own.

Still, after reading all of Luke's feats (impressive), I am not convinced he could take Neo at his max in the movies.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:09 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

you just made me wet.

Again, odd.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:22 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again, odd.
Frankie say relax, and watch Luke b1tch slap Neo.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Frankie say relax, and watch Luke b1tch slap Neo.

How many times have you changed your stance now?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:32 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

How many times have you changed your stance now?
Zero?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Zero?

Wrong guess, you're up to around 5 times now. Just an FYI.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:39 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrong guess, you're up to around 5 times now. Just an FYI.
My stance is that Luke would own Neo, unless Neo relieved him of his lightsaber. That has been my stance for a while now.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:42 PM
Trackz

ok since it's ben agreed movie luke gets beaten NJO luke is being used againt neo

my one problem with luke is he isnt as durable as neo, he would have to use the force to protect himself FAST or one kick could kill him

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:48 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

My stance is that Luke would own Neo, unless Neo relieved him of his lightsaber. That has been my stance for a while now.

"as long as NJO Luke keeps ahold of his saber, he has a chance. If it goes hand to hand, he gets pwned." -RJ

"Neo gets pwned by NJO Luke. Luke will see his attack coming" -RJ

"well, I guess it'd be like a quick draw, whoever wields their powers the fastest." -RJ (then you avoided the fact that Neo is faster and can dodge bullets, which would make lightsaber attacks worthless)

"Frankie say relax, and watch Luke b1tch slap Neo." -RJ

Edit: Your quotes are in chronological order. See how odd that is, what you did?

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 13th, 2008 at 12:53 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:49 PM