KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Hottest Spidey Female villain?

Hottest Spidey Female villain?
Started by: BatmanOfGotham

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Alright Steve, Stewie wasn't nasty about it when he asked. erm

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 06:44 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by F_doomed
Actually she is perhaps you should read Ultimate spiderman before you make a ass out of your self. Carnage (GWEN STACEY) but thanks for trying!

Ultimate Carnage killed Gwen, moron. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 03:38 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

and then she became a clone that turned into carnage, codename the Stacy project, so yeah Gwen is carnage now.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 03:54 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
and then she became a clone that turned into carnage, codename the Stacy project, so yeah Gwen is carnage now.

That's not Gwen. That's a CLONE of Gwen.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 04:36 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

still gwen though, a clone of someone is still someone. You would never know.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 04:40 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

still gwen though, a clone of someone is still someone. You would never know.

So if by your logic, Ben Reily is Peter Parker just as well, not an actual character outside of Peter himself.
Gwen is not the Clone, and the Clone is not Gwen. Clone Gwen is a clone of Gwen, not actually Gwen.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 05:40 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Toku King
So if by your logic, Ben Reily is Peter Parker just as well, not an actual character outside of Peter himself.
Gwen is not the Clone, and the Clone is not Gwen. Clone Gwen is a clone of Gwen, not actually Gwen.

Well of course he is, he shares the exact same DNA as peter does therefore he would be Peter.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 05:42 PM
F_doomed
Senior Samari

Hey newbie show some respect.
and if u bother to read the actually character sheet marvel put out for the ultimate universe u would have realized that what i said was accurate. so dont you go quoting wikipedia and saying i am wrong where i have actually done the research and know the facts.

F
doomed
owner of noobs
forgeter of grammerz

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 05:33 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

F doomed is correct.

Gwen did become Carnage in Ult. Spider-Man.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 02:10 PM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules

That story was lame, man, Gwen Stacy should never be a villain.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 04:39 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
F_doomed
Senior Samari

F doomed is correct

bout time u all realized

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 05:52 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 11:04 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I hate Gwen as a villain.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 03:51 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Hey newbie show some respect.
and if u bother to read the actually character sheet marvel put out for the ultimate universe u would have realized that what i said was accurate. so dont you go quoting wikipedia and saying i am wrong where i have actually done the research and know the facts.

F
doomed
owner of noobs
forgeter of grammerz

Your imaginary girlfriend must be so proud.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 05:59 AM
Mr. Rhythmic

Well of course he is, he shares the exact same DNA as peter does therefore he would be Peter.

DNA is not what makes someone unique. It's who they are in spirit, origin, belief, and individuality that no one else can copy.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 06:01 AM
Mr. Rhythmic

F doomed is correct.

Gwen did become Carnage in Ult. Spider-Man.

CLONE Gwen became Carnage in Ultimate Spider-Man.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 06:02 AM
Mr. Rhythmic

bout time u all realized

1=Everyone?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 06:02 AM
F_doomed
Senior Samari

1=Everyone?

err. edit much?
further more. you sir are a complete idiot.
a.) which is not to say you are correct. If Gwen Stacey was a clone created by the symbiote she would in fact have all of which you listed off as what makes a person a person as to the symbiote stores all that information. but you obviously know as much about comics as you do the Internet.

b.) what i quoted. If you have a problem with me. Get off the forum. bigger and better members have tried and gotten a hell of a lot better posts with their worst and look i am still here.

c.) My imaginary girl friend must be proud? what the hell is that about. what are you 10? My imaginary girl friend..is well not imaginary and normally when shes full of something and tells me its not pride if you catch my drift. but you wouldn't know that eh..cause a.) your imaginary girlfriend wont even get near you and b.) You must be..eh how they say a wee wee bit tiny.

now d.) posting how i am a jackass how your right and i am wrong. because so far everyone to comment on this thread with the exception of your self Goku king wanna be. NO ONE GIVES AT RATS ASS about your lack of meaningful contributions you like to call p0st's

In closing
F_doomed is the owner of noobs
Tofu got owned
Logically tofu. is a noob.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 04:57 AM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 09:47 PM
SelinaAndBruce

Black Cat Is by far

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 10:22 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote