KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Without Pis . . .

Without Pis . . .
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Like all the other times Wolverine beat Savage Hulk?
well he stalemated him many times...

thing is Logan is far more skilled than the hulk and is prob faster and more agile

Logan's incredible HF also allows him to survive some hits from the Hulk

and finally, his claws could do major damage to the hulk if he manages to land them to the head or brain (for obvious reasons this doesnt happen in comics)

all those factors lead me to believe it is possible for Logan to beat Hulk...very slim, but possibility exists

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 07:04 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Master-Borg

thing is Logan is far more skilled than the hulk and is prob faster and more agile

and finally, his claws could do major damage to the hulk if he manages to land them to the head or brain (for obvious reasons this doesnt happen in comics)

all those factors lead me to believe it is possible for Logan to beat Hulk...very slim, but possibility exists
And Hulk has won a couple times as well. no expression
How many has Wolverine won?

And Hulk is far more durable, and far stronger, and doesn't exactly have a hectic time hitting Wolverine.

Hulk's incredible HF allows him to survive lots of hits from Wolverine. no expression

And Hulk heals... fast. no expression

Ya, and ignoring Hulk's powers/feats... you would be absolutely correct.

---

Jesus... you think it wouldn't be pis for Cap to beat Wolverine... but you think Wolverine without pis could beat Hulk?

I really don't get why you have to be so wrong all the time...

Is that one of your super powers?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 07:14 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

---

Jesus... you think it wouldn't be pis for Cap to beat Wolverine... but you think Wolverine without pis could beat Hulk?

Oh, I completely agree with you that Hulk would beat the snot outta Logan the overwhelming majority of the time...but the thread merely asked who is the most powerful Logan COULD beat

and I think Logan could beat Hulk maybe 1 out of 50 fights

whereas he has NO chance of beating guys like Superman. Logan's powerset gives him the possibility of beating the Hulk.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 07:17 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

I really don't get why you have to be so wrong all the time...

Is that one of your super powers?

laughing out loud good one

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 07:19 AM
Mindset

Logan could beat Hulk if Hulk doesn't fight back.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 07:20 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

[B]And Hulk has won a couple times as well. no expression
How many has Wolverine won?

[B]

There records are tied against one another I believe.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 07:20 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

This is why Logan is a character that I tend to loathe (even though, prior to joining KMC, he used to be one of the top 3 favorite characters). The way people post when it comes to Logan is plain ludicrous.

For instance, take the above. You are saying that if Wolverine plunged his claws into the Hulk's head/brain it would do 'major damage' That is interesting, because in my opinion the Hulk has a far BETTER healing factor than Wolverine has.

Hence it is quite interesting the effect Wolverine has on the Hulk (according to some posters). Pray do tell, if X-23 was to plunge her claws into Wolverine (say one claw through each eye), would that kill Wolvie? And if X-23 would not cause major damage to Wolverine in such a way, why would Wolverine cause major damage to the Hulk in the same manner?

Especially when we have seen the Hulk basically regenerate, in a few moments, from a skeletal base?

Unless Wolverine has some special ability that causes other characters to forfeit their given traits and characteristics, I simply do not see how Wolverine can put down the Hulk (in any way or means) using claws.

And outside PIS, I simply do not see how Logan (as great a fighter as he is) would do anything to the Hulk apart from rend some rips and tears, which almost instantly heal.

Please prove me wrong. (And I honestly mean that .....I'd like to see how Logan can put down the Hulk ....NON PIS).

Maybe Battlehammer can assist.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 11:15 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Without PIS I can see Wolverine chop off Glalactus' Dome.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 11:21 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Daredevil

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:37 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by spetznaz
This is why Logan is a character that I tend to loathe (even though, prior to joining KMC, he used to be one of the top 3 favorite characters). The way people post when it comes to Logan is plain ludicrous.

For instance, take the above. You are saying that if Wolverine plunged his claws into the Hulk's head/brain it would do 'major damage' That is interesting, because in my opinion the Hulk has a far BETTER healing factor than Wolverine has.

Hence it is quite interesting the effect Wolverine has on the Hulk (according to some posters). Pray do tell, if X-23 was to plunge her claws into Wolverine (say one claw through each eye), would that kill Wolvie? And if X-23 would not cause major damage to Wolverine in such a way, why would Wolverine cause major damage to the Hulk in the same manner?

Especially when we have seen the Hulk basically regenerate, in a few moments, from a skeletal base?

Unless Wolverine has some special ability that causes other characters to forfeit their given traits and characteristics, I simply do not see how Wolverine can put down the Hulk (in any way or means) using claws.

And outside PIS, I simply do not see how Logan (as great a fighter as he is) would do anything to the Hulk apart from rend some rips and tears, which almost instantly heal.

Please prove me wrong. (And I honestly mean that .....I'd like to see how Logan can put down the Hulk ....NON PIS).

1. What would happen if X-23 plunged her claws into logan's eyesockets.

Answer: Logan would go blind and lose his sight. Nothing more, since his skull is adamantium, the claws would not go further than his eyesockets.

2. What would happen if Logan plunged his claws into Hulk's eyesockets?

Answer: His claws would go through Hulk's eyes and into Hulk's brain...KOing him.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 04:26 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Answer: His claws would go through Hulk's eyes and into Hulk's brain...KOing him.
Banner has been sniped in the head only to turn into Hulk and be perfectly fine.

Without PIS who would have killed Batman first?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 04:44 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thumb up

agreed. i was wondering if someone was going to say the hulk . . .

i can MAYBE buy logan beating the abomination--MAYBE-- (though his healing factor is pretty high as well), but not hulk. no

i guess i still like ben as a more realistic max. not too fast, not too skilled, not the healing factor that would let him deal with the claws . . .

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 08:03 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Kento
Without PIS who would have killed Batman first?

too many to choose from . . .

but without PIS would the joker ever have made it into the realm of 'really cool villain'??

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 08:04 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

bane's knee would be soaked in spinal fluid and batman's small intestine.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 08:09 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

I agree, but disagree. You if I am not mistaken are implying that they overestimate his abilities badly which was true during the time when you were an active member. Now days his abilities are vastly underrated by many.

For instance, take the above. You are saying that if Wolverine plunged his claws into the Hulk's head/brain it would do 'major damage' [/B][/QUOTE]
It masterbruce he tends to be some what miss informed. However in his defenses I have never seen hulk bee impaled in the brain and keep fighting (or in the brain at all) This may be due to my lack of read on the subject. However I doubt he would put Hulk down even for a view seconds it would likely make him angrier.

That is interesting, because in my opinion the Hulk has a far BETTER healing factor than Wolverine has.

Current down graded wolverine I would strongly agree. However prior to Logan’s down grade there healing factors would be quite closes to one another.

Hence it is quite interesting the effect Wolverine has on the Hulk (according to some posters).

It was only masterbruce who believed this.

Pray do tell, if X-23 was to plunge her claws into Wolverine (say one claw through each eye), would that kill Wolvie? And if X-23 would not cause major damage to Wolverine in such a way, why would Wolverine cause major damage to the Hulk in the same manner?

Wolverine had his brain cut into three pieces while being infected with nanites and survived. He would not be killed by such an attack if we are referring to pre down graded wolverine.

Wolverine did the same feat, there stances were even the same.

Logan has also healed from a skeleton on roughly 3 occasions something I not even sure Hulk as accomplished.

I will do as I can. I agree however, that Logan really can not win such a match. Logan however I believe does have the ability to take down grey hulk. My reasons are that grey hulk does not have the level of healing his counter parts have and Logan could attack fast enough to give him a KO, though brief that it would be, it by the forum rules would be consider a win.

However not for any majority.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 09:36 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

I'm pretty sure that if Logan stuck his claws through Hulk's brain...it'd be good for a KO.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 09:49 PM
Starscream M

Originally posted by Battlehammer

Wolverine had his brain cut into three pieces while being infected with nanites and survived. He would not be killed by such an attack if we are referring to pre down graded wolverine.

how did Wolverine get his brain cut? considering his adamantium skull and all.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 09:56 PM
The Illuminati
The true owner of the IG

Howard The Duck FTR.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 10:14 PM
The Illuminati is currently offline Click here to Send The Illuminati a Private Message Find more posts by The Illuminati Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

how did Wolverine get his brain cut? considering his adamantium skull and all.
I haven't read the comic, but if I'm picturing these nanites correctly, they would be microscopic in size -- able to travel through the bloodstream. This would give the nanites a direct pathway to the brain. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 10:17 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Galan007
I haven't read the comic, but if I'm picturing these nanites correctly, they would be microscopic in size -- able to travel through the bloodstream. This would give the nanites a direct pathway to the brain. smile

yeah...I guess his statement was kinda ambiguous. that makes sense though that nanites would get through his skull.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 10:19 PM