KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Without Pis . . .

Without Pis . . .
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spetznaz

Anyways, my main point was that an attack that could not kill Wolverine should not kill the Hulk.

Wolverine's brain really cannot be attacked because his adamantium skull is impenetrable.

But if someone were able to injure Logan's brain, he'd be KOd.

For example, sabretooth has HF similar to Logan's and when he got stabbed in the brain he was KOed.

Now, Im not saying Logan would kill hulk, but he would score a KO if he drives his claws through Hulks brain.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 04:58 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

the flesh eating bugs that genesis had without PIS would devour his brain just like they did to cyber.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 05:02 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by spetznaz
While I respect Wolverine as an X-man, a hero, an anti-hero, a renegade, a Samurai, a feral beast, and all the other iterations he has gone through, I still have problems with him being put against certain characters. However the distance between over-estimated and under-estimated is a thin one, so I will leave that one alone (for instance I was gone for a couple months, and coming back people were making the Martian Manhunter seem like some green-skinned weakling when in actuality he is one character you would not want coming after you).

Which was my point.

In old threads people would say that Superman could easily put down the Hulk through a HV lobotomy .....just fire two bolts of HV hotter than solar plasma into the cranial cavity of the Hulk, burning off his entire brain (and more importantly his amigdala, turning off his anger function instantly) and either killing the dude or instantly switching him off. What did people say to such comments? That the Hulk has a premier healing factor (which he does), and that he would instantly heal from that. Obviously there was the scan of his regenerating from a skeletal base to lend credence to that.

Then Master-borg comes by and tells me that Wolverine can KO the Hulk by driving 6 Adamantium spikes into his brain!

Which is interesting .....and pure BS.

Wolvie at his prime had a major healing factor, although my point to MB was basically that the Hulk's healing factor is one of the best around. In terms of healing factors, they do not come much better than the Hulk's unless you subscribe to Celestial Quarterly.

masterbruce or Master Borg?

Wolverine had his brain cut into three pieces while being infected with nanites and survived. He would not be killed by such an attack if we are referring to pre down graded wolverine.

Agreed. Totally.

Same applies to the Hulk.

Anyways, my main point was that an attack that could not kill Wolverine should not kill the Hulk.

Forget your job, you need to post on KMC more often.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 05:02 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Battlehammer
atcaully Logan can jump very high

Yea, I know this, but do you realize how high he'd have to be able to jump in order to not be affected by the tremor?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 06:08 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, I know this, but do you realize how high he'd have to be able to jump in order to not be affected by the tremor?

lol I know I was just saying he can jump high. He has some rediculous jumping feats against sentinals other massive robots.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 06:18 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dat_boi

Originally posted by batdude123
Forget your job, you need to post on KMC more often.
i give that my most badass statement of the day award thumb up thumb up

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 12:31 PM
dat_boi is currently offline Click here to Send dat_boi a Private Message Find more posts by dat_boi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote