KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood
Started by: Xyn1407

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xyn1407

There Will Be Blood

I just got the 2 disc DVD for There Will Be Blood and it is a must have. The packaging is made recycled material almost like parchment paper. Here are some large pics of the DVD cover.

Here is the 1 Disc Box Cover.

(please log in to view the image)

Here is the Two Disc which is the one I ordered. The Extras include 15 Minutes of pics, research, ETC., Trailers, Fishing sequence, Haircut/ Interrupted Hymm, Dailies Gone Wold and THE STORY OF PETROLEUM (ea 1923)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:18 AM
Xyn1407 is currently offline Click here to Send Xyn1407 a Private Message Find more posts by Xyn1407 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will be getting the 2 disc edition, didn't know it was special material.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:55 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff1084

This movie was so overrated

Old Post May 16th, 2008 01:35 AM
moviebuff1084 is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff1084 a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff1084 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

confused Am I the only person that found this movie as exiting as watching paint dry?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:52 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought it was excellent, beautifully shot, the music score is fantastic too.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 03:36 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

This movie was too long. I don't mean "I don't like long movies" - THIS movie was too long. I think they were shooting for an epic - they forced it. Overall it was worth a watch.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 06:34 PM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Splitty

I did like the movie very much.
You most certainly have to be in a certain mood to watch it though.

This movie is a very curious sensation. It's like being in a closed room where footsteps are muffled, or sounds are different. Very strange and dry, but beautiful, and yes, long.

I looooove when they make paper dvd covers that fold out like books. I love when they make them kind of like a special edition hardback book. Just makes it feel more 3-D and collectible, tangible almost. I really liked this particular paper edition alot for this movie.

I was pretty upset when they stopped making the Harry Potter dvds like that after only the 2nd one. They made it seem like an awesome mixture of the DVD and book world.
However, it does not wear and tear well with Children. wink
I wish they'd at least offer two versions of some DVDs, so we could choose.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 08:34 AM
Splitty is currently offline Click here to Send Splitty a Private Message Find more posts by Splitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ The special edition paper cover is fantastic.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 05:44 PM