KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Do you Dream of Lord Of the rings?

Do you Dream of Lord Of the rings?
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

Do you Dream of Lord Of the rings?

I do i allways meet all the fellowship members . I see arawen too with aragorn that is what about you guys ? do you do dream of LOTR ?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 07:18 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fredstawill
GOD OF WAR

wen i go to heaven i am going to act out the lotr world as it is in the movies nd gunna free roam to every city nd shit!!!!!!!! thats my dream as well as slepin with hayden panettaire nd jessica alba at the same time smile (i speak 4 all men even those who hate to admit the first part)

Old Post May 1st, 2008 09:19 PM
fredstawill is currently offline Click here to Send fredstawill a Private Message Find more posts by fredstawill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BetrayedUnicorn
...its science,dear

Yes I do infact dream of LOTR

-Saint Nicholas-

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 08:10 PM
BetrayedUnicorn is currently offline Click here to Send BetrayedUnicorn a Private Message Find more posts by BetrayedUnicorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
casper_rific

I don't dream of LOTR but I do miss the movies. I always want to watch the movies over and over again. The actions are so good.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 09:26 AM
casper_rific is currently offline Click here to Send casper_rific a Private Message Find more posts by casper_rific Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Same. I don't think I have ever dreamed of Lotr.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 11:59 PM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

I've had a few dreams involving Lord of the Rings but I don't remember what happened in many of them. I dreamt once that my friend held out her arms and said "Come on!" like Legolas does in Moria when the stairs are falling haha. And I'm sure I had another one where I was on a balcony by the beach and Legolas was down on the beach and I was waving to him but he totally ignored me sad Hahahaha.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 06:55 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

When I was around eleven and I first read the books, yeah.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 09:10 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Yes, it was before the Return of the King came out and I dreamt what it would be like. The actual movie blew my expectations away.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 01:33 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megaroguefan

of course..The Lord of the Rings represents my phantasy world

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 08:40 AM
megaroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send megaroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by megaroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote