KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Official Symbiote Picture Request Thread

The Official Symbiote Picture Request Thread
Started by: ProjectVenom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
His post is saying the link does not work not that it led to a wrong thread.

It didn't work because it led to the wrong thread, if it worked it woulda gone to the right thread which it didn't

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 02:34 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Yes we already established that, thank you steve stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 02:40 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Your welcome NDH big grin I like to help you as much as I can when you make mistakes, I would never laugh and make fun of you for it...I'm not that mean shifty

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 02:50 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

laughing out loud I know Steve...I know.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 03:13 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I'm such a nice young man big grin

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 03:16 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Such a nice young man....so polite.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 03:18 PM
steverules
The doctor

Oh yeah, all the time...I help old ladies cross the road, I would never push them shifty NDH would you like some help crossing the road? evil face shifty stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 03:21 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well.................

No, because the urge to push them infront of a truck would start rising. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 03:23 PM
steverules
The doctor

I meant would you like me to help you cross the road...I wouldn't push you into on coming traffic shifty

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 03:25 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I think I would rather take my chances swimming with great white sharks. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 03:26 PM
steverules
The doctor

Oh no...you'll be safe, I'll get yoshi to give me a hand evil face

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 03:29 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Damn it his push will send me through a wall, an office and a fast food restaurant, maybe Mc.Donalds who knows.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 03:43 PM
steverules
The doctor

You might get mistaken for the hamburglar

I know yoshi's weakness....it's kryptonite shifty

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 04:30 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

The one weakness he has and it does not exsist, how do we stop him!!!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 04:59 PM
steverules
The doctor

Yoshi and me are friends so he won't harm me big grin

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 05:55 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Won't harm me either.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 07:21 PM
steverules
The doctor

Of course he won't shifty

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 08:37 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Damn right

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 08:46 PM
steverules
The doctor

you and him get on sooooooo well roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 08:57 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I find that we do sort of get on now, think about it, when have we last had an argument.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 09:09 PM