KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blade vs. Wolverine

Who's the champ?
This poll is closed.
Wolverine 17 60.71%
Blade 10 35.71%
I dont care 1 3.57%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Blade vs. Wolverine
Started by: CountQuan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blade vs. Wolverine

WHo would win? I would say Wolverine.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 04:12 PM
CountQuan is currently offline Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Blade is basically on the same level as wolverine in fighting ability, on top of that he has the weapons to easily take out Werewolves, and thats all Wolverine is is a widdle werewolf.
Wolverines healing ability would be a ***** to deal with, but eventually Blade would either blow him up to a bunch of pieces or... Hell hes invented syrum to heal the cravings of a vampire no telling what he can do to stop healing.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 06:42 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

With possible exception of strength Wolverine totally out classes Blade in every single way you can think off. As far as fighting skill goes, Blade might be better then Punisher... but I wouldn't bet money on it.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:11 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

I wouldnt say outclasses... Blade does have a impressive amount of technology at his disposal.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:12 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Guns, lots of guns... we all know how effective they are agaisnt Wolvereine.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:16 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

lol.
But still... I wouldnt drop Blade just yet.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:18 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I would. Blade's healing factor (tame as it is) will be a disadvantage for him because unlike a fight with Cap, DD or Spider-man, Blade will survive a gutting and Wolverine wont hesitate to give him one.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:23 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Hmm

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:24 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Blade
Superhuman Strenght Class 1, able to lift 1Ton.
Superhuman reflexes and speed.
Superhuman senses.
Superhuman resistance to injury.
Superhuman stamina, and healing abilities.Healing abilities very very under the level of those of Logan.
World Class Martial Artist.
Anyway, Blade with guns can slow down Logan, i mean, shooting him loads and loads of uzi would slow down him, and during the recover time, Blade can do the fathal blow, beheading or stabbing his hearth, but with weapons the Daywalker has and advantage against Wolverine, but without the fireweapons, Blade can only use the titanium sword and his strenght, reflexes, speed, and training, but Logan wipe out hundreds of ninjas of The Hand, and the sword would be toast against adamantium claws.That means that only after a run for his money and reporting several injuries Blade would be able to defeat Logan, that is a die hard guy.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 08:18 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

If he decapitates him its over. Which is gonna be hard because he would have to saw around the bone.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 08:23 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Blade has superhuman strength (at least enhanced strength) and senses and he is very durabile but not super humanly so. At best his reflexes and speed are peak human.

Shooting him wouldn't stop Wolverine form closing the distance and bringing Blade into close combat, which will end the fight in under a minute. Wolverine's healing factor is fast enough to heal one milimeter behind a bullet (Pro X stated this I believe) so even if Blade manages to get a clean cut at Wolverine's neck the wound would heal behind the sword.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 08:28 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote:
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Blade has superhuman strength (at least enhanced strength) and senses and he is very durabile but not super humanly so. At best his reflexes and speed are peak human.

Shooting him wouldn't stop Wolverine form closing the distance and bringing Blade into close combat, which will end the fight in under a minute. Wolverine's healing factor is fast enough to heal one milimeter behind a bullet (Pro X stated this I believe) so even if Blade manages to get a clean cut at Wolverine's neck the wound would heal behind the sword.

Blade has superhuman strenght.
He's Class 1Ton.
Enhanced human would mean on the level of Cap, BP and Wolvie.
His reflexes are superhuman the same for his speed, so don't try to depower him.
Wolverine wouldn't heal behind the sword, it's showed in tons of his comic books that when he gets hurted it takes a few, bullets ant slices take few minutes, and Blade's strenght is sufficient to cut through flesh with a titanium sword or a silver glaive and behead someone.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 08:38 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

This is a really close fight. But I'm for Wolverine. Blade's guns aren't as huge an advantage asthey would be against Spiderman orthe like. The fighting classes are just about even, but Wolverine has one or two or fifty years on the black hunter.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 08:47 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Blade doesn't have super human reflexes; Night Crawler has superhuman reflexes and Blade is no Night Crawler... hell he's no Dare Devil.

Silver Samurai has stabbed through Wolverine's neck in a fight with out slowing Wolverine down; Wolverine frequently wades through machine gun fire and he is always healed when he gets to the shooters.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 08:55 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

quote:
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Blade doesn't have super human reflexes; Night Crawler has superhuman reflexes and Blade is no Night Crawler... hell he's no Dare Devil.

Silver Samurai has stabbed through Wolverine's neck in a fight with out slowing Wolverine down; Wolverine frequently wades through machine gun fire and he is always healed when he gets to the shooters.

AMEN! Although, Blade could skool Daredevil. Anyway, I would like to add that Blade's healing level is only one level over human. So if Wolverine stabbed him in the head, he's not coming back for more. But Blade could keep going for days before Wolverine started, and still get slapped!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 09:55 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

quote:
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Blade is basically on the same level as wolverine in fighting ability, on top of that he has the weapons to easily take out Werewolves, and thats all Wolverine is is a widdle werewolf.
Wolverines healing ability would be a ***** to deal with, but eventually Blade would either blow him up to a bunch of pieces or... Hell hes invented syrum to heal the cravings of a vampire no telling what he can do to stop healing.

ummmmmmm wolverine isnt a werewolf at all. and there is nothing blade can do to take him out, wolvie survived a frikin nuke, and blade has nothing that strong in his arsenal

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 10:23 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is like a furious man with 6 blades vs. a half-vampire swordsman

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 11:06 PM
CountQuan is currently offline Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd say Wolverine would win. Remember in X2 when Wolverine got shot, well when Blade skins him, he can revive himself. Both are agrresive so its hard to choose.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 11:07 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Movie Blade beats Movie Wolverine... thats about the it. Comics 10 out of 10 Wolverine should win.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 11:12 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Are we forgetting the fact if blade gets logans heart its over?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 11:16 PM