KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament Round (4-1): Psycho Gundam vs Symmetric Chaos

EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament Round (4-1): Psycho Gundam vs Symmetric Chaos
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you make it sound like your attacks are enough to put him down, which they are not. all you have is superman with flash's speed nothing more.

juggernaut is only susceptible to mystic attacks and TRUE telepathic assault, and both have to be at full intensity to slow him down even.

he doesn't require any sustinance other than his mystical energies, even his body is second to that(see below pic)

you possess no mystical might or true telepathic power so you cant even get him to the condition below, and even that can't stop him

Superman has T-vo. Clark doesn't use it but Karnak (Pete's mind) always presses any advantage he has that is very much open to me. Pete had Wallys powers so he can vibrate part of Juggy's brain and basically shut it down. Or he could increase the speed of electrons in part of Juggy's brain and overload it completely.

You need to provide some sort of evidence that Cain can resist those.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 12:25 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

you are not a magical being nor a psychic one, so you can't permeate his flesh at all, stop insinuating it will work without those powers.

and the forcefield will be up so forget about it.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 12:28 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

wrong scan in the last one, this is what i wanted to post.

Attachment: juggs_strange2.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 12:29 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

you are not a magical being nor a psychic one, so you can't permeate his flesh at all, stop insinuating it will work without those powers.

You have yet to provide any sort of evidence that my brain fry will not work. The skull cap will of course be removed during the initial blitz and if you did get the shield up it wouldn't stop T-vo or Flash's ability to manipulate KE.

and the forcefield will be up so forget about it.

Why is Pete going to wait for the field to go up? Why is Cain going to use it when he hardly ever does so?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 12:31 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

wrong scan in the last one, this is what i wanted to post.

If only you could show Cain remembering any of that. But you can't and he won't use that magic because of his obsession why physical combat.

Even if he did remember or did want to Pete simply won't give him a chance.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 12:33 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

your "brain fry" is not telepathic nor magical, it can't even penetrate his skull....plus juggy can teleport..

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 12:37 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

your "brain fry" is not telepathic nor magical, it can't even penetrate his skull....

You haven't proven that the attack must be teleapthic or magical to screw up his brain in the way I describe.

plus juggy can teleport..

I've proven it's not in his personality and that he won't know how and that Pete is too fast for him to form the needed thought.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:24 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You haven't proven that the attack must be teleapthic or magical to screw up his brain in the way I describe.

I've proven it's not in his personality and that he won't know how and that Pete is too fast for him to form the needed thought.

c'mon now, you are questioning the character juggernaut is now.
magic or psychic intrusion are the only means of harming him and they must be the most potent of attacks.

space gem teleportation is enequivalently instantaneous and consciously/subconsciously controlled, if pip could do it, cain marko definitely can.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:32 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

c'mon now, you are questioning the character juggernaut is now.
magic or psychic intrusion are the only means of harming him and they must be the most potent of attacks.

Phasing out part of his brain so that it stops working is very potent. I've tried it (they don't let me have small animals at the home anymore)

space gem teleportation is enequivalently instantaneous and consciously/subconsciously controlled, if pip could do it, cain marko definitely can.

Can but won't.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:58 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

pets not being allowed near you is something you shouldn't tell the public lol (had to, you gift wrapped it for me)

you can only say- "can but never possessed the space gem before to prove so" right? cus saying "won't" is just silly.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 02:07 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Totally forgot about the match.

Blitz. Take gems. Brain fry.

Cain = Stupid
Pete = Not Stupid

End game.

I know you can put forth more effort than this.

Forehead. That's the only place they have ever been held except for the hands.

Actually, there have been more places than the head or hands. In my casual match against Psycho Gundam, I picked Galactus purposfully because he would recognize the gems immediately. None of the any of the characters in your amalgam have ever interacted with the gems so my question to you is how would "Pete" suddenly recognize and take the Infinity Gems?

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Apr 15th, 2008 at 02:26 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 02:20 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Evangel94
Actually, there have been more places than the head or hands.
Shh...

I know you want to point stuff out but has it been beyoned the 10 hour mark yet?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 02:24 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Actually, there have been more places than the head or hands. In my casual match against Psycho Gundam, I picked Galactus purposfully because he would recognize the gems immediately. None of the any of the characters in your amalgam have ever interacted with the gems so my question to you is how would "Pete" suddenly recognize and take the Infinity Gems?

So, is anyone allowed to debate for the participants, or just you?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 02:27 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

pets not being allowed near you is something you shouldn't tell the public lol (had to, you gift wrapped it for me)

roll eyes (sarcastic) You need to take life less seriously.

you can only say- "can but never possessed the space gem before to prove so" right? cus saying "won't" is just silly.

Saying he will use it like you claim is silly.

But watch as I throw evidence into the fray!

It goes totally against the personality of the man who's entire psyche is based around "Nobody stops the Juggernaut!"

I had suddenly realized the thread was up. I didn't want people to think I was delaying in order to look at Psycho's prep. There has been no deviation from that outline. My effort has been showing in the rest of this match.

my question to you is how would "Pete" suddenly recognize and take the Infinity Gems?

Because I bought knowledge of the opposition?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 02:32 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

Originally posted by Soljer
So, is anyone allowed to debate for the participants, or just you?

If you have any have to ask any meaningful questions that could influence your vote, then go ahead and ask the participants. However, refrain from outright arguing with them, and limit it to informational questions only.

Also, voting is still not allowed during the debate period.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Apr 15th, 2008 at 02:42 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 02:38 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

If all else fails (because I mean it's not like I have x-ray vision to use or something roll eyes (sarcastic) ) in finding the gems I can use this little power of Karnak's to divine their location:
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/...97100914ke3.jpg

Again:
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/...ures0303gb1.jpg

Yet again:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e...s-v1-010-14.jpg

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 02:39 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

again, juggernaut displayed the knowhow to battle a dimensional ruler
and used spells to combat him, the manipulation of the space gem for teleportation is not that difficult.

the hard feats to pull of with the gems are:

-willing the distance between objects absolute, as in willing the possessor of the gem and his/her opponent a fixed distance from one another, no matter the effort to of the attacker.

-rearranging the position of matter on a universal scale, as thanos did.

-teleporting abstracts permanently

and so on.all i require is the simple teleportation of juggernaut and superman/flash or batman, again as pip the troll did.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 02:42 AM
Creshosk

If you have any have to ask any meaningful questions that could influence your vote, then go ahead and ask the participants. However, refrain from outright arguing with them, and limit it to informational questions only.

Also, voting is still not allowed during the debate period.
Yeah don't make delibrate statments of fact like this:

Actually, there have been more places than the head or hands.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 02:44 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

If all else fails (because I mean it's not like I have x-ray vision to use or something roll eyes (sarcastic) ) in finding the gems I can use this little power of Karnak's to divine their location:
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/...97100914ke3.jpg

Again:
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/...ures0303gb1.jpg

Yet again:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e...s-v1-010-14.jpg
but you can't take them no matter what tactic is available to you.

the force field further negates your attempts, though your lack of mystical might is enough to deny you.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 02:45 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

again, juggernaut displayed the knowhow to battle a dimensional ruler
and used spells to combat him

Once. In a long forgotten comic that was never brought up or slightly alluded to ever again. Either he doesn't know how or he doesn't want to use the magic any more. If you put a more savvy mind behind the wheels there might be a case but Cain loves to hit stuff way too much to use magic.

Again unless reality itself unravels there's no way that Juggy will possess the gems long enough to use them at all. The helmet comes off in the same instant and T-vo (which Karnak would use even if Supes wouldn't) or Flash's brain fry KO Juggy for ten minutes.

the manipulation of the space gem for teleportation is not that difficult.

It's very simple but a man who loves slugging it out with people is hardly going to teleport around wildly until he bumps into something.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 02:49 AM