KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament Round (4-1): Psycho Gundam vs Symmetric Chaos

EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament Round (4-1): Psycho Gundam vs Symmetric Chaos
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

oh the question regarding his gems-

their location means nothing since his forcefield protects his body, which is in of itself totally impervious to superman/flash period. juggernaut can be balancing the gems on his nose like a dog treat and sim's guys still can't touch them.

i guess he puts the gems inside his clothing in some manner like most men do, after all he has to fight with his hands and at the same time keep the gems hidden it could be located anywhere on his person.

and AGAIN supes/flash can't touch them.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 12:02 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I would have voted for freed....

Err..

Chaos.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 12:06 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evangel94
Votes for Symmetric Chaos: 3
Master-borg
Devil Lance
Zeitgeist

Votes for Psycho Gundam: 2
King Kandy
Typhus

I am declaring this match over with a 3 to 2 vote in favor of Symmetric Chaos. Symmetric Chaos returns to the main tournament.

Don't worry Psycho Gundam. You will have a 2nd chance to return in the 2nd Last Chance Finale. Check main tournament thread in a few minutes for more information.

-Evangel94

HOLD ON! Masterbruce never officially voted! He only said that at the time of voting, he was leaning towards SC. He never voted.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 12:27 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by King Kandy
HOLD ON! Masterbruce never officially voted! He only said that at the time of voting, he was leaning towards SC. He never voted.

Then feel free to consider me the tie breaker.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 12:33 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Your vote wasn't on time.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 12:50 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Your vote wasn't on time.
If it's a tie, Evangel's just going to postpone the voting period until somebody breaks it, like she did with mine... which would validate Soljer's vote.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 12:53 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Oh. In that case it's fine.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 12:56 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

Argh, he edited his post!

Forever Young...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 02:23 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Argh, he edited his post.
liar liar pants on fire

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 02:24 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Originally posted by Master-Borg
liar liar pants on fire

quote:
Last edited by Master-Borg on Today at 03:39 PM

Forever Young...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 02:25 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

damn

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 02:25 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

lol didnt this happen once before?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 02:32 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

Originally posted by Master-Borg
lol didnt this happen once before?

Yes it is. You withdrew your vote in "Symmetric Chaos vs SmurphSmash (Zeitgeist)", and because of it, sent Symmetric Chaos to the Last Chance Finale. Ironically, now you helped Symmetric Chaos move back into the main tournament.

However, I am not going to recount or reopen this match. I will simply count what you said before the edit, which was in favor of Symmetric Chaos. If you were seriously intent on withholding your vote, then make it clear next time by making a new post.

smile
-Evangel94

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Apr 16th, 2008 at 02:42 AM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 02:38 AM
Starscream M

Yes it is. You withdrew your vote in Symmetric Chaos vs SmurphSmash (Zeitgeist), and because of it, sent Symmetric Chaos to the Last Chance Finale. Ironically, now you helped Symmetric Chaos move back into the main tournament.

However, I am not going to recount or reopen this match. I will simply count what you said before the edit, which was in favor of Symmetric Chaos. If you were seriously intent on withholding your vote, then make it clear next time. smile

-Evangel94

wow you have a good memory...or you look up things very quick.

I did intend to withhold my vote, but it doesn't matter, since Sym wins anyways due to Soljer's tiebreaker.

anyways, SymChaos, make a better or worse case next time so I can decide one way or the other.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 02:42 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Edit - NVM.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 03:23 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmao

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 10:37 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote