KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Akatsuki (Naruto) vs Genei Ryodan (HunterXHunter)

Akatsuki (Naruto) vs Genei Ryodan (HunterXHunter)
Started by: 654edrg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonheartmm

^wow, which hunterxhunter have YOU been reading? they arent close to power to the akatsuki at all.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 08:47 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Of course you think that, but you're always wrong so it doesn't really matter.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 09:28 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

^bitterness suits you naruto hater stick out tongue .

Old Post May 1st, 2008 06:58 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kykiokushin
An old Member

Tobi's Space/Time Jutsu would also pose a problem as well.... There's also the Immortal in the Atkatsuki.. Given enough time he alone could take out GR. Kisame's water jutsu could also do massive damage. I think certain people are being a little biased here and need to give the Atkatsuki more credit than what is given. Certain circumstances decipher the end of this battle. Honestly, I think the Atkatsuki would win All Together. Genjutsu combined with C-2 explosives add a 100 puppets and a whole lot of water and not to mention sasori's fire and high pressure water ray. Yeah. Have anything that could counter a combination of of all these jutsu's as well as the other unknown abilities that could come from the of the Atkatsuki members. I highly doubt it.

"If you have no control over your own actions then how can god blame you, and send you to hell for killing someone when you are simply living out your "fate" that he created for you."
-BackFire-

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 09:59 AM
Kykiokushin is currently offline Click here to Send Kykiokushin a Private Message Find more posts by Kykiokushin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Accel
Itachi's and Tobi's genjutsu are really the main reaons why Akatsuki would probably win here. Without that, I'd give it to the Ryodan for reasons already given.

Agreed

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 04:38 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

diedara is all that is needed to devestate the ryodan. just with a c-3 he cud have destroyed the entire hidden village of wind.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 08:23 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Yet he got beaten by Sasuke.

Made by DW

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 01:51 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

more like self destructed. also, sasuke with his arsenal of techniques and speed can also take the ryodan when bloodlust{kirin = death sentence for every1} . plus summoning manda and genjutsu. and the chidori varients and shaaringan.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 03:18 PM
dvampire
xenogears

I still say the GR wins. Everyone will be scattered, I doubt Itachi's and Tobi's genjutsu would work since the GR don't have chakra to begin with. Plus the HxH characters are far faster and stronger than anyone on the Akatsuki side. Akatsuki will be overwhelmed.

Made by DW

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 07:32 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kykiokushin
An old Member

You don't need to have chakra to be caught in a genjutsu. A genjutsu is an illusionary technique that transfers ones mind into an alternate state. Atkatsuki Still takes it due to the combinations of jutsu's that can be used.

"If you have no control over your own actions then how can god blame you, and send you to hell for killing someone when you are simply living out your "fate" that he created for you."
-BackFire-

Old Post May 4th, 2008 09:55 AM
Kykiokushin is currently offline Click here to Send Kykiokushin a Private Message Find more posts by Kykiokushin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

It has also been explained that genjutsu works by affecting a persons chakra circulatory system and in fact that has been the explanation used most often and most recently. However Itachi and Tobi's sharingan techniques more than likely operate in a different way.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 04:44 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Exactly. If their Genutsu don't work, there chances of winning is impossible. I forgot the characters name, but this guy hit a girl (choped her on her neck) while not being seen by others, they even had it on camera. The only person who was able to see him it the Girl was this old man (who's helping Gon them fight the king and his ants currently in the manga). A Naruto character hasn't shown that kind of speed yet.

Made by DW

Old Post May 4th, 2008 06:19 PM
Magee

A Naruto character hasnt shown that kind of speed? Tobi can move instantly, the other Akatsuki guy said he moved at light speed or more specificaly the half black half white guy said that he could not... Rock Lee alone could replicate that feat with his weights off, when he fought gaara he was disapearing every time he moved. Random Sand ninja were blurs / invisible when they where racing to get Gaara, Kakashi moved pretty fast when he was being chased by Deidaras clay things and I am pretty confident Sasuke can move insanely fast, Deidara said he was to fast to fight head on. Basicaly any Jounin level ninja can move pretty damn fast when he needs to using chakra. Also Itachi has godly reaction times, able to use jutsu near instantly even Kakashi couldn't see him make hand signs.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 08:46 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Magee
A Naruto character hasnt shown that kind of speed? Tobi can move instantly, the other Akatsuki guy said he moved at light speed or more specificaly the half black half white guy said that he could not... Rock Lee alone could replicate that feat with his weights off, when he fought gaara he was disapearing every time he moved. Random Sand ninja were blurs / invisible when they where racing to get Gaara, Kakashi moved pretty fast when he was being chased by Deidaras clay things and I am pretty confident Sasuke can move insanely fast, Deidara said he was to fast to fight head on. Basicaly any Jounin level ninja can move pretty damn fast when he needs to using chakra. Also Itachi has godly reaction times, able to use jutsu near instantly even Kakashi couldn't see him make hand signs.

Those are good feats, but none of those compare to the one I've just mention.

Made by DW

Old Post May 4th, 2008 09:16 PM
Magee

So not being seen moving on a camera is faster than light speed...

Old Post May 4th, 2008 10:30 PM
Hoshi

oh well, i hate to say that but genei loses this one.
You are speculating too much when saying itachis genjutsu wont work, its the same as speculating that shizuros vaccum cant suck deidaras puppets because they have chackra inside it.
Genei are very strong , i got that , but if itachi uses his genjutsu, amaterasu(i am certain even ubogin would get pretty messed up) , and his supreme summon the entire genei would almost be gone.
Pain is a godamn monster, 6 super powerfull clones able to control all elements and almost any jutsu.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 10:48 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Magee
So not being seen moving on a camera is faster than light speed...

None of the Naruto characters are faster than light. They still have difficulty dodging kunai's.

Made by DW

Old Post May 5th, 2008 01:14 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Hoshi
oh well, i hate to say that but genei loses this one.
You are speculating too much when saying itachis genjutsu wont work, its the same as speculating that shizuros vaccum cant suck deidaras puppets because they have chackra inside it.
Genei are very strong , i got that , but if itachi uses his genjutsu, amaterasu(i am certain even ubogin would get pretty messed up) , and his supreme summon the entire genei would almost be gone.
Pain is a godamn monster, 6 super powerfull clones able to control all elements and almost any jutsu.

A gejutsu only works on chakra, the Ryodan has no chakra for them to manipulate. And again, they probably be srattered out on the battle field, and one strike from the Ryodan could kill anyone from the Akatsuki team. These characters toss around 16 tons and above (remeber back at the Hunters exam before Gon, Kurapica, and Leo could enter they had to push a door as heavy as 16 tons), this was before learning about nen to increase their power.

Made by DW

Old Post May 5th, 2008 01:20 AM
0909888u

Shizuku chops off Hidans head and sucks up his body with her Vacuum. Hell a punch from Phinx should be capable of disintegrating him, there's no point being immortal if you have no body.

Shizuku sucks up Sasori's puppet body until his heart is left. Cue smashing.

Franklin simply fires off tons of Nen Bullets at Deidara. Hell he could probably kill a lot of Akat members simply by doing that at the start.

Ubogin can 1HKO any Akatsuki member. He's also fairly quick and not a complete moron. Don't get me started on his durability. There's also his scream.

Shalnark can place Antenna's on Akatsuki members and control their movements.

That's not even the full group.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 02:54 AM
0909888u is currently offline Click here to Send 0909888u a Private Message Find more posts by 0909888u Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Originally posted by dvampire
None of the Naruto characters are faster than light. They still have difficulty dodging kunai's.
lol why are you generalising like that, do you not read the manga? I am not saying all Naruto characters I am saying Tobi can and has moved at light speed. If you read chapter 396 Tobi says to Zetsu your to slow then Zetsu says excuse me for not being able to move at the speed of light. Now it might not be exactly 186,000ms but whats the difference between light speed and instant travel. The feat you mentioned requires speed no where near that of light, Tobi is faster than any one in this thread.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 09:36 AM