KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Alien 3

Alien 3
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

Alien 3

Its a film with a twist some love it and some hate it. I loved the Directors cut of the movie Its longer and better. Alot of script problems and so on which made this film look crap. It has a great ending to the saga untill they made AR sad

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 01:22 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aliensetta

I think Alien 3 is a great movie. It had some problems(like ADI) But I like it. It had great actors and the plot was good. The alien was just like The first one but more vicious.

Its ranks as my second favorite Alien movie.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 01:55 AM
aliensetta is currently offline Click here to Send aliensetta a Private Message Find more posts by aliensetta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

wait, what was the twist?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 07:30 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The directors cut version is rediculess changing the dog to an ox

how the **** is an ox faster then a dog.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 08:47 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait.

An ox?!?!?!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 01:46 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aliensetta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
The directors cut version is rediculess changing the dog to an ox

how the **** is an ox faster then a dog.

In the Alien 3 Special Edition instead of a alien coming out of a dog it was a dead ox.

I never had anything agaisn't the ox bursting but I'd have to say the one with the dog is better.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 11:45 PM
aliensetta is currently offline Click here to Send aliensetta a Private Message Find more posts by aliensetta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Alien 3

Originally posted by coolmovies
Its a film with a twist some love it and some hate it. I loved the Directors cut of the movie Its longer and better. Alot of script problems and so on which made this film look crap. It has a great ending to the saga untill they made AR sad

I liked Alien 3. I didn't think it was the best way to take the series, but I didn't hate it. Alien 4 is where it took a hearty turn from the plausible reality of the others.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 02:19 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Wait.

An ox?!?!?!

Yes an ox, Its all in the directors cut.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 06:40 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toby831
Restricted

Account Restricted

A precise story of Alien 3 is, Ripley continues to be stalked by a savage alien, after her escape pod crashes on a prison planet

stickers printing

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 05:40 AM
Toby831 is currently offline Click here to Send Toby831 a Private Message Find more posts by Toby831 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviezandmacs

Alien 3 was better than 95% of any movies with a "3" behind them. At the time, I think people were disappointed because it wasn't as great as Alien and the amazing Aliens...but looking back I think we can all agree it wasn't that bad. Some of the scenes are terrifying, especially the finale when they are all running from the alien as fast as they can to try to trap it.

The "twist" was that Ripley had an alien inside her the whole time and that she had to kill herself. Not too many movies these days would kill off the main character in a series.

Old Post May 4th, 2013 10:43 PM
moviezandmacs is currently offline Click here to Send moviezandmacs a Private Message Find more posts by moviezandmacs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ckakarate1
Restricted

Account Restricted

its a really great movie

Old Post May 17th, 2013 07:12 PM
ckakarate1 is currently offline Click here to Send ckakarate1 a Private Message Find more posts by ckakarate1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koenig

Alien 3 Special Edition was a much better version over the theatrical version and as far as I am concered the series ended there.

Old Post May 18th, 2013 07:43 PM
Koenig is currently offline Click here to Send Koenig a Private Message Find more posts by Koenig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I like all the Alien movies. Some more so than others, but I can happily sit through them all.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post May 21st, 2013 01:22 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote