KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » STAR TREK: The Forum...

Star Trek forum?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes... 42 70.00%
No... 18 30.00%
Total: 60 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

STAR TREK: The Forum...
Started by: Raoul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

STAR TREK: The Forum...

After asking Raz about the possibility of a Star Trek forum, i was told that if i could drum up enough support, then he would have no problem creating one. So this thread me asking if you'd like to lend your support by endorsing the plan. With the movie coming out, and the already large fanbase (yes, including me stick out tongue), i believe a star trek forum would be easily popular enough to justify its creation...

I'll be posting the names of those who have already given their support as soon as i can...

Also, i've attached a poll, but i would urge people that if they vote (yes OR no), to please give a reason by posting in the thread itself...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 11:50 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Yes....YES!!!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 11:51 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

No.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 11:54 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

naaaaaaaa

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 11:55 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Nope

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 11:56 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Why?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 11:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

YES! OH GOD YES!

*cough*

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 11:57 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Troop
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 11:57 PM
Troop is currently offline Click here to Send Troop a Private Message Find more posts by Troop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raoul
i would urge people that if they vote (yes OR no), to please give a reason by posting in the thread itself...

Originally posted by Badabing
Yes....YES!!!

Originally posted by llagrok
No.

Nice job guys.

I vote yes. Trekkies produce enough content (movies, comics, action figures, TV shows, books, geektastic technology discussion, websites, wikis) to keep a forum going as long as people are around.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 11:58 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Sure why not

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 11:59 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why?

because you trekies cant even commit yourself to a thread, and yet you want a whole forum

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...%28star+trek%29

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 12:00 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Why?

I'd personally never use it, though I love Star Trek. It will all boil down to favorite characters vs. each other.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 12:00 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Schecter
because you trekies cant even commit yourself to a thread, and yet you want a whole forum

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...%28star+trek%29

there's more to star trek than one movie...

there's the ten other movies and the five tv shows, and the merchandise etc, as symmetric chaos said...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 12:01 AM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

there's more to star trek than one movie...

there's the ten other movies and the five tv shows, and the merchandise etc, as symmetricchaos said...

read the OP

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I really didn't see anything. This is about all the tv series and the movies. I can post a few pictures later. Thoughts? Opinions?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 12:01 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Phucked Up
I'd personally never use it, though I love Star Trek. It will all boil down to favorite characters vs. each other.

lol, sure, that will be part of it, but i doubt it will be just that...

read the OP

one thread is not nearly enough given the massive volume of content within star trek...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 12:03 AM
Smurph
------

read the OP
One obscure thread =/= total possible forum support...

If there was only one thread to discuss comics, it would probably be dead by now too. But look at the comic forums...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 12:04 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I voted yes.

However; I will be entirely, bluntly honest here; I'm not a fan of Star Trek. I don't believe I've ever seen a single episode, and I know I've never watched any of the films.

However, the fanbase that Star Trek draws is considerable. Gargantuan, in fact.

I feel that it'd be supportable, even if I, myself, wouldn't partake.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 12:07 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

people register here because of the comics forums, just as they once registered for the star trek forums. you cant compare them since people wont sign on to these forums to discuss star trek.

look, im a fan myself, but i'd bet real money that it wont happen. and even if by some miracle raz granted your wish, it would go the way of the transformers forum. dont shoot the messenger :/

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 12:07 AM
Smurph
------

people register here because of the comics forums, just as they once registered for the star trek forums. you cant compare them since people wont sign on to these forums to discuss star trek.
People log on here to post in the conspiracy forum.

It's quite a claim to make that nobody would be motivated by a star trek forum, even if it was in addition to everything else, to create a KMC account.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 12:12 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

look, im a fan myself, but i'd bet real money that it wont happen. and even if by some miracle raz granted your wish, it would go the way of the transformers forum. dont shoot the messenger :/

when did people register for the star trek forums? stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 12:13 AM