KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » GL Hal Jordan vs Silver Surfer

GL Hal Jordan vs Silver Surfer
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (81): « First ... « 76 77 [78] 79 80 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wow you're .....sounding pretty salty lol.

But ok, pull away smile let's see if you're actually any good at debating.

Don't follow MM into the gutter DS. I think that you've mistaken what I just wrote, as it wasn't debatable. I've never scrutinized the feat, while only wondering why Krona was in a different form. Hal's feat was fully acceptable as far as I was concerned. But, imagine if it was scrutinized to the point of misleading people to solidly claim things that were imagined but never written? See it for what it is, or skate around it. Not my problem tbh.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2019 12:44 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

So when you wrote that perhaps the opponents Hal fought weren't that powerful....you were literally just shit slinging, hoping something would stick eh?

Ah well. Better luck next time.

And 9jaboy, you sure you're not....a Master of some sort?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2019 05:38 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

So when you wrote that perhaps the opponents Hal fought weren't that powerful....you were literally just shit slinging, hoping something would stick eh?

Yep, well to an extent. That ring in his hands could rival the Star Brand, which is powered by imagination in Marvel space. My point was to show how easy it is to place the burden of proof on Hal's rogues when directly comparing them to his non ring bearing peers. Mjolnir for example has some very impressive showings against some pretty powerful opponents. The Surfer held up pretty well against it. So... You get where I'm coming from?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2019 01:52 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

He's your master. wink

Hal has been operating at a consistently higher level than Surfer in the last few years.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2019 02:10 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Surfer wins every single round

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 10th, 2019 03:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

How?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2019 07:12 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
9jaboy

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
He's your master. wink

thumb up

Old Post Nov 11th, 2019 07:54 AM
9jaboy is currently offline Click here to Send 9jaboy a Private Message Find more posts by 9jaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

smile are you saying you're not Mr Master?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2019 07:56 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
9jaboy

Was that honestly the first time you saw me post?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2019 08:00 AM
9jaboy is currently offline Click here to Send 9jaboy a Private Message Find more posts by 9jaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
9jaboy

Well technically I was saying I'm yours. smile

Old Post Nov 11th, 2019 08:03 AM
DarkSaint85

So you're not an alt account of another poster?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2019 11:03 AM
MrMind

Why do you care so much DS,were you the kid who nobody wanna hang out with growing up so you snitch to the teachers to get them in trouble?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2019 11:28 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by MrMind
Why do you care so much DS,were you the kid who nobody wanna hang out with growing up so you snitch to the teachers to get them in trouble?

Yes

Old Post Nov 11th, 2019 11:40 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Yes, I was

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2019 12:04 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Edit

Old Post Nov 11th, 2019 09:32 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I was the kid Darksaint was snitching on.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 12th, 2019 02:48 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Dark is a funny guy.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2019 04:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You still haven't answered the question carter.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2019 05:00 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Hal stomps

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 12:37 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Surfer wins 8/10

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 01:59 PM