KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Man vs PITT

Iron Man vs PITT
Started by: Endrict Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Iron Man vs PITT

Who wins?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 05:48 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Pitt rips Tony out of the suit, and tells him that he doesn't want to have to hurt him.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 07:27 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Iron Man would do good imo.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 11:31 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Illuminati
The true owner of the IG

Iron Man would burn Pitt's flesh off his bones and then throw a barbecue at Stark Towers for the kids and his hoes.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 01:09 PM
The Illuminati is currently offline Click here to Send The Illuminati a Private Message Find more posts by The Illuminati Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Illuminati
Iron Man would burn Pitt's flesh off his bones and then throw a barbecue at Stark Towers for the kids and his hoes.
The only advantage that Iron Man has over Pitt is a cool suit and flight, other than that he can’t do much to Pitt. The Hulk Buster armor would stand a better change but Pitt’s claws should do some serious damage to it, the lasers are not going to do much if anything since Pitt has already withstood an orbital laser platform shot without much damage at all.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 03:41 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Pitt

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 05:30 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Does anyone have any scans of PITT? Just based off his wikipedia entry which is all I have to go on at the moment (which isn't much), then I would go with Iron Man.

Iron Man has a forcefield that generally prevents direct contact with the armor. He normally uses it to stop bullets from ricocheting off the armor, and to protect himself against people with claws (ala wolverine). He used it recently in Mighty Avengers, Illuminati, and various other comics.

Forever Young...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 06:48 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Troop
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Evangel94
Does anyone have any scans of PITT? Just based off his wikipedia entry which is all I have to go on at the moment (which isn't much), then I would go with Iron Man.

Iron Man has a forcefield that generally prevents direct contact with the armor. He normally uses it to stop bullets from ricocheting off the armor, and to protect himself against people with claws (ala wolverine). He used it recently in Mighty Avengers, Illuminati, and various other comics.
And yet he gets hit more than he doesn't.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 06:58 PM
Troop is currently offline Click here to Send Troop a Private Message Find more posts by Troop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Da Pittman
The Hulk Buster armor would stand a better change
The Hulk buster would pwn Pitt, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 07:03 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Some crappy scans from the Pitt respect thread.

Getting hit from the orbital laser

(please log in to view the image)

Pitt shredding open a tank

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 07:21 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Originally posted by Troop
And yet he gets hit more than he doesn't.

Generally speaking, the forcefield is always there. Its just up to Tony to decide the shape and power of the field. It can be a micro thin layer of protection that hugs in tight around the armor, or a giant thick egg to give Iron Man some space. If he gets struck by a blow, the forcefield takes the brunt of the assault before reaching the armor. Depending on the art style of the artist, the forcefield can sometimes not be seen. Some artists tend to emphasize it more than others.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Apr 28th, 2008 at 07:34 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 07:27 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Thought I would include a little more scans on the durability of the forcefield. Not only can it protect Iron Man, but it can be extended to protect others.

1.(please log in to view the image)
2.(please log in to view the image)

3.(please log in to view the image)

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Apr 28th, 2008 at 08:16 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 08:02 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Well if he has to devote all of his energy to protect himself how is he going to fight? In both scans he is standing there generating his sheild but not moving. So he can protect himself but what else is he going to do?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 08:15 PM
Evangel94
Premium Member

The forcefield is also very versatile as it can not only protect Iron Man, but contain others as well.

Forever Young...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 08:17 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

The forcefield is also very versatile as it can not only protect Iron Man, but contain others as well.

Has in contained any one of any real power? So far I've only seen it trap a human, and protect him against some bombs and some low street levelers. I have seen Hulk punch and do damage to him on more than one occasion, Pitt's claws rip through tanks like butter and can dig through the earth faster than most people can run on top of it. So far it is only him trying to survive this fight and not win it.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 08:37 PM
Mindset

That is Electro, not a regular human.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 08:41 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Originally posted by Da Pittman
Has in contained any one of any real power? So far I've only seen it trap a human, and protect him against some bombs and some low street levelers. I have seen Hulk punch and do damage to him on more than one occasion, Pitt's claws rip through tanks like butter and can dig through the earth faster than most people can run on top of it. So far it is only him trying to survive this fight and not win it.

Well I wasn't going to say that he would try to contain PITT, but rather trying to show its versatility and durability to Troop.

Let me ask, is Pitt basically just Hulk with claws? Or is there more to Pitt than just that?

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Apr 28th, 2008 at 08:46 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 08:42 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Mindset
That is Electro, not a regular human.
Still the same compared to Pitt stick out tongue
Well I wasn't going to say that he would try to contain PITT, but rather trying to show its versatility and durability to Troop.

Let me ask, is Pitt basically just Hulk with claws? Or is there more to Pitt than just that?
Some would say that he is just a copy but there are many differences, the same argument could be said about any brute in Marvel that they are all just copies of Hulk. Hulk’s power exceeds Pitt in most every level but some of the major differences are some of the skill sets and abilities such as limited telepathy, lock-on and fighting and his physical makeup.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 08:59 PM
Priest

Originally posted by Galan007
The Hulk buster would pwn Pitt, imo.

thumb up

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 09:09 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Has the Hulk Buster armor ever stopped Professor Hulk?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 09:13 PM