KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » Why I Don't Want To See "Indy IV"

Why I Don't Want To See "Indy IV"
Started by: Ahnold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Complacency?

yeah I think thats it.That since they were now rich beyond their wildest dreams now that they didnt go all out and put their hearts and souls into it.Just were satisfied with having it out there.I think what happened to them is best illustrated with Mike Tyson as an example.Tyson got to the point where he was beating so many fighters all the time in his fights that he got complacent and relaxed when he fought Buster Douglass.

Tyson wasnt hungry anymore and thought it would just be another cake walk so he stopped training really hard like he did in the past when he first came out and got complacent.Douglass was hungry at the time and knocked Tyson out.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 06:38 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

For real. Cant take it away from Douglas, what he did there that Tokyonian night. He fought absolutely with textbook prescision that night and the force was definitely with him. But Tyson without that speedy aggressive lateral movement on the way in like he had in his prime, he always gonna be doomed against a man that quick and big compared to he that night.
I wonder how the fight would have been in say 1985...

I say both 1985 Tyson and the Douglas that beat Tyson that night, should go to work on the writers of Indy IV for 20 mins. stick out tongue

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 04:23 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Five will do.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 09:49 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

The Gophers, Queeq.

The gophers.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 02:43 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I know... But after five it's just watching boxers hit spaghetti sauce... if we can't recognise them anymore, where's the fun in that?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 08:48 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Then they move to the nut shots.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 02:41 AM
queeq
Chaos

I'm game.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 08:50 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

They'd cough up intestine, I bet, during the fourth minute or so of their brutal pounding. They'd be able to sing Bee Gees covers.

"Tragedy!" wink

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 02:36 AM
queeq
Chaos

Hmmm... Interesting. That would rpolly inspire them to do another movie together: Bee Gees The Movie - Meeting Occupants of Interplanetary Craft

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 07:37 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

LOL 2010: A nutcracking oddessy.

"Ground controllllllllll to Major Tommmmmm" (of the testicle fracture clinic)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 03:03 AM
queeq
Chaos

*makes note: write scene in Testicle Fracture Clinic*

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 08:01 AM
Silent Guardian

you should all go watch that South Park episode with Indiana Jones

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 11:09 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Again...?

But the screams......the horror....

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 05:10 PM
queeq
Chaos

I watch it quite frequently...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 02:33 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

True that it is a healing medicine.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 02:07 PM
queeq
Chaos

Very. It brings sunshine in my life.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 10:41 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Stevie Wonder-style...?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 04:16 PM
queeq
Chaos

Being blind sure helps watching TAOS again.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 08:55 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

ROFLMAO

True.

But cant you hear the Gophers referring to each other with pitched squeaks...? And the gentle cracking of the vines being swung on by Mutt's secret army of the 12-dozen monkeys...?

And you could still hear the dialogue too. sad

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 02:36 PM
queeq
Chaos

I'm sure the experience is way better.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 05:44 PM