KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » pirates quiet lately..

pirates quiet lately..
Started by: Tramps Lady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Miffed pirates quiet lately..

yea...so...whats up? the threads are all quiet i think...everytime i come on which is about once a day...theres about 2 or 3 threads with new posts...where is everyone? Work? School? because its boring:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 11:42 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

I was away for a while because of school but I have spring break now. I'm on once a day and I find myself with the same problem. Where is everyone? If everyone just posts once a day on even one thread it'll be just like the good ol' days

Freedom...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 11:50 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Sorry guys- even tho I'm still all over our Captain *sighs* but... gah! I'm nuts all over Riley Poole and I can't seem to find anything that sparks my interest with POTC! *gasp* I didn't just admit that, didn't I?

but if something comes up, I'll be here.. I'm always here, I just don't post as much as before...

I mean after the "Pimple" incident everything went all downhill.. its her fault!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 12:46 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

There isnt really any Pirates news to talk about....~.~....I mean, I guess all you fan girls could just gather and talk about how hot Jack or Will is...but...you know...that doesnt have much discussion value. You wont see me here anymore till another Pirates sequel is on its way.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 12:52 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I'm just plain tired of PotC...-.- I mean,if there REALLY is a 4th movie coming,then the series is ruined. So I don't even bother anymore. erm

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 01:02 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I keep checking too. *sigh* smile

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 03:24 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Things are bound to die down a little, tramps. During the hey-day, we had another movie to look forward to and a lot of unanswered questions to speculate. Now that it's over, until another movie or a bunch of books come out like what happened with Star Wars, we're just going to have to be creative with what we discuss.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 05:55 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

I've been absent lately too - just kinda lost interest in sparrabeth atm, spuffy has taken over my heart and mind, lol. I'm still in awed shock that I'm actually shipping a canon couple on screen, hahaha!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 03:09 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao...i know that its all because we've had another movie to wait for, but now no one even says hi...its lonely lol. :P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 08:30 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
There isnt really any Pirates news to talk about....~.~....I mean, I guess all you fan girls could just gather and talk about how hot Jack or Will is...but...you know...that doesnt have much discussion value. You wont see me here anymore till another Pirates sequel is on its way.

dude, if you hanged around this site more often you'd know what's wrong with the sentence...*cough* will = hot *cough* pfft....but no, I totally understand the whole popularity wanning. But I will NEVER NEVER NEVER be over norrington...you can't have him!!! *hugglez the norringotn plushie*

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 11:26 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Life at work=living fresh hell every day, er, every hour!!

Beautiful spring=great birding in the month of April

My mama(77)+10X20 storage unit=Hell on earth, squared!!!

Competing realities really interfering with my drug of choice: Hanging out with my fellow piratistas---ARRRRRRRAUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 12:59 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

well the dying down is quite expected but what IS left of us will go down with the ship. it's not even about POTC anymore. i love spending time and talking to u guys...whether it's about our favorite ship or anything else!
and yup...i knew that a lot people who were gushing and gasping and saying it was their fave movie but didn't mean it. this is what's left of us.
we're the creative lot.

u might go to other things but like every other loving relationship...the sparks might die out but the love is still there big grin

Freedom...

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 07:56 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Aww thats so true tee! The love is still there! eek! hehe Even though I may not feel like watching the movies or anything lol I still won't deny it as my #1 fav movie. (or franchise I suppose! hehe)

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 09:16 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz Teegirl, yep, I'm with you--married up to this series, good parts, bad parts and all inbetween. I loved Mr. Depp in other thangs, will continue to follow his career til my eyeballs fall outta my haid--but you know, I'm going to be embracing my inner pirate when I'm 112. I refuse to budge on this--not stuck in it--just find it meets almost all my needs for a code...gotta have something to live by and there's worse lots worse folks to pick for role models. He's that basically honest, clever, bright, man that gets your attention for any of a 100 reasons, holds it for another 100 and you still wake up (at least I do) and find out something new about the man and the ways of the pirates. I'm dedicated to that what I loves, the heroic tale, the courtly love and knights' honor--I'm good for Lord of the Rings and Camelot til I pass from this earth, been loving them all my life--so yes, this place has given me y'all (and through the back door of loving y'all and honoring y'all, I got me too). We can call it kumquat kingdom for all I care. I respect this space and y'all and the little ugliness we had to endure only made this stronger in all I think.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 11:00 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by savvysparrowluv
I've been absent lately too - just kinda lost interest in sparrabeth atm, spuffy has taken over my heart and mind, lol. I'm still in awed shock that I'm actually shipping a canon couple on screen, hahaha!

I know the feeling stick out tongue

Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
well the dying down is quite expected but what IS left of us will go down with the ship. it's not even about POTC anymore. i love spending time and talking to u guys...whether it's about our favorite ship or anything else!
and yup...i knew that a lot people who were gushing and gasping and saying it was their fave movie but didn't mean it. this is what's left of us.
we're the creative lot.

u might go to other things but like every other loving relationship...the sparks might die out but the love is still there big grin

DEFINITELY TRUE! the love will always be there.. stick out tongue

aww guys, I miss you lots!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 01:27 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Welcome back, sailor. I don't know if you've officially been gone, but it's been a while since I've talked to you. How is dear James?

Old Post May 1st, 2008 01:51 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

James is beautifully dramatic and British as ever. He's my one true constant in this bitter cold world...

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 01:57 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

I'm not ready to give this place up. I love you all too much! smile haha. and we're a creative bunch. There's always something for us to talk about.

I'm in the midst of finals and this month has been killer. When I come out the other end of finals on Tuesday, I will have a life again.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 02:28 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Awww this thread both depresses me and makes me feel all tingly inside!! lol

Depresses me bc its sad to hear ppl, who spent so many hours here being Passionate about Pirates with us and suddenly hearing them say that Pirates is dying to them. sad I still love Pirates with all my life...maybe bc to me Pirates opened up a whole new world! It led me down a path i never thought possible, but one that I'm loving very much!

And it makes me feel all tingly bc i too refuse to give this place up! like you've all said It's not only about Pirates anymore, it's about coming here to spend time with u girls smile It's sad that some of the girls we all adore have forgotten about that part! sad I love this place and all u girls and what this forum represented for me for 2 years! I've had some amazing times on this forum with all of you! I'll never forget it and thats why I'm hanging on to this place!

I totally agree Tee....the love will always be there and I have no doubts that at some point this love that is slowly starting to fall asleep for most will be woken up again! smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 07:39 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

ImpPiDiva, well hell, 2 years ago you was just a little piratista girl==just stretching and reaching and going through the closet, trying on this and that getting a feel for it==(I think about Elisabeth first time we see her in breeches, as opposed to AWE pants)==I like to think now I get up and suit up, baldric in place, don't have to figure out what goes where, pistol cleaned, sword sharp as razor, hat just so (literally or figuratively),
and I embrace my inner pirate and I'm off==yeah, I was giddy when I first come here, besotted, pixalated, wine locked on luv for the good captain and crew. There were others who loved like I loved, there were beautiful words, quick thoughts lightening, wide zigzaggy flashes of brillance from all==big old sweet tea taste, rum soup, rum toast, rum rum rum and the delicious high of it--

then I found out I could play with y'all as my piratista self and my get up and go to work Monday self--yeah, now that makes it a bit different donchano?

I have learned to embrace my inner pirate==to be that free woman--we have our Piratista scholars in Jaeh, Zac, Nanamii, Piratista artists in Miz Kate, you ImpPiDiva, Miz Iheart, Miz Savvy, Piratista mother/warrior in Miz WilloftheWisp--so in me, there's always this hum in my head, not the same giddiness, but still in love. Oh, my, hopeful romantic, (Kathleen Turner, Romancing the Stone)--

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 02:22 AM