KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » pirates quiet lately..

pirates quiet lately..
Started by: Tramps Lady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i know the feeling Diva. I've loved pirates for like ever...but there is just nothing happening with them atm. except that they're havent a whole month of pirates of aussie tv...i never want to give this place up. you girls mean soooo much to mesmile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 02:59 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

I have to admit that while I still write fanfic for Pirates, I don't follow it as much as I used to. I'm more active with LiveJournal also.

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 04:22 AM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

hi guys smile *waves*

Wow...Im saddened by how much i don't come here anymore sad I love you all!! Pirates will always be in my heart, but at the moment my heart has taken in another two ships...

*puts head down guiltily for admitting to leading SavvySparrow down the same spuffy path*

I'm sure things may pick up if we get confirmation of another potc film...

*sigh*
Willo, congrats!!!! extatic for you and your beautiful son!!! big grin
Wow...everything has changed so much heresad

Can u believe it was almost a year ago that we had the ending to AWE leaked to us????

*cries*
good times....good times...

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 01:29 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

T.Maria! *attacks* mine!!! *hugs her possessively*

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 04:34 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

T.Maria, you know, I never fully believed that ending, waiting to see it for my own eyes, lol. I just remember the excitement that was this time last year, a full countdown to AWE. No wonder we were all a little disappointed.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 10:57 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Ahhhh Sailor!!!

*squeezes tight*
Long time no talk, ive missed you and Mr Norrie soooo much!!! big grin

And willo...i know what you mean....looking back, i can see how much i was in denial about the whole thing sad ...
i dedicated a whole year to a ship that could have been amazing...but hey, its better to let ur imagination run wild, than it is to let the writers give you what you want and the take it away from you...

Oh no...wait...they DID do that...

*grumbles*
lol. smile

Old Post May 4th, 2008 12:32 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

*grabs T.Maria's free arm and pulls her away from Sailor* Noooo! MINE!! She is MY drinking Buddy!! lol

The memory i could never erase from my mind is all those times where I would literally come straight home to read T. Maria's DMC Bloopers and Diaries!! ROTFLMAO laughing!!! I dont think I've ever laughed that much in my life!! lol...I think the reason why I loved them so much was bc T.Maria gave us all a chance to go on adventures together through her writing! It was just sooo much fun! Especially the "Hells Bells" series (when Sailor and Norrie got married)! LMAO!!! *sighs* Good Times!!

Member those T.? lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 4th, 2008 06:13 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yes she does *grabs back T. * And she loves me more, don't you pet? *sailor pats T.Maria's head and norrie comes out of the woodwork to stare down PirateDiva menacingly*

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post May 4th, 2008 04:47 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

AHH T. ive missed you too!

Old Post May 4th, 2008 09:23 PM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
*grabs T.Maria's free arm and pulls her away from Sailor* Noooo! MINE!! She is MY drinking Buddy!! lol

The memory i could never erase from my mind is all those times where I would literally come straight home to read T. Maria's DMC Bloopers and Diaries!! ROTFLMAO laughing!!! I dont think I've ever laughed that much in my life!! lol...I think the reason why I loved them so much was bc T.Maria gave us all a chance to go on adventures together through her writing! It was just sooo much fun! Especially the "Hells Bells" series (when Sailor and Norrie got married)! LMAO!!! *sighs* Good Times!!

Member those T.? lol

DIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

*runs and squashes her drinking buddy into a humungous hug....and then brings in pirate179 and sailor into the huddle* Happy Dance

Ah! The diaries and bloopers...*tears up* Awww diva! I remember those days, they were amazing!!!!!! big grinbig grin I loved writing and seeing what everyone else had written also eek!

That was almost 2 years ago...how freaky is that wink

And 'Hells bells'....ah! we had so much fun back then!!!!! laughing
Ah...they need to hurry and make another POTC film so we can do more of those smile

*Gives hugs and kisses to all* big grin

Old Post May 5th, 2008 01:05 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

*runs up to T and hugs her" smile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post May 5th, 2008 06:17 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

okay, get off our collective duffs--Hoist your colours, piratistas, let's gather the brethern for an anniversary week sign in and catch up--it showed on the 23 of May last year right? Let's say a 24 hour period where everyone who was here comes by, calls or writes!! really, we can send out private message invites to those we have love who aren't posting as much as before--what say ye? A week, weekend, 24 hours==your choice for what you think we can pull off--I know there are some peoples who were here when I first got here and now they are gone. I want them back, with pics, stories, booty, babies, whatever the hecky do they might think of sharing. And we'ns what's still sticking, how about silly pirate dressup picts to be posted in Meet your fellow....even if'n its only a hat! A scarf, a sword--I loves y'all and think we need a little party--I'm only a half a hair (blonde) envious of how many hugs Minah receives....any takers any ideas!! angel

and bye the bye, not quiet, pirates no quiet, why, we're just off watch--shore leave donchano? And what happens in Tortuga usually requires both hands, a bit of coin, and well, you get the drift.....

Siggy by Savvy wink

Last edited by texgodiva2s on May 5th, 2008 at 06:45 AM

Old Post May 5th, 2008 06:43 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

*gives hugs to the whole board*

We need a big pirate party big grinbig grin

Old Post May 5th, 2008 11:05 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

GAH! I love it Tex, lets totally do that! A proper pirate reunion is just what we need big grin

*gives out hugs too*

Old Post May 5th, 2008 11:20 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote