KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » The I am legend "controversial" ending

The I am legend "controversial" ending
Started by: BetrayedUnicorn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BetrayedUnicorn
...its science,dear

The I am legend "controversial" ending

now my question is this, how is this controversial exactly in the opinion of you guys(bad grammar,sorry). what I got from it was the fact that instead of the infected being imoral, it was doctor neville who was imoral because he was killing the infected trying to get the cure,like he did not care if the died but they actually had feeling.

-Saint Nicholas-

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 07:56 PM
BetrayedUnicorn is currently offline Click here to Send BetrayedUnicorn a Private Message Find more posts by BetrayedUnicorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BetrayedUnicorn
...its science,dear

please answer...

-Saint Nicholas-

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 07:23 PM
BetrayedUnicorn is currently offline Click here to Send BetrayedUnicorn a Private Message Find more posts by BetrayedUnicorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

cant say i've ever seen it regarded as controversial but yes i think when he looks at the photographs of all the people/zombies he has tested on and killed that he has been killing sentient and still partly human beings....at least in the alternative ending anyway

cant say either ending was controversial though

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 09:24 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BetrayedUnicorn
...its science,dear

no I was just asking because on the cover it said"never before seen controverial,alternate ending."

-Saint Nicholas-

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 10:52 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

well i didn't think it was controversial so much as ****ing shite

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 11:06 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BetrayedUnicorn
...its science,dear

agreed...made it seem like it was supposed to make me cry...It didnt

-Saint Nicholas-

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 12:12 AM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, hardly controversial, way to sell a dvd. And yes both endings are crap but the alternative ending is closer to the book even though it is still very different.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 02:45 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BetrayedUnicorn
...its science,dear

I liked the first ending much better...

-Saint Nicholas-

Old Post May 4th, 2008 12:05 AM
SkinWalker

Second ending is better, but they still suck.

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post May 4th, 2008 01:33 AM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

The only thing controversial about the alternate ending is that it sucks.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 04:26 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BetrayedUnicorn
...its science,dear

laughing out loud

-Saint Nicholas-

Old Post May 5th, 2008 09:15 PM
Spartan005

Yeah the alternate ending was pretty bad. I mean here we have these mutated, infected beings that wiped out most of earth's population... and yet they let neville live because he released one of their own?

Besides they should have perfected the CGI in the original version before adding more suckish looking zombies in the alternate ending

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post May 6th, 2008 09:40 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I was dissapointed by the film on so many levels

Old Post May 8th, 2008 08:34 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

The CGI was bad, but at least they were better creatures than in the terrible Heston one, ugh.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 03:12 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

The creatures in I am legend did suck, think that was part of the reason why I hated it...another reason was the lady and her kid, they were kind of annoying....they ate all his bacon! no expression

Old Post May 9th, 2008 08:56 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
The CGI was bad, but at least they were better creatures than in the terrible Heston one, ugh.

TGFwashere

Old Post May 9th, 2008 07:02 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BetrayedUnicorn
...its science,dear

Originally posted by steverules
The creatures in I am legend did suck, think that was part of the reason why I hated it...another reason was the lady and her kid, they were kind of annoying....they ate all his bacon! no expression
the nerve of some people...eating bacon they dont own! What the f**k?

-Saint Nicholas-

Old Post May 10th, 2008 01:02 AM
steverules
The doctor

Originally posted by BetrayedUnicorn
the nerve of some people...eating bacon they dont own! What the f**k?

I know...I like bacon big grin

Old Post May 10th, 2008 02:19 PM
BetrayedUnicorn
...its science,dear

Me too!

-Saint Nicholas-

Old Post May 10th, 2008 04:58 PM
steverules
The doctor

And after that he had no more bacon...which is very, very bad

Old Post May 11th, 2008 08:58 AM