KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom
Started by: VenomCarnage21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VenomCarnage21
Ho Yeah!

Anti-Venom

Eddie Brock...returning?

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20196484,00.html

Although Brock coming back has been confirmed, the identity of this...erggh...Anti-Venom...could be anyone.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 06:22 PM
VenomCarnage21 is currently offline Click here to Send VenomCarnage21 a Private Message Find more posts by VenomCarnage21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

What Anti-Venom huh????????

Another serious flaw it seems, just give us regular, old, classic Venom!

Man that looks weird.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 06:47 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I know Eddie is coming back and will be Venom once more....but it could be a lie or rumor, but good God I hope not

Last edited by steverules on Apr 30th, 2008 at 07:10 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 07:05 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Weird an Anti-Venom a new goblin, whats going to happen to Ock?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 07:13 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Why oh why can't this symbiote bullshit just DIE.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 07:18 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Anti-Venom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by VenomCarnage21
Eddie Brock...returning?

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20196484,00.html

Although Brock coming back has been confirmed, the identity of this...erggh...Anti-Venom...could be anyone.

That is very horrible.. And why Eddie/Venom be evil again. He'll just lose to Spidey time and again.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 07:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Re: Re: Anti-Venom

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
That is very horrible.. And why Eddie/Venom be evil again. He'll just lose to Spidey time and again.

Because Venom is better than Freak, Paperdoll, Menace, Speedball, Overdrive, and Mr. Negative(who is cool, I will say) combined?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 08:28 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Mr. Negative is a joke, wow someone at marvel got Photoshop and realized they can do negative effects.....wow!!!!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 08:59 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Mr. Negative is a joke, wow someone at marvel got Photoshop and realized they can do negative effects.....wow!!!!

He's a great villain. Suave, sophisticated, deliciously nasty, and someone that doesn't have an actual grudge with Spider-Man for once.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 09:11 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

He's just like all these BND villains, useless and boring.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 09:13 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

I think he looks cool. smile

Although I don't like the idea of ANOTHER symbiote. sad

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 09:50 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
He's just like all these BND villains, useless and boring.
The dudes far from useless. How many current comics do you read?

The dudes an underground crime lord with superstrength, a civilian identity he keeps secret, and the ability to charge weapons with negative force. Not to mention he keeps spiderman busy in hand to hand, just like Fisk. He's a big enough threat.

He may even be a good replacement for Kingpin (in my opinion, he'll have a hell of a time trying to live up to Fisks name).

Don't know much about Menace, though from what I hear, he's a big threat too. Some people even enjor the mystery and soulessness of the dude.

This new Anti-Venom has potential. If they write him right, you may even like him as much as Venom. Though, he reminds me too much of carnage, because of the face and the skinnyness.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on May 1st, 2008 at 04:53 AM

Old Post May 1st, 2008 04:51 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Who said Menace was a man???

Jackpot and Menace could be two sides of a coin or rather

Menace and Jackpot could be one in the same, along with both having red hair and all 3 of the characters have never appeared together.

As for Mr. Neg just watch DCopose on youtube...about brand new day...here's a link.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3ud2CmVXx48

Old Post May 1st, 2008 09:37 AM
steverules
The doctor

I am gonna buy this issue, I wanna get into spider-man again and the good old stories and this looks really interesting so I am gonna give it a go

Old Post May 1st, 2008 10:31 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I must admit i am curious about Anti-Venom.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 10:35 AM
steverules
The doctor

Venom vs Anti-Venom...hmm maybe it'll be Kletus Kassady...NDH's favorite spider-man/comic villain big grin

Old Post May 1st, 2008 12:45 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Cletus Kassady, oh hell no!

Old Post May 1st, 2008 01:23 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

This is interesting. Will Eddie become this anti-venom? I hope not, if they seriously want Gargan to have a symbiote, just give him this stupid anti-venom thing and give Brock back the real deal!

Where can I see this "anti-venom"? I dont see any pics on the link.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 01:41 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

The first post has the link as well as the eddie return thread, also the issue is not out yet.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 01:47 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Nevermind, I found a picture of Anti-Venom on wiki. I'm not gonna lie, he looks pretty cool. I just hope to god that Eddie isnt bonded with it.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 02:51 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote