KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Favorite Star Trek series villain

Favorite Star Trek series villain
Started by: Neo Darkhalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

Lor was always a favourite.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 12:22 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JayJohn85

Has to be Gul Dukat the guy had charisma, was incredibly devious and always forming complex plans.....Then he actually pretends to be a bajoran a race who he exploited and victimized, this truly was the icing on the cake.

"Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife,"Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth. "Let’s put a smile on that face!" And... Why so serious?"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 12:37 AM
JayJohn85 is currently offline Click here to Send JayJohn85 a Private Message Find more posts by JayJohn85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Acrosurge

And Weyoun... he's just awesome. So slimy, slick, intelligent, and yet you can't kill the guy because he's either prepared for it politically or he'll just be replaced by another clone.

I agree completely with this one. Weyoun scared the crap out of me in one episode... its the voice and the eyes...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 11:04 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Devil King
Klingons might have a small vocabulary, but how about consideration of the viewing audience? I can't be alone in huffing everytime a klingon epidose comes up on the menu. It's the same huffing I did while watching the needlessly consistent slow=mo shots in 300. I wanted a refund 20 minutes into that movie. I just have to seriously wonder what is going on in the minds of guys who go to conventions dressed as klingons or actually learn to speak the language. I feel sorry for them. But, I also hated the movie Braveheart, so...

He does have some good one liners. I just watched Qpid and I thought it was great when he smashed Gerodi's lyre and then apologized for doing it.

laughing out loud

i agree to an extent, though in ds9 i thought he came into his own big time...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 11:32 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by JayJohn85
Has to be Gul Dukat the guy had charisma, was incredibly devious and always forming complex plans.....Then he actually pretends to be a bajoran a race who he exploited and victimized, this truly was the icing on the cake.

I loved Dukat..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 08:15 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Khhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn
nn......!!!!!!!

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 10:45 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Borg Queen - Cunning and Sadistic

War Doctor

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 07:01 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Raoul
laughing out loud

i agree to an extent, though in ds9 i thought he came into his own big time...
(please log in to view the image)

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 04:24 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

havent read thru thread but mine from books is emperor tiberius...Ive read most of the books..he makes kahn look like a biotch...lol

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Dec 31st, 2008 at 06:08 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 06:05 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

My Favorite was "Harcourt Fenton Mudd" he was a real pimp and there is no greater weapon, to any species, than the Female. eek! laughing

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 11:14 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Lycanthrope
My Favorite was "Harcourt Fenton Mudd" he was a real pimp and there is no greater weapon, to any species, than the Female. eek! laughing

remember the ep with his mother? i constantly laugh everytime i watch that episode

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 07:16 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Jojo Krako

That whole episode kraks me up.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 12:05 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redlake

1.Species 8472
2.Hirojen
3.Borg

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 02:31 AM
redlake is currently offline Click here to Send redlake a Private Message Find more posts by redlake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Personally, I think the Borg was the best idea for a villain that Star Trek ever made.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 09:46 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by starlock
Did you know they tied Q into the original series? it was a novel...i am having a hard time remembering........when i do or if someone else remembers. i will post it
Don't know if this was posted yet but here's the reference. The character's name was Trelane and it was in "The Squire Of Gothos".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trelane

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 05:11 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Badabing
Don't know if this was posted yet but here's the reference. The character's name was Trelane and it was in "The Squire Of Gothos".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trelane

i liked that episode.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 06:28 AM
PRAYERRUN

Originally posted by Jack Daniels
havent read thru thread but mine from books is emperor tiberius...Ive read most of the books..he makes kahn look like a biotch...lol

Ya' know I think I liked that series. wasn't that the one Shattner wrote himself?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 09:53 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vjer

Khan; then maybe the Salt Vampire (hey that thing was scary when I was a kid)...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 05:08 AM
Vjer is currently offline Click here to Send Vjer a Private Message Find more posts by Vjer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

Quark.

If he is not a villain he should be.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 12:11 PM
Abu-Bactr is currently offline Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Borg always and forever, they are probably the most powerful villains I have ever seen in the Star trek universe and they are scary as hell and some of the borg episodes are the best I've ever seen smile Whenever the federation came across the borg they always seem have to think outside the box to find ways on how they can defeat the borg, like the time Will Riker split the saucer on the enterprise D section to take on the borg cube. The saucer section hasn't ever been used for combat as far as I know and even it has, that would be the first time it seems to have been used for combat reasons.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 04:26 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote