KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Favorite Starship

Favorite Starship
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
NX-01 0 0%
Enterprise (NCC 1701) 5 20.00%
Enterprise-A 0 0%
Enterprise-B 1 4.00%
Enterprise-C 0 0%
Enterprise-D 5 20.00%
Enterprise-E 5 20.00%
U.S.S. Defiant 6 24.00%
Voyager 3 12.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Favorite Starship
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

How about Ryker's refitted Enterprise E from the All Good Things episode?

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 9th, 2008 06:23 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Tough choice. So many good ships, I do like the Defiant though, and the Enterprise E. Enterprise for it's look, and Defiant because "big things come in little packages" stick out tongue

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post May 9th, 2008 07:58 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Apparently, the Enterprise E was the first starship to employ type 10+ phasers, previously used only in heavy, planetary defense arrays and fortified star bases. More big guns, woohoo!

Defiant was the first to have Phasers more powerful than type 10. I think theyre estimated at around type 11 level, same as DS9's most powerful phasers. DS9 has 6 type 11's the other 60 phasers it has are all type 10's.

But Enterprise E had to come outshine the Defiant with Type 12 phasers. The most powerful in the fleet.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 11:23 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I may love the new one the best. But I've always have a real love for U.S.S. Excelsior, which Sulu got to captain.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 06:27 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I always thought the original design from the original series was the best. All the other variations, IDK, just missed the overall symmetry mark...

...until the new Star Trek reboot. The more I see that new "muscle car" spin on the original design, the more I really like it.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 12:22 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I always had a thing for the Excelsior as well.. It was just such a cool design and this like new massive ship in the original Trek movies. Was cool.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 01:18 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I find the original kirk enterprise to be the best.
So Do I.... The original of most everything is usually the best smile

Old Post May 27th, 2014 10:07 AM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Sovereign_class

According to memory Alpha, after a major refit, Sovereign class ships had 10 launchers and 16 phaser arrays.

Holy moly

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 07:17 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Apparently, the Enterprise E was the first starship to employ type 10+ phasers, previously used only in heavy, planetary defense arrays and fortified star bases. More big guns, woohoo!

The Ncc has good ones too, along with awesome shields as well. I still remember squeeing when seeing those shields no-sell the Borg cubes tractor twice in quick succession. Especially since tractor beams are double functioning blasts, which could both drain a starship's shields and also one-hit kill ordinary starships

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 07:21 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Are you talking about the borg ones in particular, or just in general?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 03:25 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Borg

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 04:12 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by MF DELPH
How about Ryker's refitted Enterprise E from the All Good Things episode?

The best!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 11:00 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: Favorite Starship

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
O.K. which starship rules..

NCC 1701, baby!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 04:50 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote